Nags.jpg
Nags Game.jpg
P5073253.JPG
P5073251.JPG
P5073248.JPG
P5073246.JPG
P5073247.JPG
P5073245.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dgpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from jodini:

I thought I would start this thread just to find out who owns one, who's played one and what you guys think? Add photos and videos please! What kind of settings have you guys used and anything else you would like to add.
So I'll go first!
Definitely plays different than most of the other pinballs I've messed with. I enjoy it and when people come over, they are attracted to it. It's one of those, "gotta try that one more time" type of games with the horse racing theme.
Settings:
Game ends when horse wins or after 5 ball? When kids play it, they always want to restart it after the race ends, so with them I change it so the game ends. But I personally like playing out all 5 balls.
Attract mode - you can keep the "lazy susan" pop bumpers spinning in "game over" mode, but I have it shut off to save the life of the motor.
Bells- one thing I did add is a bell to the 10 point relay. Haven't decided if I like or not

I really like the 10 point bell, this is something I've been meaning to do to mine but haven't gotten around to figuring out how, I'd be very appreciative if you could post how you wired it and what size bell you used.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dgpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nags-williams-pinball-1960?tu=dgpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.