You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG0763.jpg
indy3.JPG
indy2.JPG
indy1.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider benepinballs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Game was in same location its entire life, Waxed weekly, balls changed monthly has never been torn down and only worn rubbers have been replaced and bulbs.

Shows you how well these sterns hold up, if the ops decide to take care of the games, they truly last and remain in stellar condition.

indy1.JPGindy1.JPG indy2.JPGindy2.JPG indy3.JPGindy3.JPG

#2 11 years ago

And lets just say I have at medieval, twlight, Williams Indy and arabian nights along with every A title out there.. On location this baby earns way better, Kids play my mario bros pin more than any williams was played or Stern. Xmen is off to a good start though, I know it will be a good earner.. Which is all that matters, Collectors cant sustain pinball. Has to be a surge in players on locations, so OPS start buying again.

#4 11 years ago

I actually know an op that still has about 75 machines out, And they still wax, rubber and bulb at every collection. It is rare but they earn so much better when they are clean. But I also know the bigger ops have been cutting back, its just sad to see the state of some of these location pins.

and your right we only have 8-12 to take care of here

#7 11 years ago

I only had to go through two of the scoop protectors and had to get some new adhesive strips for the captive ball a few times. Cliffy is the champ on this thing, I usually put them on all my games pryor to setting on location.

#10 11 years ago

Thats why collectors are killing pinball, These babys are to look at, they are to play and play hard... Dimples give character. If you are just going to keep them in your basement under dust covers, then whats the point. Anyone that has clearcoated a playfield knows that you will start to get dimples just from breathing on it... Play the games boys, break a few plastics while your at it, Play hard, then leave the basement and head upstairs and make love to your wife... otherwise your neighbor will.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Plainfield, IL
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 38.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider benepinballs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-stern-indiana-jones-just-turned-100000-plays-and-look-at-it?tu=benepinballs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.