(Topic ID: 199179)

Name 2 remakes you would buy and why??!?

By DEN

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 68 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Nepi23
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 2 years ago
Quoted from DEN:

Have you tryed star wars le, playing the clips really makes the theme complete. It works.

IMO you feel more immersed in IJ with its old school dots than you do in SW with its modern LCD and video clips.

IJ is theme integration at its best from the look of the pin to the sounds to the feel of the modes and the game overall, it's all built around the IJ theme.

Would love to be able to buy a new IJ or TAF here, I was too young to buy one new back in the day but they are two of my favourites games along with The Shadow, I would buy either of those new if remade.

#52 2 years ago

I'll buy BBB if it's remade.

#53 2 years ago

Yes indy dots are great, i just love the movies and would enjoy em on the pin. But dont think it ever will happen

For me T2 WITH lcd screen = must buy.

#54 2 years ago
Quoted from DEN:

Yes indy dots are great, i just love the movies and would enjoy em on the pin. But dont think it ever will happen
For me T2 WITH lcd screen = must buy.

If it was a remake I'd want T2 to keep its dots but have them redrawn and updated with new dots.

Williams couldn't use a lot of the t1000 asserts due to secrecy around the character so updated dots could be pretty complex and awesome!

Now if "another company" decides to get the licence and make a T1 and T2 pin that would need to have an LCD and would easily be a must buy!

#55 2 years ago

I love williams T2 as is. Only problem is, i have never found a perfect restored one yet, allways some flaws and irritating stuff, when paying big abount of cash for it.

But realistickley thinking, remakes will only be pins of highest value now, at the end its about making money and nothing else, business is business. T2 is too cheap as it is now to be remade unfortunately

#57 2 years ago
Quoted from DEN:

I love williams T2 as is. Only problem is, i have never found a perfect restored one yet, allways some flaws and irritating stuff, when paying big abount of cash for it.
But realistickley thinking, remakes will only be pins of highest value now, at the end its about making money and nothing else, business is business. T2 is too cheap as it is now to be remade unfortunately

Buy a new reproduction playfield and do a playfield swap.

#58 2 years ago

Adams family
Monster bash

#59 2 years ago

None until they can resolve the variable flipper delay.

#60 2 years ago

Top 2
BBB because its a great theme and looks amazing. I have only played it a few times but it was enough to open my wallet.
MB again great theme and looks amazing. Pinball is an art and these two machines really catch my eye.

others.
AF - sold mine would love a perfect example at the current pricing structure.

At or below 5k -5500.
Tron pro- sold mine would love to rebuild one to my specs beautiful game.
Fun house (only if DMD updated) if not I can always rebuild original.
Eight ball Deluxe - favorite from that era for me.
Other than

#61 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Buy a new reproduction playfield and do a playfield swap.

Many hours of work.
Shipping costums and vat to denmark a pf costs us 10000dkr just under 2000usd.
A repro pf swap os not enough, still everything else is old.

#62 2 years ago

Due to the age of the machines out there, and cost for said:
1) Monster Bash
2) Big Bang Bar

honorable mentions (based on availability, price, reliability, parts available):

3) Cirqus Voltaire
4) Tales of the Arabian Nights
5) Cactus Canyon

#63 2 years ago

Remake of the original? Tron.

All new game with a theme that has been done before? Superman.

#64 2 years ago

Tron vault edition will surly come

#66 2 years ago

MMr, cause its awesome and I love it! AFMr cause its awesome and I love it. MBr cause it will be sweet, after that, IDK

#67 2 years ago

I'll take a Quicksilver and a SeaWitch with new Zombie Yeti artwork, new immersive music, and updated lighting effects. I'd pay a TNA price point if the game could sit next to TNA and hold its own with sound quality and lighting effects. (It would be a challenge to do so as TNA has set the bar so high).

Same layout. Same rules. Just a kickass "Redeux" version of the classic Stern games.

#68 2 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

None until they can resolve the variable flipper delay.

I believe next one is CC, cause it seems it cannot be TAF of MB until that matter is solved.

And I am myself waiting for CC and MB.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside