My thoughts about the Ohio Pinball Show 2012

Started 3 years ago by Butterflygirl24 in forum All Pinball > All Pinball.


Forum » All Pinball » Topic

My thoughts about the Ohio Pinball Show 2012

1
Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider. Click the star to add it to your favorites.

By Butterflygirl24

3 years ago

Stats

  • Started 3 years ago
  • 39 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by flipmeover

Posting activity (per week)

38
week 11
Mar 12th '12
38 posts
week 12
Mar 19th '12
No posts
week 13
Mar 26th '12
No posts
week 14
Apr 2nd '12
No posts
week 15
Apr 9th '12
No posts
week 16
Apr 16th '12
No posts
week 17
Apr 23rd '12
No posts
week 18
Apr 30th '12
No posts
week 19
May 7th '12
No posts
week 20
May 14th '12
No posts
week 21
May 21st '12
No posts
week 22
May 28th '12
No posts
week 23
Jun 4th '12
No posts
week 24
Jun 11th '12
No posts
week 25
Jun 18th '12
No posts
week 26
Jun 25th '12
No posts
week 27
Jul 2nd '12
No posts
week 28
Jul 9th '12
No posts
week 29
Jul 16th '12
No posts
week 30
Jul 23rd '12
No posts
week 31
Jul 30th '12
No posts
week 32
Aug 6th '12
No posts
week 33
Aug 13th '12
No posts
week 34
Aug 20th '12
No posts
week 35
Aug 27th '12
No posts
week 36
Sep 3rd '12
No posts
week 37
Sep 10th '12
No posts
week 38
Sep 17th '12
No posts
week 39
Sep 24th '12
No posts
week 40
Oct 1st '12
No posts
week 41
Oct 8th '12
No posts
week 42
Oct 15th '12
No posts
week 43
Oct 22nd '12
No posts
week 44
Oct 29th '12
No posts
week 45
Nov 5th '12
No posts
week 46
Nov 12th '12
No posts
week 47
Nov 19th '12
No posts
week 48
Nov 26th '12
No posts
week 49
Dec 3rd '12
No posts
week 50
Dec 10th '12
No posts
week 51
Dec 17th '12
No posts
week 52
Dec 24th '12
No posts
week 01
Dec 31st '12
No posts
week 02
Jan 7th '13
No posts
week 03
Jan 14th '13
No posts
week 04
Jan 21st '13
No posts
week 05
Jan 28th '13
No posts
week 06
Feb 4th '13
No posts
week 07
Feb 11th '13
No posts
week 08
Feb 18th '13
No posts
1
week 09
Feb 25th '13
1 post



3 years ago

I've seen several posts about the show, and I wanted to give my opinion and thoughts about the show.
I thought that this years show was the biggest yet. There were alot of games there, and it seemed to me to be busier on Fri. and Sat. than it has been in past years. It seemed that his years show had alot more buying and selling going on Even on Thurs. when we got there, it had already started. I didn't buy any pins this year, but I did buy a jukebox Thurs. night. if you are going to the show to find a perfect pin for sale cheap, it is not likely that you will leave happy, because most, not all, but most of the pins at the show that are for sale are not perfect examples (not cheap) and will need work to make them so. There was for instance a MB there for sale for ALOT of money...I would like to have a MB one day...so my husband and I walked over to play it, it was not even close to working right...I could not even finish my game (my husband finished it for me) because it was playing so badly. There was also a Popeye in the same row, and we had been wanting to try a Popeye...but everytime we walked up to try it, it would either reset, or wouldn't even start a game because a ball was missing. So never got to play that one...Then there is the other extreme, where you have games for sale, but you can't play them. There was another seller on the opposite wall, who had some nice looking pins. A friend had just sold his pin, and was looking to buy another. He was interested in several titles that this guy had...He walked over to look at them and play a couple games, he was talking to the guy, and tried to play a game, but they were not set on free play, so he asked if he could play...the guy pretty much told him that the games were for sale and that he couldn't play...My friend walked away. He figured if he couldn't try the game then he would look elsewhere where he could play the game.
As I said before, the show this year seemed to be more of a buyer/sellers paradise than in past years. In past years Jeff Moorehead has always had lots of cool project games for sale. He brought alot of older project games once again this year. It seems that most of the games that were brought this year were for sale. This year I did not bring any games for sale, I brought games of mine, as well as a friends who couldn't be at the show this year, simply so others could play them. None of them were for sale. I don't agree with the theory that games should be removed once they sell...IMO games were made to be played. If everyone felt that once they buy a game it should be turned off, or they don't bring games because they don't want them turned on all day or people playing them, then there would be NO pins at the shows, and therefore NO pinball shows. I can see if you buy a game and are leaving, then yes pack it up and take it with you. Or if the game has an issue that can't be fixed on site, by all means break it down and remove it... I don't see buying all the working games breaking them down and standing them in a corner for the remainder of the show...This happened at this years show. They were broken down standing unplayable in the corner near the concession area. (I hope the buyer had to pay for storage!) At one point in the show, a guy asked my husband if the AFM, SM, and MM were his. My husband said yes, the guy asked if they were for sale, my husband said NO. Then the guy asked...then why did you bring them? My husband said the so people could play them...There were quite a few nice working games at this years show that were not for sale, PinBot, CC, WCS, Taxi, Mousin Around, Scared Stiff...I appreciate everyone that brings their games to shows for everyone to play, because as I said before...without those willing to bring them there would be NO pinball shows to go to and enjoy.
If you arrive later than say 1 or so on Sat. the show is mostly winding down, as it is only a Fri. and Sat. show, Folks start packing up around then. I try to leave mine up as long as possible, but at some point though, I have to start breaking them down to get them packed up for the trip home.
Overall I think this years show was bigger and better than past years, I do feel that there are a few things that need to be tweaked! Thanks to Mike, Marvin, Trent, and everyone else who brought games or helped with the show. It was a fun weekend and I am looking forward to the 2013 Ohio Pinball Show!!

Phoebe


3 years ago

I'll be there in 2013.


3 years ago

Sorry about breaking the target on that AWESOME AFM of yours. What a great looking and playing game you have.

This year I brought 3 games and sold 2. I also purchased a TOM at the show. I wanted that game really bad when they brought it in Thursday. Finally got my games sold and she was mine.

I thought the show was great this year and had a great time. Funny thing I go to the show and end up not playing much pinball just had a good time meeting people and talking to friend I only see once a year.


3 years ago

Butterflygirl24,

Thanks for bringing the machines. We enjoyed the MM quite a bit!


3 years ago
Butterflygirl24 said:

.the guy pretty much told him that the games were for sale and that he couldn't play...My friend walked away.

This seems awefully strange.


3 years ago
mojozone said:

Butterflygirl24 said:.the guy pretty much told him that the games were for sale and that he couldn't play...My friend walked away.
This seems awefully strange.

I was the friend. I was interested in possably buying a game at the show and a couple of his games interested me. I didn't come out and say I was looking to buy, but simply asked if I could try a couple of them. The vendor said they were for sale in a way that led me to believe that he didn't see me as an interested buyer...and to be honest the games looked to be quite over priced. I was very surpised that any sold (and almost all of them did).

I also figured the seller had issues to hide with each game. Why bring a game to a show to sell and not let people (anyone, interested or not) freely play your games? I sold a game the weekend before at the Louisville Arcade Expo and I'm pretty sure the buyer of the game didn't walk into the show looking for my game. My guess is he was into pinball, played my game, enjoyed it and saw it was a nice working game. Then he decided to be a buyer and talk business.

...and back on topic: I had a great time at the show. I did most of my playing (testing) on setup night and Friday and did more socializing and lurking on Saturday. The show definatly seemed more lively than I had seen it in the past couple of years. Games were flying out the door, but new additions were continually showing up and filling the gaps. I think Frankenstein took the record for the latest arrival to only stay a breif bit. It come in late Saturday afternoon and was sold and gone again in just a few minutes.

Great job on the show. I hope to make next year 4 in a row.


3 years ago

nice post Butterflygirl24
Bringing a top game like MM for ppl to play and not selling is heroic in my view


3 years ago

One show has a penalty for this - if you pull your game before the show is over, you have to play $40 per game. It's only fair since people who bring games get free admission. What's the point if the game won't be available an hour after it arrives?

That's one of the best things about CAX and PPE - at least 90% of the games are there right up to the end. I was playing Kingpin and BBB right at the end of the show.

This year at pin a go go, one of the organizers is bringing a big chunk of his collection to ensure the show isn't a ghost town by 1pm on Sunday. Should really improve the show.


3 years ago

Nice write up. I wish we had pinball shows out here in Arizona!


3 years ago
Butterflygirl24 said:

Then there is the other extreme, where you have games for sale, but you can't play them. There was another seller on the opposite wall, who had some nice looking pins. A friend had just sold his pin, and was looking to buy another. He was interested in several titles that this guy had...He walked over to look at them and play a couple games, he was talking to the guy, and tried to play a game, but they were not set on free play, so he asked if he could play...the guy pretty much told him that the games were for sale and that he couldn't play...My friend walked away. He figured if he couldn't try the game then he would look elsewhere where he could play the game.

That guy was having the nerve to actually charge people quarters to play his game. I walked over there to ask to play the Demo Man ( he was way overpriced anyway), as that was what I was interested in, and he told me to put a quarter in to play. I'm sorry, but the show was nice enough to give you a booth area, and you are suppose to have all games on free play ( thats why you got free admission ), but you are going to charge me money to play your games...eck

Anyway....alas I did not find anything this year there. Nothing really caught my eye. A good show none the less.


3 years ago

I thought there were more machines there than in previous years. I was a little disappointed in the lack of vendors.
I was on day turn that week and couldn't get to the show until 5:00 each day. A friend of mine asked me to pick him up some balls. Pinball Inc. was the only vendor that had balls and they were sold out before I got there. I mean come on, really? A pinball show and I am not able to purchase balls?
Then when I showed up on Saturday, at 5:00, I was charged full price to get in. I walk in to see over half the machines were already gone. I was a little ticked off to say the least.
I got to play AC/DC and I put a lot of time on CC, so overall it was a good time, but yeah, they needs some rules about keeping machines set up until a certain time.

I didn't play any of Phoebe's games, but I do want to say a big THANK YOU to her and her Husband for bringing some quality machines and leaving them set up the entire time.


3 years ago

The best part of the show was when some vendor's beat up gutted TAF cabinet fell and the front fell off. Then he proceeded to smash it in a rage looking like a total a-hole.


3 years ago

My apologies about the MB and Popeye. Our pins ususally sit in our showroom and get played maybe 2 times a month. They just weren't ready for the mass amount of people playing. We'll do better next year. And uh, we really didn't expect anyone to pay 8k for the Monster Bash. We just brought it so people can enjoy it, 'cause it's one of our favorite games. We love it so much, we wouldn't part with it unless someone way overpayed...like, say, paid 8k.


3 years ago
CadillacMusic said:

They just weren't ready for the mass amount of people playing.

Sorry if I'm out of line in saying this, but if your showroom games are shopped and ready to sell at a premium price for location or home use, shouldn't they all be ready to be consistently played?


3 years ago
exflexer said:

The best part of the show was when some vendor's beat up gutted TAF cabinet fell and the front fell off. Then he proceeded to smash it in a rage looking like a total a-hole.

I missed that when did this happen?

Phoebe


StevenP

Pinball guru
5y
4,380,200
3 years ago
sleethering said:

CadillacMusic said:They just weren't ready for the mass amount of people playing.
Sorry if I'm out of line in saying this, but if your showroom games are shopped and ready to sell at a premium price for location or home use, shouldn't they all be ready to be consistently played?

LOL! (And the correct answer is "yes.") Can't imagine why someone would bring a busted/unshopped game to a show unless they were just trying to dump it as a project pin.


3 years ago
CadillacMusic said:

My apologies about the MB and Popeye. Our pins ususally sit in our showroom and get played maybe 2 times a month. They just weren't ready for the mass amount of people playing.

sleethering said:

if your showroom games are shopped and ready to sell at a premium price for location or home use, shouldn't they all be ready to be consistently played?

I want to see the answer to this, too.


3 years ago
sleethering said:

CadillacMusic said:They just weren't ready for the mass amount of people playing.
Sorry if I'm out of line in saying this, but if your showroom games are shopped and ready to sell at a premium price for location or home use, shouldn't they all be ready to be consistently played?

An excellent point!


3 years ago
CadillacMusic said:

My apologies about the MB and Popeye. Our pins ususally sit in our showroom and get played maybe 2 times a month. They just weren't ready for the mass amount of people playing. We'll do better next year. And uh, we really didn't expect anyone to pay 8k for the Monster Bash. We just brought it so people can enjoy it, 'cause it's one of our favorite games. We love it so much, we wouldn't part with it unless someone way overpayed...like, say, paid 8k.

I realize you have a lot of pins, and it is near impossible to keep a large assortment running 100%, but please try harder. When you selected the name 'Cadillac Music', you either have a shop located on Cadillac Ave., or you wanted to imply premium merchandise. A Monster Bash for $8000 that has Frankenstein's Monster permanently locked in the upright position as well as many other minor problems and wear makes me sick. Just put a not for sale sign on it or something. The market doesn't need anymore encouragement for crazy prices. Also, if it is such a favorite of yours, why don't you show it some love? It wept while I played....


3 years ago

This was a great year for the Ohio show. I've been to all the Ohio shows except for the first one. When it started, most of the games were auction quality. They were set on free play, but who wants to play them when 50% of the features don't work?--This included flippers on many of them! The show expanded into the Emidio & Sons banquet hall, and has been getting better every year. Lots of people attended, and I didn't hear anyone complaining about admission vs machine quality as in past years. Most of the machines were very playable, and those who have the passion brought their prime machines just so others could play. Thanks! There was even a 'BK2000' there, and as you know, it just isn't a show without that chorus of voices driving you mad! Thanks to everyone involved.

My only gripe about this show is, of course, the bathrooms. Has no one mentioned this yet? I only have to visit the place once a year, but that's enough. The urine/water soaked floors and mountains of pubic hair around the urinals is disgusting. Lemme break this down: I got there on Thursday morning, and we were already off to a good harvest of 'spider legs'*. By Friday at mid-day, the floor had taken on its customary layer of overflow from the urinal. Can we take up a collection to rent some porta-potties or something? Please, Emidio and Sons, I know you must be strapped for cash in these times, but could you do something about the bathrooms? Is this level of bathroom hygiene the norm in your family? I pray it isn't.

I suppose the bathrooms at Pinball Expo have spoiled me for all time, but I will still enjoy the Ohio show for as long as they'll have me.

* Colloquial term used by DugFreez for pubes.


3 years ago
KC_Masterpiece said:

I realize you have a lot of pins, and it is near impossible to keep a large assortment running 100%, but please try harder. When you selected the name 'Cadillac Music', you either have a shop located on Cadillac Ave., or you wanted to imply premium merchandise. A Monster Bash for $8000 that has Frankenstein's Monster permanently locked in the upright position as well as many other minor problems and wear makes me sick. Just put a not for sale sign on it or something. The market doesn't need anymore encouragement for crazy prices. Also, if it is such a favorite of yours, why don't you show it some love? It wept while I played....

Hehe, the name "Cadillac Music" was chosen in 1941, but I understand what you're saying. The problem is, no one mentioned to us that it was stuck! In fact, people kept playing the machine all day long, so we had no idea anything was wrong with it. I realize the price was pretty crazy, but we thought that was the point...we didn't want to part with it unless you were going to pay us crazy money.

A lot of the problems were due to the fact that we had no time to test the machines on site. Due to truck availability, we finished setting up at 11:56, and people jumped on the games right away. It was our first show, and as I said, we'll know better for next year. Would you prefer us not to bring it next year? Our showroom is open to the public, so come and check it out, and tell us what's wrong. We welcome constructive criticism - it helps us get better!


3 years ago

I applaud CadillacMusic for coming. They brought a few great pins for people to play. Issues happen all the time. I loved playing their Dr. Who.

Lisa of Cadillac Music is also about the nicest person you could ever wanna meet and deal with. Cut them some slack and thank them for coming.


3 years ago

Yes, Lisa was very nice. She had my sympathy. I know it is hard to keep a large assortment of games running 100%. A slam is more like what I wrote about the bathrooms, not Cadillac Music. Thanks for bringing all that you did. I really wanted to play that dang Popeye and convince myself that it can't be all that bad. Could Python be so wrong? Maybe...


3 years ago
exflexer said:

The best part of the show was when some vendor's beat up gutted TAF cabinet fell and the front fell off. Then he proceeded to smash it in a rage looking like a total a-hole.

WTH!?


3 years ago
Blackbeard said:

I applaud CadillacMusic for coming.

I also applaud the positive attitude toward criticism. If people wouldn't be so darned sensitive to ANYTHING SLIGHTLY negative, I imagine so many things in this country could be better.

How can you improve unless you fix things you didn't know or notice?

Now go fix your MB, Cad Music!


3 years ago
CadillacMusic said:

KC_Masterpiece said:I realize you have a lot of pins, and it is near impossible to keep a large assortment running 100%, but please try harder. When you selected the name 'Cadillac Music', you either have a shop located on Cadillac Ave., or you wanted to imply premium merchandise. A Monster Bash for $8000 that has Frankenstein's Monster permanently locked in the upright position as well as many other minor problems and wear makes me sick. Just put a not for sale sign on it or something. The market doesn't need anymore encouragement for crazy prices. Also, if it is such a favorite of yours, why don't you show it some love? It wept while I played....
Hehe, the name "Cadillac Music" was chosen in 1941, but I understand what you're saying. The problem is, no one mentioned to us that it was stuck! In fact, people kept playing the machine all day long, so we had no idea anything was wrong with it. I realize the price was pretty crazy, but we thought that was the point...we didn't want to part with it unless you were going to pay us crazy money.
A lot of the problems were due to the fact that we had no time to test the machines on site. Due to truck availability, we finished setting up at 11:56, and people jumped on the games right away. It was our first show, and as I said, we'll know better for next year. Would you prefer us not to bring it next year? Our showroom is open to the public, so come and check it out, and tell us what's wrong. We welcome constructive criticism - it helps us get better!

Yes I can relate...When I got my AFM and MM home they had a few switches that weren't registering, but we had not been able to hardly even get close to them...let alone play them since the start of the show...But I do know that they were working correctly when we got there, cause that was the last time we got to play them.
Yes thanks for bringing what you did...I know what an undertaking it is to bring games to a show...and the games I brought this year are some of my (and my friends) favorites, that is why I had NOT FOR SALE on them...:-)
And as for the BATHROOMS...That is definitely 1 area that needs some MAJOR tweaking (if not a complete OVERHAUL!! Like completely tear them out and redo that entire corner of the building!!) I can't believe that is a banquet room or that they have any kind of other events with the bathrooms in the condition they were in...Let alone leaving them that way knowing they were having a show of any kind there without cleaning them AT ALL!!! They at least did refill the toilet paper and paper towel dispensers, but left the "dirt" for the entire weekend!!

Phoebe


3 years ago

To all,

I had a great time at the Ohio show this year. My Dad and I brought the Pinbot, Amigo, WCS and BK2K. I hope everyone enjoyed the games. We tried our best to keep them going strong for as long as possible. This was our third year going to this show and I have also noticed the increase in attendance. Im glad so many people are coming out to enjoy pinball. We have only been involved in pinball for about three years and we are loving every aspect of the hobby ('hobby' is my nice way to say "addiction")

I am very glad that some amazing titles showed up for all of us to enjoy (MM, AFM, CC to name a few). In fact, I have never even seen a CC in person before this show. I appreciate that people are so passionate about owning machines, but I would love to see some machines last a bit longer into the weekend if possible. I still had an amazing time overall. Thanks to all involved for putting on the show and I cant wait for next year!

-Frank


3 years ago

Three things!

First, if I were to ever put up a game for sale at a show I'd probably put a pretty crazy price on it too. I'd certainly take offers but listing a high price would cut out a lot of the bs. Plus it almost guarantees a lot of people will get to play it, which for me is the point of the show.

Second, I would pay ten thousand dollars for a video of that TAF rage!

Third, spider legs, that is disgustingly rich!


3 years ago

I am not in a position to pay ten thousand dollars for said TAF video.


3 years ago

Butterflygirl24 ,

I enjoyed read-n yr thought's about the Ohio Pin show. CoinTaker asked me to make the Trip , but the driving distance ( Ruled me out ) . I'm Glad Pinside has some Females Posting Here . B_R


3 years ago

Frank,

That is the best looking pin bot and wcs I've ever seen. There were actually 2 excellent looking wcs's there, just made me love the pin that much more. I have a video of your machines up on youtube in previous posts.

Really, those machines look fantastic.


3 years ago

Thank you for the compliments! It means alot. We put alot of work into those and its nice to hear some good reviews. I did see that video on youtube and i thank you for posting it. Hope all of our games were enjoyed.

-Frank


3 years ago
Blakesell said:

Frank,
That is the best looking pin bot and wcs I've ever seen.

Both are outstanding examples! Thanks for bringing them!


3 years ago

Yeah Frank, your games were impressive! Good Job!

(I was the guy who helped you level the BK2K)


3 years ago
frankie898 said:

To all,
I had a great time at the Ohio show this year. My Dad and I brought the Pinbot, Amigo, WCS and BK2K. I hope everyone enjoyed the games. We tried our best to keep them going strong for as long as possible. This was our third year going to this show and I have also noticed the increase in attendance. Im glad so many people are coming out to enjoy pinball. We have only been involved in pinball for about three years and we are loving every aspect of the hobby ('hobby' is my nice way to say "addiction")
I am very glad that some amazing titles showed up for all of us to enjoy (MM, AFM, CC to name a few). In fact, I have never even seen a CC in person before this show. I appreciate that people are so passionate about owning machines, but I would love to see some machines last a bit longer into the weekend if possible. I still had an amazing time overall. Thanks to all involved for putting on the show and I cant wait for next year!
-Frank

Frank! I played your pinbot. Loved it!

Thank you.


3 years ago
frankie898 said:

Thank you for the compliments! It means alot. We put alot of work into those and its nice to hear some good reviews. I did see that video on youtube and i thank you for posting it. Hope all of our games were enjoyed.
-Frank

Frank your games were very nice!!!

As for my thoughts on the show....Was one of the best shows in many years!!! Alot of machines, on friday, and sat. Most of the pins were in good shape and VERy Playable. Marvin, and Mike do a great job with the show. Ive never seen soooo much buying and selling in my life!! Many deals in the parking lot, and before the games were set up. Friday was the best...mostly all the machines stayed on the floor until the show closed. Marvin and i tried to fix machines as they broke down, and did a very good job keeping up with the problems. I have soo much fun talking pinball with the collectors!!! Great show!!!

Don


3 years ago

I know that the last Whoa Nellie made was sold to Chris from Cointaker at the Ohio Show. I also found out that since the game got a lot of interest that they are trying to figure out how to make it at a nice price point to sell to the masses. I would rather have a Whoa Nellie than an overpriced remake of King of Diamonds.


3 years ago

Everyone,

Thanks again for all the compliments. I am working on a Bride of Pinbot now that should be ready in a couple weeks. I will try and post some pictures on my profile when its done. And KC, thanks for helping us level the BK2K. That small level did the trick!

Frank


2 years ago

Here is my thinking about having my games NOT on free play. I am a VENDOR. I am required to pay for the spaces I occupy. That gives the the privelige of handling my games the way I want to. I set up at all the shows from Dallas to Orlando and have observed the games set on free play being beat up, kicked, broken into, and other maltreatment. When my games arrive at the show, they have been freshly shopped with only two or three short games played on them to insure they are in very nice condition. I do not want to have to reshop the game if it doesnt sell at the shows. I normally DO sell out at every show but once in a while I take one or two back with me that I brought. I DO allow prospective buyers to play a game or two. My games are without exception 100% working. NO faults. Someone playing 8 or 10 games is only playing because there isnt another one of these games at the show. I know whether someone is just playing or is really interested in a game. They ask questions. They want to know about the game, and normally arent interested in "testing" it especially with my assurance.

I take a LOT of time locating, transporting, and servicing each and every one of the games I bring to the show. They are carefully selected and I dont buy anything that is in average condition. They start out in above average and I try to make each one exceptional. I post signs that explain the policy regarding why my games are not set on free play. I even put on the sign that I dont want anyone trying to insert any money into them. Fact is, I dont want them played unless it is by the person who is taking it home. It has been my experience that the buyers appreciate this. Nice shiny playfields and clean rubbers and everything working right is what a serious buyer wants.

I know people pay their admission fee and expect to play all the games for free. I see a small change at this years show where the organizers have stated on the home page that not ALL games are going to be on free play. Even the ones that ARE on free play should not be subjected to the mistreatment I observe at every show. The games all belong to someone who has taken their time to bring them to the show and set them up and I dont think that gives anyone the right to beat up on them just because they dont have to pay to play.

Getting a little off subject here but I just wanted to respond to the post about how I wouldnt allow mine to be played. For the most part, that is true. Cuba G said "Show Me The Money" and if you do that, you will end up with a very dependable, high quality game. If you want to play a game for free for the amusement aspect of it, there are a couple hundred on the floor for that. You will notice that they are the ones that are broken, worn out, and not suitable for owning.

There is a good reason I sell out every show. Sorry if you feel slighted.

PBS



Reply

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.