Crybaby.jpg
image-50.jpg
bubble-burst-o.gif
al-bunde.gif
Waah-1.gif
kid_crying.JPG
mm.jpg
sneetches (1).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hogey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#242 10 years ago

Prices for high end games have gotten unbelievable. Seeing MMs go for $12-$15K+ and CCs about the same is something I never thought I'd see. As stated many times above, I have my collection to play and enjoy. I bought all off the games at the right price and they have all appreciated. Even if they hadn't I would still love and own them. I sold my MM 5 or 6 months ago to a fellow collector for $7900. I know some will think I was an idiot to do it at that price, but I was trying to allow a fellow pinhead the opportunity to own this great game at a reasonable price. I know my gesture won't affect the overall crazy prices going on right now, but I tried to do my part. I still sold it for my than I bought it for and I enjoyed playing a lot of games on it.

Also as stated before, if you're in the hobby to make money, good luck. If you're in it to enjoy playing the games, welcome the new pins coming out...

#243 10 years ago

Prices for high end games have gotten unbelievable. Seeing MMs go for $12-$15K+ and CCs about the same is something I never thought I'd see. As stated many times above, I have my collection to play and enjoy. I bought all off the games at the right price and they have all appreciated. Even if they hadn't I would still love and own them. I sold my MM 5 or 6 months ago to a fellow collector for $7900. I know some will think I was an idiot to do it at that price, but I was trying to allow a fellow pinhead the opportunity to own this great game at a reasonable price. I know my gesture won't affect the overall crazy prices going on right now, but I tried to do my part. I still sold it for my than I bought it for and I enjoyed playing a lot of games on it.

Also as stated before, if you're in the hobby to make money, good luck. If you're in it to enjoy playing the games, welcome the new pins coming out...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 64.99
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hogey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-thoughts-on-the-mm-announcement?tu=Hogey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.