image_6.jpeg
image_5.jpeg
image_4.jpeg
image_3.jpeg
image_2.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg
#1 8 years ago

picked up a Mystery Castle the other day replaced what I could find and it was working great until this morning. It's blowing fuse F6. The game won't boot up and because of this blow any ideas or anybody willing to help me fix it. Good news is I bought it with the idea of using it as a trade because of its rarity. So after I've fixed what I could I be looking to trade or part trade this game with my revenge from Mars toward a medieval madness. The game is in great shape with normal amount of cabinet dingsbut the side art is beautiful. The head needs black touch up. The playfield is very nice with the exception of the cracks in the ramps because they were made so thin and for those that know mystery castle and have researched it it's very common. on the playfield guy so I'm really happy with this playfield. The serial number is 3480 which makes it a earlier production game out of the so proximally 220 games ever made.anyhow send me an email if you're willing to help or willing to work a trade I got a lot of photos.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image_1.jpegimage_1.jpeg

image_2.jpegimage_2.jpeg

image_3.jpegimage_3.jpeg

image_4.jpegimage_4.jpeg

image_5.jpegimage_5.jpeg

image_6.jpegimage_6.jpeg

image_7.jpegimage_7.jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Machine - For Sale
St Charles, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mystery-castle-blowing-f6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.