(Topic ID: 160063)

Mystery Castle Mod by Bloodshed Deathbath!

By NightMutilator

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you be interested in our first Mystery Castle mod?!”

• Yes, I want that awesome thing! 5 votes
    71%
  • No, I am too scared 2 votes
    29%
  • Maybe, I wanna know more first. 0 votes

(7 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mysterycastle_mod_inprogress_ingame02_(resized).jpg
mysterycastle_mod_inprogress_casts_(resized).jpg
mysterycastle_mod_inprogress_rear_(resized).jpg
mysterycastle_mod_inprogress_front_(resized).jpg
mysterycastle_mod_inprogress_v01_sm_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nightmutilator.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

After acquiring this marvelous gem of a machine at Bloodshed Deathbath Arcade, we contemplated many things. We researched and found out that originally the game was designed to have a second level attraction of some sort, which was never fully fleshed out due to budget issues. Well, quickly we realized an exterior castle element was needed (and was most likely the mysterious element that was scrapped). Ryan Policky/aka Night Mutilator, the main Bloodshed Deathbath Productions guy sat down and conceived something glorious. A castle exterior that fits in just perfectly! This newly formed plastic toy of wonder was sculpted, resin cast, meticulously color matched & hand painted and is currently being produced in limited quantities... just like the machine itself.

The final stages of production are underway, but soon enough this will be available for you to purchase and put in your machine! It leaves the game itself completely unmodified and in it's original condition (no screw holes or glue) while visually finishing off a portion of the game that is by far one of the most underrated pinball machines in history!

Each castle mod will be hand painted by Ryan Policky/Night Mutilator, and will be hand numbered. Let us know what you think and if you would be interested in acquiring this toy of the gods! Thank you and happy scary-time pinballin' to you all!

mysterycastle_mod_inprogress_v01_sm_(resized).jpgmysterycastle_mod_inprogress_v01_sm_(resized).jpg

mysterycastle_mod_inprogress_front_(resized).jpgmysterycastle_mod_inprogress_front_(resized).jpg

mysterycastle_mod_inprogress_rear_(resized).jpgmysterycastle_mod_inprogress_rear_(resized).jpg

mysterycastle_mod_inprogress_casts_(resized).jpgmysterycastle_mod_inprogress_casts_(resized).jpg

mysterycastle_mod_inprogress_ingame02_(resized).jpgmysterycastle_mod_inprogress_ingame02_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#5 7 years ago

I will keep you posted on pricing! Thanks a ton for the positive feedback! Finishing a few details on it and once I know everything is solid I will most definitely update this thread first things first

1 week later
#6 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Looks good. I'm interested in one for my game depending on price.

Putting some final details on the way it fits in the game (deciding if it needs something to tie it to the game itself as it already fits without any reason to attach it). I'm approaching a time of being able to sell these sculpted and hand painted castle creations! I'll have one on display at the upcoming 2016 Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown. I currently have three in production, and am looking to sell them to you wonderful mystery castle lovers for a price right around $80. They are super solid, resin-cast, with many hours of detail put in on each copy.... and yes each one will be a one of a kind original paint job... so just like the game itself, you'll be getting a super rare mod, that will make you the coolest kind on the block

1 week later
#11 7 years ago

So glad you all are digging it! It indeed fits the game like a dream. Hoping to make a second one in addition for the other side of the playfield to fully get the castle vibe intact! If you are at coming to the 2016 Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown stop by my booth as I'll have a playable version of the game there with my mod in person! After that I'll be selling the mod on http://www.bloodsheddeathbath.com which original started as my horror production company

1 month later
#12 7 years ago

After doing some testing the mod is working great and not causing any issues with gameplay. If you are interested in one let me know. Each one is hand painted and right now I have 2 in stock. Selling for $80 with shipping

1 month later
#15 7 years ago

Right now we have 2 more in stock, and more in production. If you are at all interested in this mod hit me up!

1 month later
#17 7 years ago

So glad you like! We'll for sure be doing the second mystery castle mod soon! Thanks a ton for the support!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
St Charles, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nightmutilator.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mystery-castle-mod-by-bloodshed-deathbath?tu=nightmutilator and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.