TWDLEArrival5.jpg
TWDLEArrival4.jpg
TWDLEArrival3.jpg
TWDLEArrival2.jpg
TWDLEArrival1.jpg
image.jpg
image-107.jpg
image-210.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 9 years ago

Mines coming tomorrow afternoon, shaker installed. Will post pics and opinions of the game tomorrow night. Excited

#96 9 years ago

I feel very confident with Heighway pinball so I'm in for an Alien LE, must have Predator but really not a pre order guy anyway and doubtful that themes this cool will be coming up anytime soon. TWDLE is coming tomorrow afternoon with shaker installed, can't wait.

#152 9 years ago

just got mine a hour ago, its good and seems to be a game that while not blowing me away out of box has that feel of once you know what you're doing it will be great. The guts are shit, don't notice them at all but the fish tank is very cool and I really like the arrow shooter thing, Haven't notice GI going solid red or white but maybe tonight I'll get a better idea, The shaker is a must, game plays fast, really fast and the shots feels smooth, no trouble with the Well Walker, my only real complaint is that Stern put in a plastic apron, you'd figure for the price something better but I'm sure it will get a mod, lots of possibility here.

#155 9 years ago

Well walker hits, prison hits but not every time, seems to be during the mode itself. Hard to tell when else it goes off, just had a great game and there is a ton to shoot for. I think you need to really get a grasp on how to play and the feel for the layout. Every game seems better than the last. Fast and fun.

#182 9 years ago

Frolic have noticed any GI lighting where the games goes all red? I thought that's what would happen but so far its just red and white all the time. I was expecting more like Met with mood type lighting, I hope its just a code issue.

#240 9 years ago

The crossbow is cool, hopefully they implement it more in future code, we will never get silk screened mirrored back glass like Gorgar and Medusa that's finished. How Stern didn't put a light in to illuminate the BG ramp Zombie head I do not know but a mod is needed for that big time, vinyl art side panels, a decal for the arrow and a metal apron with lights will help a lot but this should come with the LE. When I got my STLE cosmetically anyway I was blown away but TWDLE didn't get the same love. Probably so we could have more toys, but still lacking.

#252 9 years ago

In all honesty I would say the LE is worth it unless its going to break your bank account and cause distress. You have to remember tough to call it right now, the GI hasn't been implemented into code for all red or white or whatever they are going to do, the arrow is underused but very cool and the BG ramp Zombie I like, I like the two magnets causes a lot of variance, and the fish tank is also great not mention this is my favorite armor I've had yet on a Stern. I will say the fact that all the inserts aren't RGB sucks could have worked for this game very well, like STLE great inserts but why no GI RGB? Anyway for me it was $3000 difference including Shaker and I'm not blown away but not disappointed either. STLE really was the first pin in a long time that had that awe factor for me, tough act to follow (I don't count mustang). I'm hoping TWDLE improves with regards to the lightshow with code but the gameplay is solid and that's most important.

#258 9 years ago

Need both, must have themes and even though TWDLE doesn't have the eye candy its still beautiful. I did change the spinner flasher to red's and the GI lights behind the BG Zombie to all red as well looks better for sure. Love Blue STLE and Red TWDLE.

DSC01189.JPGDSC01189.JPG DSC01190.JPGDSC01190.JPG DSC01191.JPGDSC01191.JPG DSC01193.JPGDSC01193.JPG
#274 9 years ago

I can't really see where the need for all white would come into play, with just red yeah so I think changing a few whites won't matter. For sure change the flashers to red on the spinners, looks ten times better.

#315 9 years ago

The game keeps getting better and better with each play, I'm don't have that honeymoon phase feeling but just the opposite, like I'm let down and yet the game is proving me wrong, very strange I know?? but I like it at the same time. Just had a pretty long game and this pin is fast and fun.

#340 9 years ago

Multiple color LED general illumination (red, green, white)

There isn't one green led in the GI?

#373 9 years ago

Me either.

#375 9 years ago

Just added a decal from the goodie bag, looks pretty good for now.

DSC01200.JPGDSC01200.JPG DSC01202.JPGDSC01202.JPG
#386 9 years ago

I'll be honest as much as I like a mirrored back glass look I think as the custom translite's start to be made I might just change it all together, no more AMC and probably something cooler all around.

the-walking-dead-11.jpgthe-walking-dead-11.jpg
the-walking-dead-gente-les-traigo-algunos-e-imagenes-para-que-las-usen-como.jpgthe-walking-dead-gente-les-traigo-algunos-e-imagenes-para-que-las-usen-como.jpg

Day-Z.jpgDay-Z.jpg

#388 9 years ago

Honestly, not that enthusiastic about the current picture. Time will tell, if something is made that's a must have then I will have consider it, plus over and beyond the great gameplay, this is such a fantastic theme that several translite's would be an okay option for me, change it up. I'm really looking forward to getting some Zombies littering the playfield and pin ref side art looks great, although Stern's is pretty cool too. That fishtank topper will be amazing and I see in the flasher test menu that there is a few in the topper as well as regular GI lighting, looking like a must have. After 30 plus games and not due to honeymoon phase this is seriously fun, riot mode animation are crazy. Very special.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.95
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-twd-le-has-arrived?tu=hazoff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.