(Topic ID: 302628)

Mystery NEW GAME Reveal at Jackbar This Weekend!!!!

By CrazyLevi

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20211022-161106_Facebook (resized).jpg
    BE4FF296-FAFB-48AB-A5E0-CB9E31C5AD76 (resized).jpeg
    #1 2 years ago

What does that crazy bastard have up his sleeve in Brooklyn tomorrow?

Let your imaginations run wild! What Stern-crushing beast of a game will come crashing through the wall like the Kool-Aid guy? Or is it STERN ITSELF unleashing a new hit pinball machine right under our noses?!?!

For one evening at least...whatever it is...will be the perfect machine in my mind!!

And even if it turns out to be some shitty boutique game, Jackbar is STILL the premier pinball location in NYC, so always worth a trip!
    BE4FF296-FAFB-48AB-A5E0-CB9E31C5AD76 (resized).jpegBE4FF296-FAFB-48AB-A5E0-CB9E31C5AD76 (resized).jpeg

#3 2 years ago

My guess is American Pinball’s next game.

#4 2 years ago

Im sure its Punny Factory... SO EXCITED.

#5 2 years ago

Whatever it is, if it ain't a Stern it'll probably be broken by Sunday so I'd advise dropping by early. I'm definitely going to make an effort, seeing as how I'll be in Brooklyn tomorrow anyway.

#6 2 years ago

When I say I'm in love you best believe I'm in love L.U.V.

#7 2 years ago

Take lots of pictures Levi, some of us can't make it in person.....

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from gonzo73:

Take lots of pictures Levi, some of us can't make it in person.....

I have a feeling Pinball Media will be there at opening, followed by a flood of pinball media fans posting the shit out of watermarked pinball media photos.

Rascal H will be on duty!!!

But yeah if that hasn't happened by like 5 pm maybe I'll have something for ya!

#9 2 years ago

Finally releasing Duce Bigelow: Male Gigolo The Pin.

#10 2 years ago
    Quoted from shlt_thunder:

Finally releasing Duce Bigelow: Male Gigolo The Pin.

Grail theme.

#11 2 years ago

Hmm...

Screenshot_20211022-161106_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211022-161106_Facebook (resized).jpg
    #12 2 years ago

Legends of Golden Girls???

#13 2 years ago

Pinball media.

#14 2 years ago
    Quoted from Vino:

Pinball media.

You can't stop the pinball media!!!

Always getting the scoops 5 hours before the rest of us!

#15 2 years ago

Its past 3!

#16 2 years ago

And here’s the stream……check it out!!!

Love those guys at Buffalo Pinball!

But in all seriousness - I love the hype train here. Besides Helicon Brewery, Jackbar is one of the best places to play pinball in the best city in the world. Have fun tomorrow!

#17 2 years ago

SPINAL TAP from Homepin

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mystery-reveal-at-jackbar-this-weekend and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.