(Topic ID: 10274)

Missing Mountain for White Water--Anybody ??

By v8torino

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 247 posts
  • 112 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by radium
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

00544B76-4CEA-4AC1-A5BC-10A2D3A0CA67 (resized).jpeg
wwmountian1 (resized).jpg
wwmountain3 (resized).jpg
wwmountain4 (resized).jpg
waterfall 1 (resized).jpg
white water waterfall 2 (resized).jpg
whskull4_zps13c47b4f_(resized).jpg
whskull3_zps6370ba76_(resized).jpg
$_1_(resized).JPG
20160315_101102_(resized).jpg
2768f2.jpeg
baziel.jpg
WH2O_12_05_001.JPG
missing_alt.png
wwb.jpg
ww.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider v8torino.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

I am starting to get anxious about finding a Missing Mountain-Mod/Add On for my machine.
The more I look at and play WH20,the more I have to get something done to that upper left corner of the playfield.
I might go to a super duper train store or hobby shop we have here that sells different landscape type items for other hobbyists.
But I would REALLY like to buy the proven Missing Mountain that is out there somewhere.
Thanks,Kirk in Colorado

1 month later
#25 12 years ago

I got a reply back from coloradopinball,another guy making these Missing Mountain Mods,He's busy for a couple months but plans on making some more when he gets settled in from a move that he was doing.
Email him again nicely and get put on "the list"-
I may try to make one from supplies I find at the hobby shop,scale train shop or Michaels/Hobby Lobby-we'll see.
[email protected]

#29 12 years ago

Guys I am going to keep on this,I want one really bad also,I may try to make one/maybe not.
Here is a quote from the guy on my email-I will also email him again since I have gotten a response in the past-be patient,I know it sucks but we will somehow get us a Missing Mountain
Peace,Kirk in Colorado-Once I start something-I persevere like a son of a gun.

email quote from redwest/coloradopinball:
Hi Kirk, Im in a long process of moving right now, it will be a few months before I can get back to these, Ill place your request in the orders box and let you know when I'm able to proceed. Thanks for the interest.

#32 12 years ago

Missing Mountain---Missing Mountain---Missing Mountain---Missing Mountain
Gentlemen,I am just posting this to say I have been calling this mod by the:
WRONG NAME ALL ALONG,this was pointed out to me by a nice gentleman over at RGP,he mentioned that may be the reason why I am having trouble finding one-LOL
I feel bad and a little amused by my mistyping-Missing Mountain,I had it typed Mystery Mountain,I believe I have corrected my errors on this thread and will sleep much better now.
The search continues to find us about 6 to 10 Missing Mountains for us-Pinsiders who need one for their White Water machines.

#37 12 years ago

Shoot_Again,Pinside mail sent,after further thought I absolutely DO NOT want to copy someone else's work.

Here is a pic of one I may have a line on,we will see if that works out,it is a long shot that I will actually get it.

IMAG0153.jpgIMAG0153.jpg

#44 12 years ago

Hello gang,After thinking about this-after I made the above post.I DO NOT WANT to do a direct copy or in some way infringe upon somebody else's mod.

#54 12 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Personally would prefer someone to sculpt a nice blue boat, to match that in the top right of the translite. Would be a nice mod. Would fit nicely and make a change from brown mountains.

I like this idea also,I am crippled up right now having had surgery 12 days ago to repair my
torn right biceps tendon-otherwise I would be trying to build a couple of these mods,instead of posting-I want,I want,I want.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 12.95
17,250 (OBO)
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jamestown, NC
$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

12,610 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mapleton, UT

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider v8torino.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mystery-mountain-for-white-water-anybody?tu=v8torino and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.