(Topic ID: 218962)

My uncles stupid dog scratched my Tesla!

By Oneangrymo

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 146 posts
  • 85 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by RTS
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

hey-you-scratched-my-anchor.jpg
    Mr Pickles (resized).jpg
    3F39FDE900000578-0-image-a-2_1492115005159 (resized).jpg
    30fb6df56013baa749b7b3e89157836e801afdd2.jpeg (resized).jpg
    bull (resized).jpg
    adadf.gif
    giphy-downsized-large.gif
    F936F675-A5FB-4ED8-91B1-981004D76256 (resized).jpeg
    5C767BD6-7B7E-4E15-892F-F944A0129CC2 (resized).jpeg
    55A05A95-2FF9-470D-B560-9069F36AC9D2.gif
    Tesla_Psychoticsupper (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    86D0F5A8-8652-478C-80DF-85F73C062ABD (resized).jpeg
    skoda-car-old-parked-autumn-show-41263160 (1) (resized).jpg
    th (resized).jpg
    D45C113C-D2C5-4294-886B-6D40B0A051D0.gif
    There are 146 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 5 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

100th post in this worthless thread.

It's not completely worthless. It's the only tesla thread not taken over by Pezpunk...so i guess it has historical value.

#102 5 years ago

I have smart dogs and I can't afford a Tesla so I don't have the same problems that you have Buuutttt.......

If you run your finger nail across the scratch and can't feel a gouge then you should be all set and it'll buff out easy

#103 5 years ago
    Quoted from Billy16:

Yes, I can feel your pain--much like when a similar incident happened to my pristine ride. I was crushed, but decided to make the best of things and soldier on. I almost posted a thread on Pinside alerting others of my misfortune, but just rolled with it instead.

That's a fine Czech automobile

#104 5 years ago
    Quoted from Strummy:

If you run your finger nail across the scratch and can't feel a gouge then you should be all set and it'll buff out easy

^^^ 99.99% a true statement.

For the benefit of everyone else. If you feel an edge while moving your finger nail across a scratch, the door will need paint or re-clear coated to be repaired correctly.

#105 5 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

Seriously - that’s how half the people on Pinside treat their pinball machines ...
    “Don’t play it! You might mark up the playfield!”
    rd

that's exactly how they act. Have you not seen the , "OMG i have fawking dimples" people?

#106 5 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

that's exactly how they act. Have you not seen the , "OMG i have fawking dimples" people?

Hopefully his Tesla is not clown puked....if it is this thread is going to blow the hell up.

#107 5 years ago

if it is, it wont' matter because you are not lighting up artwork, or trying to follow a ball rolling around. So color puke isn't an abomination like it is in pinball.

#108 5 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

I dropped my coconut water!!!

did you drop and scratched annything???

#109 5 years ago
    Quoted from jorro:

god works in misteriouss ways, maybe by not driving it to somewhere cause of the scratch your live is saved by your uncle's
    dog!!!!????

Oh, so now we are going to blame it on god/God? "I was going to go do something but I guess God had other plans."

We sort of always have to have a canned answer for when we don't have an answer for what ails us.

#110 5 years ago

My stupid uncle stretched my Mini Cooper.

F936F675-A5FB-4ED8-91B1-981004D76256 (resized).jpegF936F675-A5FB-4ED8-91B1-981004D76256 (resized).jpeg

#111 5 years ago

My uncles stupid bull scratched my car!

giphy-downsized-large.gifgiphy-downsized-large.gif

#112 5 years ago

was said dog a member of the local 212 union expressing his dissatisfaction of you not buying a car from the big three?

#113 5 years ago

My f#cking sister in law bit my left testicle!

#114 5 years ago
    Quoted from Frippertron:

My f#cking sister in law bit my left testicle!

tina?

#115 5 years ago

How did you know?

#116 5 years ago
    Quoted from Frippertron:

How did you know?

She's um...quite 'popular' around these circles. Why doi you think we accepted you after that god awful entry of yours

#117 5 years ago

Last one...

My Uncles stupid circus elephant scratched my car!

adadf.gifadadf.gif
    #118 5 years ago

My uncles parakeets are destroying my car.

#119 5 years ago

My uncle's stupid bull scratched my rectum.

bull (resized).jpgbull (resized).jpg

#120 5 years ago

The guy doesn't have a Tesla car he's talking about his Tesla Albumn he was holding by the door of his 1992 Dodge Stratus!
    Cut him some slack that would suck...

#121 5 years ago

I don't think the dog is that stupid. After all he isn't the one that bought a Tesla.

#122 5 years ago
    Quoted from homebrood:

The guy doesn't have a Tesla car he's talking about his Tesla Albumn he was holding by the door of his 1992 Dodge Stratus!
    Cut him some slack that would suck...

A '92 Dodge Stratus!?!? Ziegler Dodge in Schaumburg is sending out letters that there is "high demand" for 1992 Dodge Stratuses and they are prepared to pay TOP DOLLAR for yours/his.....

#123 5 years ago

I dunno--her feet are kinda wide...

30fb6df56013baa749b7b3e89157836e801afdd2.jpeg (resized).jpg30fb6df56013baa749b7b3e89157836e801afdd2.jpeg (resized).jpg
    #124 5 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

A '92 Dodge Stratus!?!? Ziegler Dodge in Schaumburg is sending out letters that there is "high demand" for 1992 Dodge Stratuses and they are prepared to pay TOP DOLLAR for yours/his.....

Isn't it Dodge Strati?

#125 5 years ago

Sit UBU,sit... Good dog!

#126 5 years ago
    Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Sit UBU,sit... Good dog!

Nice

#127 5 years ago

My question is how many miles does this immaculate Tesla have since 2006.

#128 5 years ago
    Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

My question is how many miles does this immaculate Tesla have since 2006.

In my mind I picture that's the exact first thing CarFax tells you when you use it.

#129 5 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I don't think the dog is that stupid. After all he isn't the one that bought a Tesla.

Yeah, it ain't the dog's fault you bought a Tesla.

#130 5 years ago

Had the dog been smart. He'd of climbed in there and pooped.

#131 5 years ago

I couldn't find it, but in a Columbo episode he actually solved a murder because a dog left scratches on a car door. And his as well. And he didn't get pissed!

#132 5 years ago

I got to this thread late and felt like Oprah with all the thumbs up I just gave out.

You get a thumbs up and you get a thumbs up...

#133 5 years ago

My stupid kidney stone scratched my urethra and I could barely piss !

#134 5 years ago

What color was it

#135 5 years ago

Good boy! Smart Doggy!

3F39FDE900000578-0-image-a-2_1492115005159 (resized).jpg3F39FDE900000578-0-image-a-2_1492115005159 (resized).jpg
    #136 5 years ago

Hope little doggie didn't hurt his claws!

#137 5 years ago

that was one dedicated dog. I bet it took him quite a while to scratch that all in
    I like how he had a complete vision in mind and the entire piece seems to flow very well

#138 5 years ago

How do you know the dog is stupid though?

#139 5 years ago
    Quoted from jonesjb:

How do you know the dog is stupid though?

Maybe the dog is Mr. Pickles!
    Mr Pickles (resized).jpgMr Pickles (resized).jpg

#141 5 years ago

I just went and down voted this SOB. We are being toyed with. I feel like an idiot. Yeah, yeah, I know I am an idiot but now I feel like one.

Go give this sucker a down vote.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-uncles-stupid-mountain-goat-scratched-my-buick

#142 5 years ago
    Quoted from Oneangrymo:

The dog came up, rested its paws on my drivers side door then left. Then I got scratches! Pissed me off!

Why don’t you start a Go Fund Me to get it repaired? I’m sure it will go down well with lots of support here.

#143 5 years ago
    Quoted from jonesjb:

Why don’t you start a Go Fund Me to get it repaired? I’m sure it will go down well with lots of support here.

Gofundme deserves a "best of" thread. I don't understand how a dog raised $16K for cancer treatments while a cat trying to raise $30K for renal failure treatments hasn't raised anything?

#144 5 years ago

hey-you-scratched-my-anchor.jpghey-you-scratched-my-anchor.jpg

#145 5 years ago

Some asshole scratched my Chevelle too

#146 5 years ago
    Quoted from SirScott:

My uncle's stupid bull scratched my rectum.

Rectum? That bull damn near killed 'um.

There are 146 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-uncles-stupid-dog-scratched-my-tesla/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.