Topic Stats

• 157 posts
  • 88 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by DB62
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 32 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

226.JPG
224.JPG
223.JPG
225.JPG
222.JPG
221.JPG
220.JPG
219.JPG
218.JPG
216.JPG
217.JPG
213.JPG
215.JPG
214.JPG
210.JPG
212.JPG

There are 157 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 4 years ago

Looks like a fine example of a great game. My CV has been mostly converted to LEDs. I personally found a few spots where it is difficult to get an LED to look right in this game. For instance inside the ringmaster's head I couldn't figure out how to get diffuse illumination with an LED and I tried a few different ones. The bulbs that are directly visible also don't look as nice as LEDs in my opinion.

#152 4 years ago

Looks Great Dan!

One quick note, I know how meticulous you are about your games, you may want to grab some mylar or some of the printed volt roll-over decals that are out there. Your upper rollover is starting to separate, and when it goes, it will take a decent sized chunk of clear with it (don't ask me how I know)....

GREAT pickup, you will really enjoy it! TOM will be for sale in.... 3, 2, ?

#153 4 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

it will take a decent sized chunk of clear with it

how do you know?

#154 4 years ago

Might be the nicest example of the game I have ever seen! Congrats!!! A steal at $7500

#155 4 years ago

I didn't see the goodie bag stapled to the inside of the cab. That drops the value down to about $460.50. >sarcasm< AMAZING PIN!

#156 4 years ago

$7500 is a good deal on this one IMO. Beautiful original example

#157 4 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Looks Great Dan!
One quick note, I know how meticulous you are about your games, you may want to grab some mylar or some of the printed volt roll-over decals that are out there. Your upper rollover is starting to separate, and when it goes, it will take a decent sized chunk of clear with it (don't ask me how I know)....
GREAT pickup, you will really enjoy it! TOM will be for sale in.... 3, 2, ?

Tim

I did not see that, maybe it is because I only have one good eye now Man, you don't miss anything. Anyways, Is that from when the ball comes flying off of the ringmaster's head? If so, there is a option to turn that off with the 2.0 home rom, should I? ... but it is such a cool effect, but can probably do some damage with the force flying off his head.

I love my TOM ... it is not going anywhere, I think, who knows? ... LOL

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 135.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
There are 157 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside