IMG_2225 (resized).JPG
IMG_2212 (resized).JPG
sega magnet processor board v1.0 layout (resized).png
z20180620_203000 (resized).jpg
z20180620_202944 (resized).jpg
z20180620_202927 (resized).jpg
z20180620_202915 (resized).jpg
z20180620_202906 (resized).jpg
There are 185 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
#101 5 years ago

I’m getting a switch stuck open error for switch 32(diverter magnet) in the tech checks but the board is working fine and locking the bar. Is this related to the new board or should I start someplace else?

#102 5 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

I’m getting a switch stuck open error for switch 32(diverter magnet) in the tech checks but the board is working fine and locking the bar. Is this related to the new board or should I start someplace else?

Not the board. On my game where all boards are tested there are no errors. I would check the diverter magnet in game play and also the diverter magnet fuse. If that's working then maybe an old error message thats not been cleared.

#103 5 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Not the board. On my game where all boards are tested there are no errors. I would check the diverter magnet in game play and also the diverter magnet fuse. If that's working then maybe an old error message thats not been cleared.

10-4. Ball is locking so I’m assuming a fuse isn’t blown. Not sure why it hasn’t cleared. Oh well bigger fish to fry. Thanks for the help.

#104 5 years ago

Please add me to your list for Goldeneye. Thank you for making this board.

My current Board works after extensive repair work by me years ago but for how long.

#105 5 years ago

Received my board over a week ago and it works perfectly!!! So nice to have the magnets back in business. Now I just need to get the disc to spin.

#106 5 years ago

Quick note, i'm moving through the order list and contacting everyone who wanted to order a board in the order they got in touch privately or on this thread. Please make sure you respond to me so i know whether you still want to be included, otherwise i will move to the next person on the list

#107 5 years ago

I received my boards yesterday and installed it now the magnets on my twister are working again. It was super nice to have the game fully working again.

#108 5 years ago

Quick note for owners. Please remember that my board works in 2 games and has a pic specific to that game in it. Installation of boards meant for another game will cause strange results, though will work to a degree.

For my own logistics, I mark every pic programmed for goldeneye with a GOLD dot on the ic. Pic ics for Twister have no dot and are just plain. Please bear this in mind if you buy 2 boards or want to swap the board to a different game. Contact me if you want an alternative pic for your board. Swapping pic ics is at your own risk though.

1 month later
#109 5 years ago

Got my board and installed it last night. Played a few games, seems to work great!

#110 5 years ago

Would like to be added to the list for a twister

Thanks

2 weeks later
#111 5 years ago

Latest invoices for people at the top of the queue have just gone out. Please check your pinside inboxes. These are the last boards i'm sending before the new year. After these go out its time for a rest and some christmas holiday cheer over at mypinballs hq I'm ready for the holidays! This year has been busy!

Cheers to all those that have supported this project so far. More to make next year.

#112 5 years ago

Please add me to the list for TWISTER
Thank you!
Merry Christmas!

#113 5 years ago

Please add me to the list for Twister. Thanks!

1 week later
#114 5 years ago

Two questions:

How much for the Twister board?
How long is the wait?

Thanks!

#115 5 years ago

Just stumbled on this thread today! WOW!!! thank you so much for all your effort for these two amazing games.

Please add me to the Goldeneye list please and thank you.

3 weeks later
#116 5 years ago

Hi Jim, Can I put my name down for the Goldeneye version please.

4 weeks later
#117 5 years ago

Are you still taking orders for twister boards?

2 weeks later
#118 5 years ago

Just a quick update to answer all the above questions since jan, Yes i am making these boards still and will continue to do so for as long as there is interest. Anyone who has expressed an interest here or via pm has been added to the wait list.

I have been moving offices over the last few months, so appologies for the slower than normal reply.

Boards are being built as fast as i can make them and keep the quality that is important to me, so sit tight and you will get one

So far around 18 boards shipped to people and their games saved

1 week later
#119 5 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Just a quick update to answer all the above questions since jan, Yes i am making these boards still and will continue to do so for as long as there is interest. Anyone who has expressed an interest here or via pm has been added to the wait list.
I have been moving offices over the last few months, so appologies for the slower than normal reply.
Boards are being built as fast as i can make them and keep the quality that is important to me, so sit tight and you will get one
So far around 18 boards shipped to people and their games saved

Thanks alot for the update, looking forward to it
My goldeneye sorely need new board haha.

Morten

1 month later
#120 5 years ago

Wow this is awesome. I am picking up a twister today. The guy says the magnets do not work. What am I looking at here? Is thereally a specific failure to look for?

#121 5 years ago
Quoted from PinBallPeteFromSD:

Wow this is awesome. I am picking up a twister today. The guy says the magnets do not work. What am I looking at here? Is thereally a specific failure to look for?

Put yourself on my list for a new board! Thats your best option The originals are usually pretty toasted

#122 5 years ago
Quoted from PinBallPeteFromSD:

Check the fuses for them under the playfield, maybe you get lucky and that's the issue. Check that the connectors are in the right spots, etc. Just don't assume the prior owner didn't do any troubleshooting.

1 month later
#123 4 years ago

Hello !

Is it possible to reserve a magnet board already ?
I've a twister I cannot use because magnet board has totally burned... So I'm very VERY Interested

Many Thanks,
Best regards.

#124 4 years ago
Quoted from NeedaVirus:

Hello !
Is it possible to reserve a magnet board already ?
I've a twister I cannot use because magnet board has totally burned... So I'm very VERY Interested
Many Thanks,
Best regards.

Yes I can add you the wait list. I am waiting for the next run of blanks (50x) to arrive. The first run (25x) are all sold now

4 weeks later
#125 4 years ago

Hi please put me on the list for one for my Goldeneye. Cheers.

2 weeks later
#126 4 years ago

Quick Update. I am now on batch 2 of these boards (50x) and the next 2 boards are ready to ship, so the people at the top of the wait list have been contacted with their invoices. There are 18 people after this in the queue.

Thanks all for the continued support with my products

#127 4 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Quick Update. I am now on batch 2 of these boards (50x) and the next 2 boards are ready to ship, so the people at the top of the wait list have been contacted with their invoices. There are 18 people after this in the queue.

Hi applejuice. I was looking on the internet for a board for my twister machine and ended up here.
I am new in the forum, but would like to know if I can also ask for one board, and if you ship to Brazil.
What would be the cost for the magnetic board you build up?

3 weeks later
#128 4 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

PM sent a few days ago.

#129 4 years ago
Quoted from KYLEDM5:

PM sent a few days ago.

Just replied. Added to wait list

#130 4 years ago
Quoted from Mauricio:

Hi applejuice. I was looking on the internet for a board for my twister machine and ended up here.
I am new in the forum, but would like to know if I can also ask for one board, and if you ship to Brazil.
What would be the cost for the magnetic board you build up?

£125 plus £20 postage tracked

Will add you to wait list

#131 4 years ago

Just wanted to say that I've been routing my Twister with Applejuice's new magnet board for several months and it's been working great with no issues.

Well done sir!

3 weeks later
#132 4 years ago

Just finished another 4 magnet processor boards, so please check your pinside inboxes. If you've been waiting awhile you may now be at the top of the list.

#133 4 years ago

Hey applejuice. I need a new magnet board for my Goldeneye

3 weeks later
#134 4 years ago

Got my board from Apple Juice, worked perfectly, my Twister has never played this well! The old one was very intermittent, and worked when it felt like it. Thanks again for taking the time to make this board the way it should be.

Jeff

2 weeks later
#135 4 years ago

Pm sent

#136 4 years ago
Quoted from Ragman79:

Hey applejuice. I need a new magnet board for my Goldeneye

added to list

#137 4 years ago

My one and only modern pin is Twister. I have everything working except the magnet.

I'd love one of these boards please

#138 4 years ago

Applejuice can you confirm mp810001 is correct board for Goldeneye and not Twister? Thanks

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#139 4 years ago

Hi,

Please can you confirm if this is supplied with or without the PIC, or is it an option?

Cheers,
Mike

#140 4 years ago
Quoted from MJW:

Applejuice can you confirm mp810001 is correct board for Goldeneye and not Twister? Thanks[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yes, the board was supplied with the golden eye ic - gold dot

See post #108

#141 4 years ago
Quoted from Bakerman:

Hi,
Please can you confirm if this is supplied with or without the PIC, or is it an option?
Cheers,
Mike

The boards are plug and play. The PIC ics are included

#142 4 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Yes, the board was supplied with the golden eye ic - gold dot
See post #108

Thanks. Some of the components looked different so wanted to be sure.

2 months later
#143 4 years ago

Quick Update. The next few boards are ready to ship, so if you are in the queue check your pinside mail.

Also, i am in talks with various manufacturers here in uk to get the next 25 boards assembled for me. Demand with these is such that i cant keep up manually assembling them. There may be a small price increase to accommodate this, but the delivery times will be vastly increased. I'll keep everyone in the loop and continue to manually assemble in the mean time.

We have currently shipped around 40 boards to people and saved this number of classic sega games

2 weeks later
#144 4 years ago

Found a great manufacturer here in uk, so the next batch of 25 boards is about to begin assembly. We are just finalising the full list of parts required before shipping everything to them with the blank pcbs.

We hope to have boards for all people on the wait list soon. If all goes well then we will repeat this process in the future once all boards are sold and also for other products we make.

1 week later
#145 4 years ago

Boards are now being assembled and I are scheduled to be completed and ship to me 4th March

I will be contacting everyone on the list in the order they contacted me.

If you want to be added to the list now is the time

Once these 25 are sold we may do another run but other boards will be higher priority first

2 weeks later
#146 4 years ago

Feast your eyes pinheads. 25 new boards arrived today all assembled and ready to go to new homes. If you are on the wait list expect a message and invoice in the coming weeks as i work through the list

IMG_6154 (resized).JPGIMG_6154 (resized).JPG

#147 4 years ago

ME ME ME

#148 4 years ago

Just to let everyone following this thread and waiting for boards. I have contacted via pm everyone on the wait list i believe now, so please check your pinside mail. Also if you haven't been contacted by me, please get in touch. There are a lot of magnet boards here waiting for new homes and pinball games to save Possibly the largest amount of magnet boards in one place for nearly 25 years!!

#149 4 years ago

Thanks to all those that have paid for a new board. I am packing them up and getting shipping labels ready as we speak. Tracking details will be sent you as i work through them all. Cheers Jim

#150 4 years ago

Can you clarify, does this board control the magnets AND the spinner?

My magnets always grab, but the spinner only spins about 50% of the time at the start of multi-ball.

Thanks for the great work from all us Sega lovers.

There are 185 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mypinballs-sega-magnet-proessor-board-remakeredesign/page/3?hl=jdissen87 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.