Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 years ago by LorenZ
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

playboy_cybergirl_kortnie_oconnor_009..jpg
    MaHi_Forms_016_HS.jpg
    Circus.jpg
    10116199.jpg
    #1 14 years ago

Found some nice pics of ladys and pinball

#2 14 years ago

Well I like them but I'm going to leave the final judgment up to Robin. I know when I lived in EU breasts were common to see in billboards/newspapers/tv etc. People in the US here though are quite a bit more "conservative" for my taste. So for now they stay and woohoo

#3 14 years ago

My mistake,Ill let the pinheads choose to look.The tits just happened to be in the way of the pins.

#4 14 years ago

Fantastic, wish my Twilight Zone had that young lady in the last picture included...

#5 14 years ago

competition for brokedad,perhaps?

#6 14 years ago

np sb80, thanks for reducing it to just the links. That way if someone doesn't want to see that kind of thing they don't have to click on them. Robin has told me he doesn't want blatant nudity on the site. I suggested an adult or over 18 forum section but he just doesn't want to go there in any way which I can't blame him.

#7 14 years ago

Like Brokedad said, as long as they're behind links people will not be (pleasantly or unpleasantly) surprised. The unexpected appearance of naked women on your screen can be particularly problematic when browsing the Pinside at your workplace. And who doesn't browse the Pinside at their work

Just make sure that anything you post is not debasing (is that the right word?) towards women, aggressive or discriminating and it's fine with me. After all, the Pinside is a happy place

#8 14 years ago

This is great! I am on holiday in the UK and now I read the SUN newspaper every morning!! Page 3 girl.........mmmmmmm

#9 14 years ago

In this "light" here is one I mailed to a few people.

Link only .. click at your own discrection.

#10 14 years ago

Gee that is nice....

#11 14 years ago

Take care of what U'll say .... it's my sister !

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/naked-woman-on-pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.