You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG0763.jpg
indy3.JPG
indy2.JPG
indy1.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phishrace.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Congrats on very nice machine indeed but, in all fairness to the OP's out there, you have a VERY LIMITED collection to care for....

I don't think that's as much as a factor as him putting protectors on the game. I guarantee you both of the scoop holes would be completely blown out without protectors. Have you ever seen an IJ4 on location? Those scoops blow out very quickly. Not only does it look like hell, but the captive ball often has trouble seating when the hole starts deforming. I get tired of people slapping protectors on every (home) game they own, but in this case, the protectors saved the game.

I use protectors on some, but not all of my location games. Did this IJ4 break any protectors along the way? I've had 2 scoop protectors break on location. You know your game is getting a lot of plays when metal protectors are breaking.

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

8-12 pins is still a hell of a lot of work and for your machines to look like your post pic's...

The pictures are complimentary. Yet another reason why you shouldn't buy a pin long distance based only on pics. If he would've told us it was HUO, it would be hard to disprove based on the pics he posted. But if you took a closeup pic of that playfield with natural light at just the right angle (or looked at it with your own two eyes), you would see way way too many dimples to count. Pics and videos never do a game proper justice. Not dissing the poster in the least. Good for him and good for those 100k players.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 38.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Machine - For Sale
Plainfield, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phishrace.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-stern-indiana-jones-just-turned-100000-plays-and-look-at-it?tu=phishrace and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.