TWDLEArrival5.jpg
TWDLEArrival4.jpg
TWDLEArrival3.jpg
TWDLEArrival2.jpg
TWDLEArrival1.jpg
image.jpg
image-107.jpg
image-210.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underlord.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#84 9 years ago

Mods from Stern won't be for sale until January.

#91 9 years ago

Looks like preorder madness is over. I'm done from now on, that's for damn sure.

Skitb has my PRED money since last year, so other than that, I'm out. TBL? Love it, not til they're built will I buy. Alien? Love it, same. Not til they're built. Then we can talk sales.

#93 9 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

They posted that the topper will be available for order on 11-15.

Those lying bastards!

I called and was told nothing til jan.

#94 9 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

They posted that the topper will be available for order on 11-15.

Posted where Zucot? How old is this post?

#99 9 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Screen Shot 2014-11-04 at 6.39.1... 937 KB

Friggen FB? How's about they update their store!!

#214 9 years ago

Just got THE CALL today. Sweet! My LE is on the way!

*sniff* long time coming for this title for me....

#216 9 years ago

Hopefully this is the first of many 'adult' titles from Stern. David at Stern seems to be keyed into what the guys and gals want.

Any other ideas you'll want me to pass to Guy? Right now it's Iron Maiden, Jaws and Kiss.

#223 9 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Eddie LE?

Doy. Of course!

piece-of-mind.jpg 85 KB

#227 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Forbidden Planet

I thought that was being worked on?

#330 9 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

How can this be? A LE owner not defending the LE? How long until Underlord is here to stick up for it ?

I've been here.

Hey, if the dude doesn't dig it, oh well. I know pinballers who don't care for Tron either. I haven't gotten my LE yet, mine is on a truck en route, so next week probably, so I have not played the LE yet.

Like I said before, 'Guy' called this game the strongest playing pin he's ever played. He's my friend and I trust his judgement, which is why I jumped into an LE.

#332 9 years ago
Quoted from leisure:

The diverted ramp to the bicycle bash toy, a magnet underneath the well walker, a pretty underwhelming cannon (crossbow) shot, and a drop target in the way of the woodbury shot?
Just being honest and honest to my self. I do feel slightly burned, but oh well. This game needs a LOT of code lovin'. I'm sure it will be a solid B+ or A- game in a years time bud as it stands its I think both versions are turds. TWDLE being a more polished turd.

Mythbusters proved that you CAN polish a turd! Just sayin'.

I....don't know where I'm going with this.

#335 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'll be getting mine in that second shipment right after you Rick. Coming in next thursday and will get it the following week!
I think this pin kicks ass, I can't wait to play it. A whole lot for Lyman to work with there!

Agreed bro. LE Code is presently at what, version 1.1?

#346 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You are right about Ac/dc, and the smart thing to do would be to wait 6-8 months and then buy an LE for 6k if you want a deal on one.
I want the LE now, so I can play it now, I love the differences and i don't care about the future drop in value, how about that?

Based on initial feedback, TWDLE may not actually be losing value?

#395 9 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

Anybody else find that with a decal on it, the right Drop Target will not auto drop?? Mine drops partially. Always drops all the way from a ball hit, but only partially when auto-dropped related to a mode.

Check your decal. They can curl just a tiny bit on the bottom and get partially caught.

#401 9 years ago
Quoted from pinball_erie:

Just curious.....all the reasons you state for loving the game are also present on the pro. What makes you feel that the LE is worth the extra $$$$? You didn't mention any of the LE features as what makes the game great. Not trying to doubt your purchase, just curiosity.

Awfully reminiscent of Tron LE conversations.

I'm guessing the whole total package just works well together for the LE?

IF I HAD MINE I'D KNOW!!!

#403 9 years ago
Quoted from jetspeedb:

Wilmington Ohio has alot of les right now....

AWW C'MON!!!! image-609.jpgimage-609.jpg

#416 9 years ago

image-210.jpgimage-210.jpg

#417 9 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

They practically put nothing from the show in! They named the major shots after arbitrary locations where there were zombie shootouts. There are just as many they didn't use.

Than why make it TWD? Zombies in and of themselves are simple and pretty boring. TWD is cool. But this pinball, IMO, barely integrates the true spirit/theme of the show at all, outside the zombie art (very well done) and the music (also well done). I wish the game had more (better aspects of the) show in it.

While I agree with your assessment of lack of show characters, just remember what really scares us.

Single minded entities, looking to kill and devour us, we are weak to stop them.

The walking dead is titled for the living people, not the Walkers. Rick Grimes, Herschel,,Darryl. They ARE in the game. But Lyman is working on game updates and improvements right now. Patience.

#419 9 years ago

image-107.jpgimage-107.jpg

#423 9 years ago

Drama has an expiration date, usually very short, then it needs replacement drama. Walkers represent none of that, which makes the idea foreign to us and frightening. Just ask any kid who watches monster movies. WE were those kids. Point is characters will come and go, but it's the overall fear of being bit that immerses you into this pin. Much like Tron, you're not on a quest, but trying to survive, so the ball plays brutal and fast.

Callouts will improve, making an immersive pin even more so we hope.
Lyman gives all he's got into everything he programs. Which is why we love em!

#428 9 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Yeah, that's why TZ, STTNG IJ, TAF are all so tired now. And TSPP, LOTR, SM, FG and IM. Greatness doesn't have a shelf-life. For me "dramatic themes" with outstanding content and character integration always trump "general concept" themes like good vs. evil or "gross and scary".
Licensed themes are made for a reason. When great licenses are poorly conceived, they deserve our criticism.

Well, you know what you know I guess. Let the code mature. Besides, I see no signs of poor implementation represented.

#443 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Mine shipped last week. Should be 4 of them sitting at friends house in Easton today

Keep spreading the love Lorenzo

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 26.95
7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underlord.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-twd-le-has-arrived?tu=underlord and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.