Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

033.JPG
042.JPG
20171117_210326 (resized).jpg
5a65a8cceb615156e71aa735fd71102d2058ac64.jpg
IMG_5042 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lostlumberjacks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I've been collecting pinball machines since 1996 and many times I've looked down upon DE games, but my opinion has slowly changed. I now think de games are among the best bang for the buck, and are a lot of fun for around 2k. Yeah, they do feel cheaper, however they have some really fun games, titles and themes. These are the games I've collected and kept over the years. I've basically had them all (de games), with a few exceptions. I welcome your guys opinions on what you think, love or hate. Feel free to post your feeling's on data east games, and or what you think. P.S i have a TMNT off to the side

IMG_5042 (resized).jpgIMG_5042 (resized).jpg

#4 6 years ago

i would say Guns and roses, tommy, and rocky and bullwinkle. it would be a tough call though.

#11 6 years ago

I've had tales from crypt, and last action but just didn't stay with me. Although with the pinsound board I bet the last action is a lot better. I really like the dot matrix ones the best for some reason. I have never had King Kong!

#26 6 years ago

I finally broke down and bought a pinsound on black Friday. Bought it for tommy, but Jurassic park sound board took a poop. So it went into that. The difference is unbelievable. Like being in a movie theater. I agree on recycled sounds, very annoying, as well as that relay, clicking the the gi lights on and off.

1 week later
#34 6 years ago

On a side note, my son, who has probably shopped 25+ games says the data easts are the worse to shop out. He in the middle of doing the wwf on his christmas break.Ive found once you replace those few connectors on the power supply i think they are pretty reliable. Especially the surface mount connector from the transformer. The pin sound upgrade makes these games like new.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

3,050 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 18.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
£ 32.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lostlumberjacks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-ultimate-data-east-collection-opinions-welcomed?tu=lostlumberjacks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.