(Topic ID: 254939)

My TZ odd duck playfield (relax I’m not going to do it)

By uncivil_engineer

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 44 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by PNBLWZD
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

072A05DF-7524-406C-A1C3-B8B6EE72000D (resized).png
E7B5B440-39E6-4578-909F-FD914A5B021E (resized).jpeg
3CE74D19-8A00-4EF6-BB5D-CE84AABA155B (resized).png
2A3288CD-7E26-4A0E-8013-AFB25C426ADA (resized).jpeg
CF6C5E0D-B5CD-4F0B-83D1-C025BA98A78A (resized).jpeg
968655BB-FE1A-4399-AFB5-94DEBE6DAAD6 (resized).jpeg
11E78283-8D50-48B7-B295-3E1B64549867 (resized).jpeg
8A0E5D27-7E9F-46BB-B9EB-1AB84FA66A15 (resized).jpeg
A5495796-F946-4BB6-AFFF-821F90BA76A0 (resized).jpeg
1D566F5C-B02F-465F-9D8E-43F7BC748104 (resized).jpeg
71AE28FA-92A5-4C3D-97D7-AA3095C430BC (resized).jpeg
5A974C17-F3FA-4FF4-ADE2-F5142F62B007 (resized).jpeg
208C7DD8-6A13-4AB3-A592-4DF47EDF8F4E (resized).jpeg
31EBA2F7-089B-4AB8-AEBB-C69FC4A10455 (resized).jpeg
65B6259C-52F5-4AC0-A55A-6031EDD1F0D2 (resized).jpeg
6287CE41-FABA-436A-9B40-77B27FC2D7E0 (resized).jpeg
#1 4 years ago

I picked this playfield up at a show this year to use in a future TZ restoration project. I am call it an ‘odd duck’ well because the playfield is rather odd...

It appears to be a proto playfield, with the whole for the third magnet, and the green lock insert. However I can’t find any date stamped on it anywhere, and the bar code field is blank. The other odd thing is there is little to no clear coat on the playfield.

1F63B32A-45BC-419B-8E78-27B90C873E67 (resized).jpeg1F63B32A-45BC-419B-8E78-27B90C873E67 (resized).jpeg

I got the playfield from a guy who has connections to Planetary Pinball, so I thing this may have been an aftermarket sample that came out of Rick’s stash.

The playfield is in overall good condition with one exception: just about every insert is slightly raised. All the insert borders are cracked and will have to be repainted. The worst are the arrow inserts. 6DA88694-7E61-4E42-9A6B-B9C303B6915D (resized).jpeg6DA88694-7E61-4E42-9A6B-B9C303B6915D (resized).jpeg

It also has one scrap across the top, but I may leave this alone as it won’t be visible once installed.
08BEAEBD-BDBF-4387-969C-5965789567C2 (resized).jpeg08BEAEBD-BDBF-4387-969C-5965789567C2 (resized).jpeg

I’ve worked a few hours on the playfield trying to get all the inserts level, but most are not moving. They are not terribly raised, but most are up just enough to catch your finger nail.
DC43C931-A4A5-44AE-8C51-E64B4CF92ACB (resized).jpegDC43C931-A4A5-44AE-8C51-E64B4CF92ACB (resized).jpeg

So here is my plan moving forward: 1. I’m going to put an initial coat of clear on it (omni 2pack) 2. Repaint the cracked borders. 3. Come back with a heavier coat of clear, and try to level the playfield as much as possible without sanding through to the inserts. 4. One last coat of clear to finish it all up.

I’m open to suggestions on this plan if attack. I’ve never had much luck clearing playfields before, but I think I know why now (oil in my air lines). And the addition of a moisture trap at the spray gun seems to have fixed the issue.

Edit: I had no idea this was a prototype playfield. It’s going to a good home and I’m not going to clear coat it.

#2 4 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

I picked this playfield up at a show this year to use in a future TZ restoration project. I am call it an ‘odd duck’ well because the playfield is rather odd...
It appears to be a proto playfield, with the whole for the third magnet, and the green lock insert. However I can’t find any date stamped on it anywhere, and the bar code field is blank. The other odd thing is there is little to no clear coat on the playfield.
[quoted image]
I got the playfield from a guy who has connections to Planetary Pinball, so I thing this may have been an aftermarket sample that came out of Rick’s stash.
The playfield is in overall good condition with one exception: just about every insert is slightly raised. All the insert borders are cracked and will have to be repainted. The worst are the arrow inserts. [quoted image]
It also has one scrap across the top, but I may leave this alone as it won’t be visible once installed.
[quoted image]
I’ve worked a few hours on the playfield trying to get all the inserts level, but most are not moving. They are not terribly raised, but most are up just enough to catch your finger nail.
[quoted image]
So here is my plan moving forward: 1. I’m going to put an initial coat of clear on it (omni 2pack) 2. Repaint the cracked borders. 3. Come back with a heavier coat of clear, and try to level the playfield as much as possible without sanding through to the inserts. 4. One last coat of clear to finish it all up.
I’m open to suggestions on this plan if attack. I’ve never had much luck clearing playfields before, but I think I know why now (oil in my air lines). And the addition of a moisture trap at the spray gun seems to have fixed the issue.

I have a suggestion. If this is a keeper for you then send it to kruzman and let him fix/clear it. You can't accomplish what that man does!

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

I have a suggestion. If this is a keeper for you then send it to kruzman and let him fix/clear it. You can't accomplish what that man does!

I’m sure he does quality work, but I don’t have the budget to send it out.

#4 4 years ago

For the record, that is a Prototype playfield. While neat, do NOT put it in a game, you will probably regret it, and anyone (not familiar to TZ at least) will be utterly confused.

Look at your Door Panel awards, the missing Clock Target insert, the red Dead End and Camera inserts.

It won't have a date on it, as it was a test run - a single run - from one of the PF manufacturers at the time.

It's very unique, and something like this - I would NOT do unless your a professional. Like others said - give it to Kruzman or Neo, let them do it //right//, please.

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

For the record, that is a Prototype playfield. While neat, do NOT put it in a game, you will probably regret it, and anyone (not familiar to TZ at least) will be utterly confused.
Look at your Door Panel awards, the missing Clock Target insert, the red Dead End and Camera inserts.
It won't have a date on it, as it was a test run - a single run - from one of the PF manufacturers at the time.
It's very unique, and something like this - I would NOT do unless your a professional. Like others said - give it to Kruzman or Neo, let them do it //right//, please.

That is entirely possible given its origin. I had not even noticed the missing clock millions insert. I may put this one on hold for a while. Too bad, I need a TZ playfield!

The condition of this playfield is not great. It has some mild planking along one side. I was going to use it because I picked it up fairly cheap.

#6 4 years ago

That is entirely possible given its origin. I had not even noticed the missing clock millions insert. I may put this one on hold for a while. Too bad, I need a TZ playfield!
The condition of this playfield is not great. It has some mild planking along one side. I was going to use it because I picked it up fairly cheap.

Using it in your game, while IS POSSILE, would be difficult - dimples (if it has any) would be off for many items. The inserts (like 'PLAYER PIANO') on the door wouldn't match up to what the game actually gives you, and so on.

Honestly, if you JUST NEED a TZ playfield? I will BUY you one from Mirco if you send me that one, as-is. I'll even pay for all the shipping.

But, see, I'm strange that way having done so much with this game.

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Using it in your game, while IS POSSILE, would be difficult - dimples (if it has any) would be off for many items. The inserts (like 'PLAYER PIANO') on the door wouldn't match up to what the game actually gives you, and so on.
Honestly, if you JUST NEED a TZ playfield? I will BUY you one from Mirco if you send me that one, as-is. I'll even pay for all the shipping.
But, see, I'm strange that way having done so much with this game.

You my fine sir can have the playfield in exchange for a Mirco, I will pm you.

#8 4 years ago

Well it looks like I’ve made a trade. I knew when I picked this up that it was an early playfield, but I had no idea it was a prototype. I think it is going to a good home.

#9 4 years ago

I have a similar one, no 3rd magnet but it has the green lock and holes near the pop bumpers. It needs a clearcoat but is in nice shape. I plan on swapping mine as well as my current PF is pretty rough. Good luck with trade!

#10 4 years ago

Well that worked out. very cool!
I had a STTNG prototype pf. I say this not to brag, but it had a nutral zone hole that was huge. it wouldnt have worked with the rest of the parts on a regular game. I have never seen the proto game with this pf in it. I traded it to a fella who was such a star trek fan (I only have every episode of every version except enterprise) that he had one of captn kirks costumes!! He had all kinds of st stuff, but he had a gottlieb striker that is super rare, I believe they were all exported. If you dont know this game look it up on the data base.Super fun, And here comes to the old sellers remourse.

1 month later
#11 4 years ago

Well look what showed up today... my new TZ playfield.

0289DF2E-C3A0-4023-AB47-79E286B3A11E (resized).jpeg0289DF2E-C3A0-4023-AB47-79E286B3A11E (resized).jpeg
#12 4 years ago

So here is the prototype with the reproduction..
C5CB03D6-0E95-4828-A2BF-1C0454E2FB79 (resized).jpegC5CB03D6-0E95-4828-A2BF-1C0454E2FB79 (resized).jpeg
D0286EBB-8807-47B1-A0BA-651595F9918D (resized).jpegD0286EBB-8807-47B1-A0BA-651595F9918D (resized).jpeg

There are the obvious differences like in the door panel, and the missing clock insert.6287CE41-FABA-436A-9B40-77B27FC2D7E0 (resized).jpeg6287CE41-FABA-436A-9B40-77B27FC2D7E0 (resized).jpeg
12726083-5FCF-4B2A-955B-57427A7295C1 (resized).jpeg12726083-5FCF-4B2A-955B-57427A7295C1 (resized).jpeg31EBA2F7-089B-4AB8-AEBB-C69FC4A10455 (resized).jpeg31EBA2F7-089B-4AB8-AEBB-C69FC4A10455 (resized).jpeg65B6259C-52F5-4AC0-A55A-6031EDD1F0D2 (resized).jpeg65B6259C-52F5-4AC0-A55A-6031EDD1F0D2 (resized).jpeg

The other difference I found is the ball lock trough used a different try of eject mechanism on the prototype vs the production playfield.

The prototype playfield has now been packed up, and is on its way to West Virginia. Thanks for the playfield @coyote.

#13 4 years ago

uncivil_engineer was this the one that was sold at the Pin-A-Go-Go? As part of the "clear out the closets" sale by Planetary Pinball?

#14 4 years ago

So here is the prototype with the reproduction..[quoted image]
The other difference I found is the ball lock trough used a different try of eject mechanism on the prototype vs the production playfield.

Interesting. I just learned something new. Yeah, me. The "Power Payoff" targets WAS the original "Clock Millions" target.
I'll be damned.

Also, looking at things - you would have had a MUCH more difficult time using the field. I see a few places where mounting holes are completely wrong (lane guides, for example), and no dimples at all - like with the pop bumpers.

I also find two things interesting:
1. Mirco did NOT PUT the pop bumper posts in, and
2. I'm right on my suspicion that another post was moved. (The middle post of the roof plastic/flasher assembly.) I was always suspicious about it, since my PF has a filled-in hole there, but seeing it on that field confirms it.

When I get the field, it will be shipped off again later this spring to Neo, so he can do an honest restore on it, keeping all the minute details about the field intact.

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

uncivil_engineer was this the one that was sold at the Pin-A-Go-Go? As part of the "clear out the closets" sale by Planetary Pinball?

Yes I believe it was. I had a friend of mine pick it up for me at Pin-a-Go-Go.

#16 4 years ago

Yes I believe it was. I had a friend of mine pick it up for me at Pin-a-Go-Go.

Very interesting, thanks. I walked past that several times at the show. Glad it went to (two) good homes!

#17 4 years ago

I'm going to vent, because I am royally f*cking pissed off. Not at uncivil_engineer - he was more than accommodating.

It is entirely possible that this 1 of 3 of a kind playfield is lost, destroyed. And with the pain in the f*cking @ss I had getting this, I'm.. about to throw in the towel and just stop trying to help people, since apparently Murphy is out to get me.

Made an offer to @op to get him a new repro field in exchange for the field posted. He agreed, and I was willing to be able to save this playfield, which is one of three that were made specifically for marketing pictures for the flyer and other static pics. The one or two fields that were used in the marketing pictures had the Clock Millions insert drilled into it at Williams, and put in. This means that this field was an extra - it was untouched and unused.

Contacted JJP (through their store) to see if they had any in stock. Got an email immediatley back, and then was ghosted. A week passed, multiple emails sent, and .. nothing ever returned. F*ckers.

Contacted Mirco directly. He had one ready to ship. In summary, he charged me twice, which I had to put in a complaint to Paypal to get the extra grand back. IN email communication, I mentioend MANY times to send it to @op here. He said 'no problem' once. Two weeks pass, no notice of shipping. Contact him, and .. okay, he shipped it.

Get a call from FedEx. I need to go up and sign for it - it was shipped to ME, not @op. So I dish out another hundred to continue the journey to California.

uncivil_engineer gets the repro field, says it's in great condition. Yay. Something goes right! He ships it.

I get tracking number. Scheduled to be delivered today. Signature required. So, I decide to take the day off (well, work from home). Partway into the morning, I get a notie saying the package was delivered. ... Uh, no. It wasn't. I call FedEx, open a Tracing Report. Usually the driver dosen't show up to my place (because I'm out in the middle of nowhere) until late in the afternoon. So, I keep my hopes up... Now though, it's getting a little too late for them to show up, and I'm just.. so f*cking done.

I'm out over a grand and aggravation during he last .. two months. I'm MORE upset at losing this (possible) last of a kind TZ history and not getting to see it in person.

Merry F*cking Xmas, Fedex and driver "Wilson".

Everyone else, have a fantastic day tomorrow!

#18 4 years ago

I wouldn't stress over it just yet. It is possible he ran out of time or something. I have also had them deliver at like 9pm once. Was a long day for whoever that was.

Did the status say "out for delivery" today? If so it is on the truck and probably not likely to go missing

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from pinball_ric:

Did the status say "out for delivery" today? If so it is on the truck and probably not likely to go missing

Yeah, status shows it as being "Delivered". And apparently signed by me. Which is why my hope is low. I've had it happen where it was still out, and then ended up back at the warehouse. Never had it marked as delivered, and SIGNED FOR, and not actually.. well.. be delivered. *sigh* I know I probably shouldn't be so upset, but just a great thing to happen before the holiday. Heh.

#20 4 years ago

Well that is certainly a new one. Hopefully it was just delivered to the wrong place and someone will realize the mistake and return it. You should be able to see the signature online. Is it legible to where you could get a name?

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Yeah, status shows it as being "Delivered". And apparently signed by me. Which is why my hope is low. I've had it happen where it was still out, and then ended up back at the warehouse. Never had it marked as delivered, and SIGNED FOR, and not actually.. well.. be delivered. *sigh* I know I probably shouldn't be so upset, but just a great thing to happen before the holiday. Heh.

After following this thread, I was really excited for you to get this playfield, and I would be very upset, too, if I were you. In fact, I will be upset if this rare piece of TZ history is lost. Here's hoping for a holiday miracle.

#22 4 years ago

FedEx sometimes marks packages as signed and delivered so they don’t lose money on “guaranteed” delivery. It’s shady as fuck and one of the reasons Amazon won’t use them anymore. HOWEVER, even when they do that it does get delivered eventually (in my experience). So don’t lose hope.

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Yeah, status shows it as being "Delivered". And apparently signed by me.

Don't lose hope. I had a pretty big order from Pinball Life about two months ago that was "delivered" yet nowhere to be found on my property. None of my neighbors had the package. I figured it was lost though FedEx told me to wait a week (amazing that I was told to "wait" seeing that it was marked as "delivered"). It didn't have a signature request though.

Six days later, the delivered package somehow wound up on my front patio ... amazing.

Make sure you at least contact FedEx about it ... I think you might have had a driver that wanted to get home early or something.

#24 4 years ago

I've had FedEx pull this, too. Incredibly dishonest delivery reporting practices. Needless to say I do everything to avoid them.

Sorry to hear about your losses on this thing, man. Hope the holidays have other good things in store for you.

#25 4 years ago

Wow I had no idea this was a thing with fedex and how wide spread it was. Unfortunately I *have* to use fedex as the Austin UPS facility plays soccer with any packages that go through them. I had so many boxes show up completely demolished and falling apart. As well as a few things damaged due to the abuse.

#26 4 years ago

I too have experienced this with FedEx and once with USPS.

I flipped out on the local post office about it once and subsequently ended up with a new mail carrier.

FedEx on the other hand seemingly doesn’t give a shit, but ultimately gets you your package.

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from pinball_ric:

You should be able to see the signature online. Is it legible to where you could get a name?

I tried - I cannot, only the shipper can. May ask for that Thursday, see what they say.

Quoted from bbulkley:

FedEx sometimes marks packages as signed and delivered so they don’t lose money on “guaranteed” delivery. It’s shady as fuck and one of the reasons Amazon won’t use them anymore. HOWEVER, even when they do that it does get delivered eventually (in my experience). So don’t lose hope.

Interesting to know. The tracking history (anyone can view it here: https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?action=track&trackingnumber=777282319447&cntry_code=us&locale=en_US ) Seems pretty legit, unless they forgot to load it on the truck after saying it WAS on the truck, and scanning it as delivered was how the covered it? *shrug*

I have a case opened at FedEx - I was actuallt given a call back an hour after I opened it, and was asked some information about my house ("2 story or 1 story? Color?") and so on. Was told that the case will be handed over to the Tracking Tracing folks on Thursday, and that I should hear something by EOD Thursday.

Will keep everyone informed. Hoping that it wasn't actually delivered to someone else, or destroyed and 'marked' as delivered.

Ya'll have a great day tomorrow!

#28 4 years ago

I read something very recently about all the current shipping options (Fedex, UPS, etc) have hit a wall this holiday season and actually couldn’t meet all the delivery requests due to a surge in online shopping.

That said, I’ve had things “delivered” a home before and it not show up until the following day.

Hell, I had to replace the entire sunroof (track and all) in my truck this summer after a small plastic piece broke and the entire thing had to come out...at a cost of 2 grand. When the dealer ordered the replacement part, Fedex lost it. Three days later Fedex “had a team” assigned to it, but they still didn’t have any idea of where it was. After I had to call the dealer and Ford corporate and go nuclear on them, they sent the dealer another part. They didn’t want to pay twice for the shipping...I told them to take that up with Fedex on that...

#29 4 years ago

I would sue fedex for 250,000 and have John Youssi hand draw you a twilight zone prototype playfield. It would not be original but it would be way more rare.
I have attached more photos of the playfield and photos from Johns seminar at the expo and the prototype clock face incase you get the playfield from fedex
2A3288CD-7E26-4A0E-8013-AFB25C426ADA (resized).jpeg2A3288CD-7E26-4A0E-8013-AFB25C426ADA (resized).jpeg3CE74D19-8A00-4EF6-BB5D-CE84AABA155B (resized).png3CE74D19-8A00-4EF6-BB5D-CE84AABA155B (resized).png11E78283-8D50-48B7-B295-3E1B64549867 (resized).jpeg11E78283-8D50-48B7-B295-3E1B64549867 (resized).jpegCF6C5E0D-B5CD-4F0B-83D1-C025BA98A78A (resized).jpegCF6C5E0D-B5CD-4F0B-83D1-C025BA98A78A (resized).jpeg968655BB-FE1A-4399-AFB5-94DEBE6DAAD6 (resized).jpeg968655BB-FE1A-4399-AFB5-94DEBE6DAAD6 (resized).jpeg208C7DD8-6A13-4AB3-A592-4DF47EDF8F4E (resized).jpeg208C7DD8-6A13-4AB3-A592-4DF47EDF8F4E (resized).jpeg5A974C17-F3FA-4FF4-ADE2-F5142F62B007 (resized).jpeg5A974C17-F3FA-4FF4-ADE2-F5142F62B007 (resized).jpeg71AE28FA-92A5-4C3D-97D7-AA3095C430BC (resized).jpeg71AE28FA-92A5-4C3D-97D7-AA3095C430BC (resized).jpeg1D566F5C-B02F-465F-9D8E-43F7BC748104 (resized).jpeg1D566F5C-B02F-465F-9D8E-43F7BC748104 (resized).jpegA5495796-F946-4BB6-AFFF-821F90BA76A0 (resized).jpegA5495796-F946-4BB6-AFFF-821F90BA76A0 (resized).jpeg8A0E5D27-7E9F-46BB-B9EB-1AB84FA66A15 (resized).jpeg8A0E5D27-7E9F-46BB-B9EB-1AB84FA66A15 (resized).jpegE7B5B440-39E6-4578-909F-FD914A5B021E (resized).jpegE7B5B440-39E6-4578-909F-FD914A5B021E (resized).jpeg072A05DF-7524-406C-A1C3-B8B6EE72000D (resized).png072A05DF-7524-406C-A1C3-B8B6EE72000D (resized).png

#30 4 years ago

[edited] See next post.

#31 4 years ago

Okay, thought I would give everyone an update.

I was supposed to get a call from FedEx yesterday. I didn't get anything by 5pm. I called them, and asked them for an update. They had none. I told them that neither me nor the shipped could retrieve the autograph, and could I ask it to be sent to my email or given the 'account' number that was used to ship it, since it's required in the web form. They said they would email it to me.

As of today at 5, no email, no call.

#32 4 years ago

Not sure why Pinside posted that twice.

Anyways. I got home tonight around 8:30pm, and I was happy to see.. a giant box on my porch.

Not sure how it got there (I REALLY need a security camera!), but I opened it up and it's in good condition. I will get goo pictures later, since it's late tonight, but..

According to Fedex, they don't know I have it. But, it looks good.

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Not sure why Pinside posted that twice.
Anyways. I got home tonight around 8:30pm, and I was happy to see.. a giant box on my porch.
Not sure how it got there (I REALLY need a security camera!), but I opened it up and it's in good condition. I will get goo pictures later, since it's late tonight, but..
According to Fedex, they don't know I have it. But, it looks good.

Congrats glad to see this story have a happy ending.

#34 4 years ago

Yeah !

#35 4 years ago

So glad it showed up. Kinda scares me about FedEx's incompetence in this though

#36 4 years ago

Glad that arrived!!

"FEDEX is the worst form of shipping, except for all the others."

#37 4 years ago

Woohoo! A happy ending to 2019.

#38 4 years ago

Cool. It’s an exciting story about what this playfield was used for.

#39 4 years ago

really fun read. and i frigging hate reading! as a high school student it’s my worst subject. but damn this was fun. glad to know someone had a happy ending to there decade. me on the other hand got my brand new sweatshirt (girlfriends christmas present) stolen by someone at the arcade today! damn! can’t wait to see photos and now whenever i play TZ i will think about this damn playfield and Wilson from FedEx somehow saying it was delivered

#40 4 years ago

Next time declare an explosive in the package, and the shipping company will make damn sure it’s tracked accurately.

#41 4 years ago
Quoted from bbulkley:

Next time declare an explosive in the package, and the shipping company will make damn sure it’s tracked accurately.

and next thing you know "knock knock it's the homeland security!!" lol.
Glad it worked out for you and now you get to preserve a little history in one of the if not the greatest game ever made in pinball.

#42 4 years ago

So, some notes after going over the playfield. I'll be posting this in one of the other TZ posts, as well.

- The field has NO clear on it whatsoever. If you run your finger over the printing, you can feel the layers of paint.
- The field looks hand-assembled. There are glue marks on every insert.
- The 'Power Payoff' reads 'Clock Millions'.
- The right 'Spiral' lamp is red, and reads 'Gum Ball'.
- Holes for the Rocket Kicker ball guides/posts are mostly different.
- Main Ramp inserts are different. First is white "Multiball", then orange "Gum Ball", then green "Super Skill"
- Camera, Dead End inserts are red, as in the actual Prototype games.
- No Clock Millions target/light, as obvious.
- Different design around the Lock area.

#43 4 years ago

Well I’m glad to hear that the playfield finally made it.

#44 4 years ago

Wow what an adventure, and backstory with original pictures. Glad it eventually worked out and everyone got their playfields in the right place.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 359.00
Playfield - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 14.95
10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn Park, MN
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
pinballmod

$ 1,059.00
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 129.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Corona, CA
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 22.50
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 6.00
Lighting - Led
Arcade Upkeep

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-tz-odd-duck-playfield-restoration-?hl=niterider and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.