Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by flipmeover
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CadillacMusic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 12 years ago

My apologies about the MB and Popeye. Our pins ususally sit in our showroom and get played maybe 2 times a month. They just weren't ready for the mass amount of people playing. We'll do better next year. And uh, we really didn't expect anyone to pay 8k for the Monster Bash. We just brought it so people can enjoy it, 'cause it's one of our favorite games. We love it so much, we wouldn't part with it unless someone way overpayed...like, say, paid 8k.

#21 12 years ago
    Quoted from KC_Masterpiece:

I realize you have a lot of pins, and it is near impossible to keep a large assortment running 100%, but please try harder. When you selected the name 'Cadillac Music', you either have a shop located on Cadillac Ave., or you wanted to imply premium merchandise. A Monster Bash for $8000 that has Frankenstein's Monster permanently locked in the upright position as well as many other minor problems and wear makes me sick. Just put a not for sale sign on it or something. The market doesn't need anymore encouragement for crazy prices. Also, if it is such a favorite of yours, why don't you show it some love? It wept while I played....

Hehe, the name "Cadillac Music" was chosen in 1941, but I understand what you're saying. The problem is, no one mentioned to us that it was stuck! In fact, people kept playing the machine all day long, so we had no idea anything was wrong with it. I realize the price was pretty crazy, but we thought that was the point...we didn't want to part with it unless you were going to pay us crazy money.

A lot of the problems were due to the fact that we had no time to test the machines on site. Due to truck availability, we finished setting up at 11:56, and people jumped on the games right away. It was our first show, and as I said, we'll know better for next year. Would you prefer us not to bring it next year? Our showroom is open to the public, so come and check it out, and tell us what's wrong. We welcome constructive criticism - it helps us get better!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CadillacMusic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-thoughts-about-the-ohio-pinball-show-2012?tu=CadillacMusic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.