(Topic ID: 16916)

Myrtle Beach: going this weekend.. any pins around?

By Blackbeard

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mystic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 11 years ago

Update that map for me after you go Blackbeard! I'll be there in July and will need my fix!

1 week later
    #10 11 years ago

Sounds like nearly every machine you found was unplayable!!

#16 11 years ago

Well I'll be there for a week in July so I'll do some more scouting. Gotta have my fix.

1 month later
    #18 11 years ago

Ij and potc are still at the pavilion. Right flipper still weak on potc. The other two pins are gone.

#21 11 years ago

Sweet. We're heading up to north myrtle later in the week anyway.

I did get into the IJ though. Would have cracked the leader board if I had a bit more time. The 5 ball instamultiball is kinda cool. The tilts on both games were set super tight.

#24 11 years ago

Went to the OD Arcade tonight. NASCAR was dirty but played pretty well until a coil malfunction with the garage so I turned it off.

Tz was very clean for a routed game but the right flipper was a little weak.

The TAF was by far the nicest example of a location TAF I've ever seen. Come to think of it probably the nicest most functional one I've ever played. Kudos to the OD op.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mystic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/myrtle-beach-going-this-weekend-any-pins-around?tu=mystic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.