IMG_9495.JPG
IMG_9493-1.jpg
IMG_9491-1.jpg
IMG_9477-1.jpg
IMG_9486-1.jpg
IMG_9468-1.jpg
image-158.jpg
image-961.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Redketchup.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Hi everybody

Time to share my new project... probably my craziest one to date, but faisible I think...

I like to completely built a Stargazer from scratch, all ready have the repro backglass, repro plastics set and a good lead for a repro playfield (thank's John).

I will take a donor Big Game for the playfield mechanism and harness (she will give the 3 drop target bank, 3 pop bumper, 2 flipper, 2 slingshot, and 2 spinner and all the other switch like outlane and the roll over) I will need 1 spinner and all the stand up target but they are available in repro...

The Big Game will also give me the cabinet harness and all the cabinet part like knocker and tilt mechanism.

I already have all the board in hand and a set of 7 digits display

I would like to find a Flight 2000 head for the head wiring harness and a regular Stern bottom cabinet.

A friend of mine will take care of the cabinet painting and the stencil.

There is a couple of unobtainium parts for the playfield:
-pop bumper cap (solution found)
-blue facetted post (solution found)
-metal guide (solution found)
-apron (solution found)
-playfield wiring harness

I already found all the schematic for the Stargazer and Big Game and after looking at it carefully, I'm pretty sure I can take the Big Game playfield harness to start my harness for the stargazer...

I can also take any pics that you can have of the Stargazer upper and bottom playfield... I already collect a lot and a follow collector help me a lot with this

I will try to document all the procedure about this crazy project!

#2 10 years ago

First unobtanium part: Specific Stargazer Apron

Thank's Lowrent!

The first unobtanium part I decide to get is the apron...

I don't have any talent with photoshop so I need someone who can make the scan and correct the color and the file for me. I already had my Quicksilver apron available for the scanning prosess!

A friend of mine stop at my house and take my apron and shooter gauge for scanning... couple week later, I had a nice vectoriel files in my mail box coming from Lowrent!

I just send everything to one of my friend who had a vinyle shop and he can print white...

there is the result!

stargazer_apron_decal.JPGstargazer_apron_decal.JPG

#3 10 years ago

The second part I will need and not available anywhere is the facetted plastics blue post. They are available in red, amber and clear, but not in blue

So I decided to try some stained glass paint... I found a pretty good match with the deep blue #10, the result are not perfect because the paint put an additionnal layer on the post but I think it look pretty good!

first pic: left one is mine, right one is the original

blue_facetted_post_1.JPGblue_facetted_post_1.JPG blue_facetted_post_2.JPGblue_facetted_post_2.JPG

#4 10 years ago

Backglass from John awesome work and plastics set from Promojoe23

stargazer_backglass.JPGstargazer_backglass.JPG stargazer_plastics_set.JPGstargazer_plastics_set.JPG

#5 10 years ago

Power supply from big game clean and stand up target, drop target oredered!

power_supply.jpgpower_supply.jpg target.jpgtarget.jpg

#6 10 years ago

Unobtanium part 3: specific Pop bumper cap!

A friend of mine scan his Stargazer pop bumper cap and clean the file for me! I made a decal with my laser printer and here you go! I will try to clearcoat it for durability and look...

finish result with the pop bumper rebuilt!

pop_bumper.jpgpop_bumper.jpg pop_bumper_rebuilt.jpgpop_bumper_rebuilt.jpg

#7 10 years ago

Part cleaning... Tilt assembly with cabinet harness, playfield switch, slingshot assembly...

tilt_assembly.jpgtilt_assembly.jpg switch.jpgswitch.jpg slingshot.jpgslingshot.jpg

#8 10 years ago

new Flight 2000 backbox harness from Marco

backbox_harness.jpgbackbox_harness.jpg

#9 10 years ago

Repaint spinner! Just waiting for the decal...

I have to make a decision here... Stargazer come in many version for the spinner and standup target color.

http://members.iquest.net/~abc123/sg.html

I had to buy my standup target new and the only color available is yellow, so i decided to go with the yellow also for the spinner...

spinner.jpgspinner.jpg

#12 10 years ago

The difficult part is the playfield wiring harness, but I'm pretty confident that I can do it!

#14 10 years ago

I don't think a rusty and dirty Big Game without a Backglass, display and board, with a smashed backbox is a sacrifice... For me is more like a reincarnation... I'm a classic stern lover an there is no way I can sacrificed a good game or one that can be saved...

#16 10 years ago

Sure! They did the F2k just after the stargazer, I will be surprise if there is a difference...

1 week later
#19 10 years ago

Apron repaint! Next decal...

don't have any reference for the color, but should look good and pretty closed compared to pics from IPDB

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#20 10 years ago

Coin door repaint, inside cleaned, new coin door insert from CPR and credit decal

image.jpgimage.jpg

#21 10 years ago

decal!

Little deception, the yellow was a lot brighter with a white background... With the blue it's not so bright... and little bit greenish...

I will see if my printer can lay a white layer before he put the yellow...

apron.jpgapron.jpg

#23 10 years ago

3 X 3 drop target bank rebuilt, new sleeve, new target, everything tumble and reassemble!

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#24 10 years ago

Good news, I have all the assembly for the playfield: spinner, drop, sling, pop, flipper...
Next i will clean my Big Game playfield wiring harness and start to look at it for the conversion...

#25 10 years ago

Flipper rebuilt, new coil, new sleeve, new EOS, new plunger, new crank

image.jpgimage.jpg

#29 10 years ago

woodrail, new wood, paint and clear...

woodrail.jpgwoodrail.jpg

#30 10 years ago

Big game Pplayfield harness remove, clean and dishwashed! It should be a good challenge to make one for the Stargazer... Still looking for the original schematic...

playfield_harness.jpgplayfield_harness.jpg

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from Classic_Stern:

If it had white stand ups it had yellow spinner with blue arrow. If it had yellow stand ups it had white spinners with red arrow. Those are the 2 combinations. I have never seen yellow on yellow or white on white and I have seen probably 15 in my life.

Good info to know! Thank's

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from PromoJoe23:

Hey Redketchup...What paint did you use for your coindoor? Did you paint the legs to match too?
Joe

Tremclad hammerhead, and yes i repaint my leg too!

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from Classic_Stern:

I have a friend who copied my schematics from my original NOS manual from 1980. Send me a PM with your address and lets get these in the mail. I am ready to do what I can to help you finish this. This is fantastic and you deserve a SG.

PM

And thank you very much, really appracieted!

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

For all those onboard for new playfields. Marco Specialties came through with the final light lenses needed for Star Gazer & Seawitch. I will get them the end of the month.

That's great news! See you at the Ottawa show this week end!

1 week later
#41 10 years ago

Print some cab and backbox doc! I will put a coat of clear to protect everything!

image.jpgimage.jpg

1 week later
#44 10 years ago

I have pretty much done what I can do for now, to go further, i will need the cabinet or the playfield...

I think a lot about the playfield wiring harness and i decide i can probably have a look at the schematics

I made a templates for the insert lamp assignement. I print a mirror image of the playfield to simulated the back of the playfield and I tag all the insert with is place on the lamp driver board (the start to the end)

Next, selenoid wiring

image.jpgimage.jpg

#46 10 years ago

Backglass light panel!

// Error: Image 137686 not found //

#47 10 years ago

Backglass light panel!

// Error: Image 137687 not found //

#48 10 years ago

Little more! Light panel drill and paint! Thank's Lionel for the measurment of the controlled lamp localisation.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#50 10 years ago

File for the stencil done! Thank you Laurent for the illustrator work and lionel for the pics!

backbox.JPGbackbox.JPG cabinet side-68.JPGcabinet side-68.JPG
1 week later
#51 10 years ago

Backglass light panel wiring... Done!

image.jpgimage.jpg
#53 10 years ago

Next fun project...

Metal guide line fabrication!

Order from MCmaster-Carr 2 stainless steal strip 1" x 36" 0.015 thick and 2 strip 0.024 thick. I will go with the thicker one. the real size is probably between this two, but not available...

metal guide 1.JPGmetal guide 1.JPG metal guide 2.JPGmetal guide 2.JPG
3 weeks later
#54 10 years ago

Metal ball guide, cut, drill and form

Drill jig
image.jpgimage.jpg

image-484.jpgimage-484.jpg

Form jig
image-318.jpgimage-318.jpg

image-376.jpgimage-376.jpg

1 week later
#55 10 years ago

New Stargazer backglass from John Greatwich test on my F2K machine! Look awesome!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#61 10 years ago

Rivet party! I bought a litlle rivet tool from ebay and it work pretty good!

I put all the bracket to the stainless steel guide! Next polishing!

ebay.com link: TUBULAR RIVET TOOL 1 8 DIE SETS 30 FREE RIVETS PERFECT FOR TONKA PINBALL

image-680.jpgimage-680.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg
image-903.jpgimage-903.jpg

#63 10 years ago

Some polishing, not to much, just to remove the scratch and make it pretty

polishing.JPGpolishing.JPG
3 weeks later
#67 10 years ago

Upgrade, right pop bumper for classic stern of this area!

Pics of older and newer pop bumper body!

image.jpgimage.jpg
#69 10 years ago

I have try to find a real classic assembly, but it's very difficult... I have the plastic ring in hand, but i don't know if i can fit it without the other plastic part that connect the ring to the coil?...

1 week later
#72 10 years ago
Quoted from RoyF:

When I do my own restore and playfield swap, I could use copies of those docs. I have the switch settings doc and the switch assignment doc, and also the rectifier board fuse values doc. I could use the other files in your image if you could post them here please.
You asked earlier in your thread for pictures of the underside of the playfield. Would it be possible for me to get whatever pictures you have received? My playfield has some hacks underneath and I'd like to see how it is supposed to look. I can PM you with an email address!

Hi everything is supposed to be there...

http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/

For the pics, i can send you what i have, just pm me your email adresse

2 months later
#73 10 years ago

Made some progress today, i did the wiring harness for the backglass... GI and controlled lamp

image.jpgimage.jpg

I also put the harness for the display, the one I boight from Marco.

image-161.jpgimage-161.jpg

#75 10 years ago

Original display, i have a complete 7 digit set i bought a couple years ago

1 month later
#80 10 years ago

I bought the one from marco for my stargazer project. Marco as them in stock all the time.

#82 10 years ago

Yes! Yellow only

#84 10 years ago

Thank you lovef2k!

I Was looking for the plastic yoke! I will have an original pop bumper now!

11 months later
#91 9 years ago

Yes! Got the last piece of the puzzle in the mail today!

Awesome work John, clearcoat look real nice

IMG_2839.JPGIMG_2839.JPG IMG_2841.JPGIMG_2841.JPG
1 week later
#98 9 years ago

Built is start!

Waiting for this moment for 2 years now, can beleive I have everything in hand...

First, put the playfield rail on the playfeild. It will protect the playfield during the built. I drill the hole for the rail with my dremel router, with this, i have perfectly straight hole.

Next new bulb socket...

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

#99 9 years ago

Socket!

image.jpgimage.jpg
#103 9 years ago

Ground wire done

image.jpgimage.jpg

I did the ground braid with this, you can probably find this in store... It's wire to hang frame. I remove two strand to have the same size as the originaleimage.jpgimage.jpg

I recommand you to buy a air stapler with a long nose, awesome to do the job!image.jpgimage.jpg

Next switch...

#105 9 years ago

Very easy to solder... Done 4-5 playfield with it and no problem

#107 9 years ago

It's a repro from john, look real good... He did and awesome job

#110 9 years ago

Nothing special to do for soldering... I used my temp controled iron pretty hot and it work good. The socket for the star rollover is 1 5/8 socket and nobody seem to carry idem. I have a friend who have a couple from an old gottlieb playfield.

I think john made 40 playfield...

#114 9 years ago

Switch done!
image.jpgimage.jpg
image-19.jpgimage-19.jpg

I had to take some precaution because, there is some stand up switch with a bulb socket, just behind. To be sure there is no contact, i put heat shrink sleeve around the target.

Next mechanism assembly

image-663.jpgimage-663.jpg image-690.jpgimage-690.jpg image-851.jpgimage-851.jpg
#116 9 years ago

It will be a lot of work one way or the other, because I have to recreate the wiring harness... it's not a swap, but a complete built!

I made a lot of swap before (6 swap) and never had an issue... I will keep this in mind for the futur.

Thank's

#117 9 years ago

All the assenbly done! Start looking like a real playfield!

Next transplantation... Big Game harness on stargazer

image.jpgimage.jpg image-286.jpgimage-286.jpg
#119 9 years ago

I will start with a donor Big Game harness, and will see from there what I need. I collect some old harness wire from the past two years for that project.

#122 9 years ago

Yes

All my old stern have it...

#124 9 years ago

I just look at a bunch of photo from IPDB and some have it some don't... so I don't know why.

I'm pretty sure i have it on my big game, F2K and Iron maiden... Can't remember for Quicksilver and Catacomb...

My friend Stargazer have it for sure cause i take some pics last week and they are there

#126 9 years ago

Nothing have been done to the other side... I keep it for the end!

This week end, I start the wiring harness!

#130 9 years ago

Yesterday was a big day. I start the playfeild harness construction with HPR pinball. Everything went smooth.

First we installed all the wire clip to run the new harness and keep everything organise.

We start with the playfeild fuse and flipper.

After that we did the solenoids power daisy chains and the signal.

And to finish the first day of harness construction, we did half part of the switch matrix.

Everything we did is soldering and ready to go! We try to keep everything as close as possible like the schematics regarding color code.

A pretty good and contructive day!

image-73.jpgimage-73.jpg
image-545.jpgimage-545.jpg

#133 9 years ago

Today I manage to run the power for the comtrolled lamp. This was the last part i was not sure how is done... There is two wire coming from the power supply and two circuit for that.

I have a stargazer playfeild on hand to copy and understand how the wiring harness is done. It's help me a lot, but it's still a big enterprise!

#135 9 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

You're right, it is a big undertaking. Wiring the return paths for all those lamps is going to be a lot of work! What's going on with the wires through the flipper bushings? New mod, perhaps?

Just a nice place to put flipper wire before soldering! :-p

#138 9 years ago

Progress one wire at the time... GI is done!

image.jpgimage.jpg
#140 9 years ago

Switch matrix done! Next controlled lamp...

#143 9 years ago

I will test everything in the game... I just test the GI with battery pack, but for the rest, i will test it in the game.

I'm pretty confident because i have a complete working stargazer playfield for reference. We check the continuity for each wire we did to be sure where it start and where it goes. After that, we did this wire on my strgazer. Look more complicated then it's seem, but it's pretty straight foreward.

#144 9 years ago

Controlled lamp almost done! Every wire are at his place. Just need to solder it, but i want to clean and tie-wrap everything before i solder to avoid to have too long wire...

image.jpgimage.jpg
#145 9 years ago

I have a friend of mine doing the cab for me, he is a lot better then me for this job...

Some progress pic...

image.jpgimage.jpg
#146 9 years ago

Yes! Now i have a complete harness! Next... Fun part... Top playfeild!

image.jpgimage.jpg image-957.jpgimage-957.jpg
#151 9 years ago

Had a lot of free time today, i made some progress on top. All the part I have done so far fit pretty good!

image-87.jpgimage-87.jpg image-181.jpgimage-181.jpg image-855.jpgimage-855.jpg image-961.jpgimage-961.jpg image-158.jpgimage-158.jpg
#153 9 years ago

Thank's everybody! I still have to test everything, but i'm pretty confident....

#155 9 years ago

There is a lot of variation about the color for the spinner and stand up target on stargazer... I choise to match the target and spinner. Recently one of my friend bought one like mine... Yellow target and yellow spinner

#158 9 years ago

Yes repro target from Pinball resources. I didn't have to modify my mech because the repro playfeild is little bit thinner. It fit perfectly with the repro drop target

#159 9 years ago
Quoted from RoyF:

Looking great! If you find anything (dimple placement, etc.) is slightly off please make a note and share.
I have to wonder about that yellow Stern spinner. Shouldn't that be white? I know I was able to source white ones (from Marco I think) many months ago.

I had to shime the pop bumper assembly to fit with the top of the playfield. For the rest, everything is straight forward...

#160 8 years ago

Pretty much done with the playfield... Need to put the rubber ring, but i need to tight all the hardware before... I want to wait little more before tighting everything, to let the clear cure a little more.

Next cabinet!

image.jpgimage.jpg
#163 8 years ago

Thank's everybody! It's a pretty fun project.

After all this year collecting and restoring pinball and jukebox, this was a natural step for me when i see John will do the playfeild. With playfield, backglass and plastics sets available at this time, there is nothing to stop me building one...

#165 8 years ago

Pop bumper cap done! Thank's Ottogd

image.jpgimage.jpg
#166 8 years ago

Made some documentation for futur used... comtrolled lamp wire color!

stargazer Lamp wire color_Page_1.jpegstargazer Lamp wire color_Page_1.jpeg
#168 8 years ago

Good question Royf... I used a sheet that someone made before for a template. I assumed is something related with the software. I just reajust the color wire to fit my new harness

#169 8 years ago

Plastics and apron intalled

image.jpgimage.jpg
#175 8 years ago
Quoted from Lovef2k:

The apron looks great. It would be great if you friend could make these for other Stern games, like Seawitch and F2K

I have the file for quicksilver.

Pinball rescue have the decal for seawitch and galaxie

http://www.pinballrescue.net/Decals_Apron_Stern.html

#176 8 years ago

Easy to buy on amazone... Print it at home with laser or ink printer...

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_0_16

#177 8 years ago
Quoted from mof:

When will you plug it in?
-mof

I don't know... Probably after Allentown. May is already pretty busy, but sooner will be better.

I still need the cab to finish the project. Should be ready after allentown, maybe before if I'm lucky!

#179 8 years ago
Quoted from Lovef2k:

Cool that you are going to Pinfest. I may bring my restored F2K.

Will be nice to see your work in person!

#180 8 years ago

Thank's Lovef2k for the help with the backbox ground sheild! Really appraciated

#182 8 years ago

There is a lot of people involved in this project, everyone with a little contribution make this happen!
Thank's

#184 8 years ago

It's supposed to be blue/yellow, but the printer forgot to put a white layer under the yellow... Yellow on blue= green

I will probably do it again when i will find a printer who can print white...

#186 8 years ago

Marco speciality has the stand up target and pinball resource for the drop...

1 week later
#193 8 years ago

I'm on holiday and i'm waiting for my cabinet...

1 week later
#198 8 years ago

Testing playfield this friday!

#201 8 years ago
Quoted from Lowrent:

I wish you it's gonna work as good as the Centaur playfield you just swapped !

Va chier!

#203 8 years ago

My friend who did the cab for me just send me some pictures... He's almost done! Yeah

Star Gazer cab (1).jpgStar Gazer cab (1).jpg Star Gazer cab (2).jpgStar Gazer cab (2).jpg Star Gazer cab (3).jpgStar Gazer cab (3).jpg
#207 8 years ago

What an awesome evening!

Tonight I went to HPR pinball house to test my playfield in his stargazer.

First we remove the fuse under the playfeild to eliminated the solenoids.

After that we plug the connector on the power supply and turn the game on... All th GI was ok and bright.

Next step we plug all the connector and turn the game on, the attrack mode work and seem coherent. We put the game in test and all the controlled light was on.

After that we test the switch matrix and everything is ok, we also find a little mistake in the switch number in the schematic.

Finally we put the fuse under the playfield and test the solenoids... Everything was working perfectly.

The biggest problem we got is a drop target switch that won't register all the time, with a little adjustement and love, we finally resolve the little problem

I have now a 100% working stargazer playfeild

This is one of the first gameplay video with my scratch built playfeild!

Thank maxime to share your stargazer and help me with that project!

1 week later
#213 8 years ago

Got my cab from my friend today, very happy with what he did.

I start with the head tonight, tomorrow the cab.

Everything went smooth, the light panel was perfect and all the display are adjust in there place... A good evening of work!

image.jpgimage.jpg image-263.jpgimage-263.jpg image-381.jpgimage-381.jpg image-688.jpgimage-688.jpg image-111.jpgimage-111.jpg
#217 8 years ago

More progress

image.jpgimage.jpg image-725.jpgimage-725.jpg image-582.jpgimage-582.jpg image-43.jpgimage-43.jpg
#220 8 years ago

Today is probably my best day in my pinball history!

I fire up my Stargazer for the first time. I have to move only one wire from the F2K backbox harness for the sound. For the rest, everything start at the first time.

I have a couple more thing to do but the project is pretty much all done...

Say Hi to stargazer number 870!

#224 8 years ago

I have alot of people to thank's. I was in the driving seat for this project, but i got a lot of help from a lot of poeple...

Thank's
John Greatwich
HPR pinball
Sparky
Promojoe23
Lovef2k
Lowrent
Ottogd
Mindstrom88
Classic_stern
Lb45

And probably a lot more...

#226 8 years ago

Little facts! thank's HPR Pinball...

I don't know why but Stargazer need a 7 digit display for the credit display. When I put the display on, I used a 6 digit for the credit display like all my other pinball. but I had a probleme with the digit alignement...

It look like this, there is one digit cover by the backglass for the credit...
413448.jpg413448.jpg
With the 7 digit display, It look normal...
stargazer_BG.jpgstargazer_BG.jpg

#231 8 years ago

Let me know what you found!

#234 8 years ago

Pictures sessions!

IMG_9468-1.jpgIMG_9468-1.jpg IMG_9477-1.jpgIMG_9477-1.jpg IMG_9486-1.jpgIMG_9486-1.jpg IMG_9491-1.jpgIMG_9491-1.jpg IMG_9493-1.jpgIMG_9493-1.jpg IMG_9495.JPGIMG_9495.JPG
#235 8 years ago

Now the gameplay video... I need to put the Oliver roms, because it's really to easy now

#237 8 years ago

All my old stern are pitch at 5,5 degrees... Most of them are bitch at this pitch, stargazer give me a litle break!

#240 8 years ago

The new roms from Oliver make the game a lot harder, the roms are already order, I should have it this friday. With this I will be very happy.

The biggest difference is you can set the star rollover to don't spot the zodiac target.

#241 8 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

Looks very nice. I can get the printer to do the apron stickers you wanted.

Thank's John

this project would have not been possible without you.

For the apron, pinrescue is working on it right now, so I should be avalable for the community soon.

6 months later
#249 8 years ago

Last thing, i have my apron decal redone. Look better, a lot better!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
#252 8 years ago
Quoted from Lovef2k:

I wish someone would do these for F2K

Hey Rich

You can use the decal made for regular stern pinball on your widebody apron... You will just have to cut the decal at the right place

Pinball rescue have the orange decal

1 year later
#256 6 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Mr. Redketchup, I hope I do not offend you and I am not trying to hijack your thread but your thread is the most comprehensive discussion about Stargazer. You are now #869.
On another thread, Forceflow included a link showing many trashed pins. Down at the bottom of the link are some pics of destroyed pins. One of the goners is a Stargazer.
I'm bummed
https://arcadeblogger.com/2017/09/08/arcade-raid-a-canadian-horror-story/

Yes I see the pics... My project would have been more easier with a trash playfeild, but a lot less fun!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Tempe, AZ
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Bob's Pinball Stuff

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Redketchup.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-stargazer-crazy-project?tu=Redketchup and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.