View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20220704-180623 (resized).png
shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg
star_trek_art_pic-1.jpg
star_trek_pic-2.jpg
star_trek_pic_-5.jpg
star_trek_pic-1.jpg
st_mockup.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider habeboo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Just wanted to post pics and video Star Trek pinball topper design. It works great for the Pro and LE. It has 2 levels with blue cathode and led lighting. It features a control module that has many effects. I just have it set to flash in the video. I posted a pic of the art because the video doesn't really show the detail and definition of the artwork. I am designing a slightly different topper for the Premium with a different color scheme and red lighting. Questions and comments are always appreciated. Thanks!

www.tilttopper.webs.com

// Error: Image 135113 not found // st_mockup.jpgst_mockup.jpg star_trek_pic-1.jpgstar_trek_pic-1.jpg star_trek_pic_-5.jpgstar_trek_pic_-5.jpg star_trek_pic-2.jpgstar_trek_pic-2.jpg star_trek_art_pic-1.jpgstar_trek_art_pic-1.jpg

Post edited by The_Dude_Abides : Please do not use all caps in thread headers.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

OMG, I'm not a fan of toppers but this one kicks ass! Are you selling them? How much?

Thanks for the kind words Yes I am selling them. They are $185.00 and I am only doing one run of these and one run of the Premium.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

F#(< dude, that is sweet! I'm not sure if I like the idea of red lighting for the LE (which is so dominantly blue), but given how sweet this one looks, who am I to question?

Oops.. Yes I meant Premium

#17 10 years ago

Might design a modified version for STNG if there is interest...

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

So when you earlier said red lighting for the LE, did you really mean Premium? Are you doing something different for the LE?

Yes I meant the premium. This version jibes well with the Pro and LE. Also doing custom leds in the engines upon request. They can be wired with the module so they can flash, flicker, strobe,fade etc. they can also be left separate to be wired to the pop bumpers.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

Looks great how tall is it on top? And how much great work

The topper is 21"x10". It comes with the cable and plug to connect to the 5v below the right flipper.

#39 10 years ago

Thank you to everyone for all the kind words. It's really nice to have so many people appreciate my work. I will be posting pics of the Premium topper later this week. After I finish a few more single custom topper projects I have I will be working on a STTNG model. Thanks again

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Frax - he says he'll do custom toppers.
I'm having a hard time telling how the Enterprise is rendered... Is it a Plastic piece which extends from the topper? or is the picture just 2D with a 3d look.
IE can we see it in profile?

Yes the topper has 2 levels. The first is the enterprise that is mounted in front. The lighting is mounted between the 2 levels to give the glowing effect.

#51 10 years ago

Just wanted to post a reminder that I will be taking orders for Star Trek until Sunday only. I have also started an interest list for a modified STTNG. Please let me know if anyone wants to be added to the list. Thanks

5 months later
#60 10 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

I bought this topper probably 5 months ago.
I just took it out of the box.
There were no instructions and it has wood screws supplied, which don't work on a metal backbox.
So, not sure what to do now, it's not useable without me modding it.
Robert

PM sent

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Boulder, CO
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider habeboo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-star-trek-topper-video-and-art?tu=habeboo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.