(Topic ID: 75710)

Mysterie pin at bailiff auction. Need help.

By PurpleHeart

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by dsuperbee
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

58415.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Hello,
I'm a Belgian newbie in pinballs but i'm looking to buy my first machine.
Next week there is a bailiff auction sale nearby and they have one picture but i couldn't figure out which pin it actually is.
You are just able to take a look at the auction day. No testing, playing... but it looks in a decent condition.

Could anyone tell me which pinball it is, and wheter it is a must buy or not?

Friendly greetings from Belgium.

58415.jpg58415.jpg

#2 10 years ago

dont know the game but i like those bar stools

#4 10 years ago

Thanks, is it worth buying? There isn't much interest in the auctions most days so i think i can take it home for 50-150 Euro (about 200 USD max.)

@ mojozone: Next Thursday in Brussels, Belgium. Highest bidder will take them home

#5 10 years ago

Good call GravitaR,

It's got to be worth a punt PurpleHeart. It looks reasonably clean, and mechanically it can always be fixed. Plus if your costings are right it's a bargain.

Best of luck. Let us know.

#6 10 years ago

Thanks, i will. Too bad there isn't any info on it but that's always the case with these auctions...
Key, manual,... would come in handy but i'll take a look and maybe take it home.

#7 10 years ago

I have played Gator a handful of times and it's pretty cool for an EM of this era. Has zipper flippers if I remember correctly, as well as a 'toy' where you can capture the ball in the gators jaw (just a wireform gate, but cool.)

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

I have played Gator a handful of times and it's pretty cool for an EM of this era. Has zipper flippers if I remember correctly, as well as a 'toy' where you can capture the ball in the gators jaw (just a wireform gate, but cool.)

No, that is a Bally Nip-It. Very fun EM that goes for a good amount of $$/

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mysterie-pin-at-bailiff-auction-need-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.