(Topic ID: 147890)

Mystery "Risque Sounds" Adjustment on Simpsons DE?

By LuchaBoyPIN

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Gotpins
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Hey guys

While making some repairs over the holiday weekend I was scrolling through my Adjustments and noticed one called "Risqué Sounds". There's no noticeable difference in the In Game Sounds when it's ON or OFF. But I cant find it anywhere in the Menu or Online. Is there such a thing as Custom Adjustments people can program into ROMS, or is it normal to have stuff missing in the Manuals?

Thanks!

6 years later
#2 1 year ago
Quoted from LuchaBoyPIN:

Hey guys
While making some repairs over the holiday weekend I was scrolling through my Adjustments and noticed one called "Risqué Sounds". There's no noticeable difference in the In Game Sounds when it's ON or OFF. But I cant find it anywhere in the Menu or Online. Is there such a thing as Custom Adjustments people can program into ROMS, or is it normal to have stuff missing in the Manuals?
Thanks!

Did you ever get any information on this? Would be quite the find if the simpsons had a hidden Sopranos style setting! Haha

#3 1 year ago

Idk about your issue…but when Simpson show first came out, the phrase “Hey Man, Don’t have a cow” was considered border line vulgar. I got a Simpson T-shirt for my birthday back then that depicted Bart on a skate board with that vulgar catch phrase. My mother wouldn’t let me wear it to school because other kids had been sent home for wearing similar Simpson shirts. Haha! Perhaps that’s the risqué setting….Bart says “Hey man, Don’t have a cow”?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton, FL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Myrtle Beach, SC

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mystery-risque-sounds-adjustment-on-simpsons-de and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.