JJP-30-0012-02L.jpg
WOZ_Delivery_028.JPG
WOZ_Delivery_020.JPG
WOZ_Delivery_012.JPG
1236765583_conan-kool-aid.gif
WOZ_Delivery_009a.jpg
WOZ_Delivery_009.JPG
oz_clickme.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chocky909.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 10 years ago

Exciting! Is it an ECLE? It'd be nice to have someone who can answer a few techy questions about final production models.

Something I'd like to know is if the LEDs that light the topper are RGB LEDS or not. Just because we might see the topper being used interactively as part of the lightshow. I suppose it could still do that even if they were single colour. Also is the Wizard hole plastic lit by an RGB LED too?

Be useful to have the final production game documented with lots of close up photos and a video tour. Always more video is good.

But mainly, have fun playing it!

#36 10 years ago

YES AND FIVE TIMES AS MANY POSTS WHINGING ABOUT IT

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Is that a UK expression?

You don't say whinge in America?

#63 10 years ago

It looks so good in the dark though. Hope someone can film it using a manual exposure camera.

#70 10 years ago

Only 93 updates to go!

#130 10 years ago

Nice pics. Are these then first actual unboxing pics of a normal customer delivered proper ECLEWOZ?

I notice there is no 'picket fence' under the RAINBOW plastic like was hinted at a while ago; just playfield edge. I was wondering if there'd be any other extra bits or even changes to the playfield from the prototypes but it looks identical from what I've seen. Not that there is anything obviously missing; it's a packed game, but Jack kept teasing there'd be things that we wouldn't know about until we unwrapped the final machines so its hard not to be slightly disappointed.

#135 10 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

The fence was dropped months ago. There have been other unboxing pics on Pinside already.
Here are some from Vyzer 2 weeks ago. Pics of him getting it at the factory, boxed there, unloaded, and unboxed at home.
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-is-in-my-home

I know that thread all too well of course. I think I was mixing Vyzer's machine up with that other guy's machine which was a 1 of 1 special standard prototype or something so I was thinking this was the first ECLEWOZ unboxing.

#137 10 years ago

There was a similar outcry aaaages ago when some of the first playfield pics were released. It's just a reflection I'm sure. It's that white looking patch of wire in front of the Lion's shoulder right?

#148 10 years ago

I think the layout could work once all the shots are rewarded and if they sort out the magnet for the upper flipper which I think will serve a similar purpose to the gate on Spiderman which just grabs and slows it down enough to make the shot easier. I'd like to see someone hit the skill shot on the left wall through the bumpers. There are plenty of shots when you count them but it does seem to just bounce around hitting the Wicked Witch, Good Witch and RAINBOW targets a lot. I don't see many people going for the orbit shots or even the spinner very often. I'd also like to see if the flipper return lane shot is reasonably gettable.

#179 10 years ago
Quoted from Slayer:

It's not "permanent" but they aren't meant to be removed. If you do pry them off you may have to deal with and cleanup the excess glue residue.

Jack personally told me a while ago they'd be clipped on and removable. Obviously this was technically far too advanced and they've resorted to glue. Bit rubbish that.

Hopefully someone will do a nice glittery ruby red flipper if they don't already exist. That way they still represent the slippers so the witch artwork still makes sense. I actually think they should've just done that in the first place. The slippers look bad.

#182 10 years ago

Translucent red flippers with metal flake or simply glitter would look great IMO. Maybe with yellow rubbers to accent the 'magic glow' off them as seen on the playfield behind.

EDIT

Oh there ya go!

#183 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Don't see why ANYONE would do this. Just put something else on there. There are also dozens of cool Custom Flippers out there.

God yes! You'd be crazy to remove the slippers. If you're even vaguely considering selling the game one day the new owner will expect the game to have those slipper flippers. Swap them over if you don't like and keep the originals safely sealed in a plastic bag.

Man, all this WOZ talk is making me want to play it again. Not enough to shell out £5k but maybe when the software is finished and I've played one that feels dialled in unlike the test machine I played a while ago.

Hopefully my incoming FT will help me control these urges.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 5.00
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
13,000 (OBO)
$ 91.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.95
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chocky909.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-woz-will-be-here-today?tu=chocky909 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.