Crybaby.jpg
image-50.jpg
bubble-burst-o.gif
al-bunde.gif
Waah-1.gif
kid_crying.JPG
mm.jpg
sneetches (1).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#100 10 years ago
Quoted from dmesserly:

I own an MM that I bought a few months ago. Love the game and love playing it. I'm bummed that it may lose significant value from where I paid. I can live with that. Up to 1000 others will have a chance to own a great game.
But I hope karma comes around to bite all you idiots in the ass who are happy about the potential losses that current owners may incur.

Well said and very much how I feel as well.

#173 10 years ago
Quoted from jimjim66:

I own a MM and I am happy people will get a pinball machine they want. I have a couple of friends that purchased one that probably would not have had a chance before. I can only report how I feel, and I honestly feel good about the announcement. I obviously realize my machine is worth a little less than it was yesterday, but I don't plan on selling it anyways.
and....
I am equally empathetic to the people who recently bought a MM and are upside down. With supply and demand one group was going to win, and one group was going to lose. Why anybody would be happy over another persons misfortune is beyond me.

Well said Jim, especially the last sentence. I've been amazed at some of the crap that I've seen from Pinsider's today. Lots of really petty and divisive stuff.

Quoted from Russo121:

Oh man. I love reading rich folk whine. Plz. Continue crying for my pleasure.

Case in point.

(got 4 thumbs up too!)

Quoted from MSH:Deleted post

And another.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#200 10 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

BEST WHINING THREAD EVER.

image-50.jpg 14 KB

Wow, looks like everyone and their mom has stolen my pic.

#218 10 years ago
Quoted from Jgel:

Not to toot my own hone but I have 62 Thumbs Up for this one comment. This is by far a record for me.

Sadly I had to give you a thumbs down for tooting your own horn.

#239 10 years ago
Quoted from RawleyD:

I happen to know that 'meister has sent most,...if not all... of his collection to HEP.
It must be so nice to have such a First World problem.
He was bragging to me quite a bit when he bought one of my pins over the summer.
Great guy over the phone.

Quoted from Pinmeister:

The IJ I bought from you was not in the condition you described, as the cabinet was water damaged and will have to be replaced at a cost of $1500. You didn't seem to have a problem taking my money under what might be described as false pretenses. And yet I didn't trash your fraudulent practices in this forum.
What a f___ing hypocrite you are. Just a warning to anyone in the future who does business with you.

popcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound
Boards

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-thoughts-on-the-mm-announcement?tu=robt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.