Nags.jpg
Nags Game.jpg
P5073253.JPG
P5073251.JPG
P5073248.JPG
P5073246.JPG
P5073247.JPG
P5073245.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jodini.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I thought I would start this thread just to find out who owns one, who's played one and what you guys think? Add photos and videos please! What kind of settings have you guys used and anything else you would like to add.

So I'll go first!
Definitely plays different than most of the other pinballs I've messed with. I enjoy it and when people come over, they are attracted to it. It's one of those, "gotta try that one more time" type of games with the horse racing theme.
Settings:
Game ends when horse wins or after 5 ball? When kids play it, they always want to restart it after the race ends, so with them I change it so the game ends. But I personally like playing out all 5 balls.

Attract mode - you can keep the "lazy susan" pop bumpers spinning in "game over" mode, but I have it shut off to save the life of the motor.

Bells- one thing I did add is a bell to the 10 point relay. Haven't decided if I like or not.

What have you guys done and experienced? Here's some vids of mine today:

P5073245.JPGP5073245.JPG P5073247.JPGP5073247.JPG P5073246.JPGP5073246.JPG P5073248.JPGP5073248.JPG P5073251.JPGP5073251.JPG P5073253.JPGP5073253.JPG
#4 8 years ago

Very cool John! Seems like things go in full circle in the pinball world!

Steve J. Do you have a picture of all the platters? Would like to see what you have done.
Joe

#15 8 years ago

You guys caught me! I actually have the fuse in the low voltage slot, so this could explain the turn table spinning faster, or not. I did clean off the gears and regreased them to help things out....but it's probably because things are high tapped. On the slope, I bet it's about 1.5 inches out on the back....mostly because when my kids would play it, the ball would sometimes get stuck in the inserts towards the front of the game. The ball really slows down between those post and just stops when I had the playing field only 1 inch high.

Oldcarz, your popbumper caps look perfect! Those original?!

I'm going to have a pinball buddy come over tomorrow and decide what kind of angle, setting it back to normal/ low voltage, and other settings. Have some colored LEDS ordered and I might do that also to the popbumper caps.

Oldcarz....now I see what you were talking about with the flashers! Very fun!

Thanks all for the inputs! Keep them coming!

#17 8 years ago

I just got a stop watch and checked out the turn table...it takes 20 seconds exactly for it to rotate whether it's in normal or low voltage setting. I'm going to leave the thing in normal setting for a while and see how it feels.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jodini.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nags-williams-pinball-1960?tu=jodini and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.