• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SANY0183.JPG
SANY0180.JPG
SANY0179.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mantz88.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Picked up my Space Shuttle last night. We have been playing for about 5 hours tonight. Had a little mini tourny between Paragon and Space Shuttle.

My second pin in a week. Got my first pin Paragon last Sunday, and my second pin less than a week later.

The Cab is in nice shape a couple scratch's and the red is a little fadded. The playfield is in nice shape as well. The only real wear is over the bonus inserts. The mylar need's to be taken off and playfeild polished to bring this machine to it's full potential. The future plan is to put blue LED's on the left side, red LED's under the right ramp, and Scrolling LED's in the pop bumpers.

SANY0179.JPGSANY0179.JPG

#4 11 years ago

Haha it's next to the tree because that's my Christmas present. I love that tree, blows everybody's mind. Our wedding colors were pink and green.

#18 11 years ago

Well my collection is back to one as of tonight. A guy came to buy a arcade dartboard from me today. I was taking $200 for the dartboard he asked to check out my pins. I told him I didnt want to sell either. He made me an offer of $900 for both the Dartboard and Paragon. I couldn't turn it down. That's $300 more than I payed for the Paragon a week ago. I wasn't looking to sell it at all, but now I have more money to buy a nicer machine.

SANY0180.JPGSANY0180.JPG

#20 11 years ago

Oh, are you the guy that commented on my youtube video? LOL
*edit* As a side note, I actually got rid of the color changers in my pops because I couldn't ever find good replacement original pop caps. I'll take a picture of it as it stands after the playfield swap and post it tonight.

Yep that was me. I dont plan on getting rid of the original pop bumper caps.

I'm fairly new to the hobby as well, so I'm not really one to be giving cautionary advice, but have you removed mylar before? There's always the chance that things could get ugly in a hurry... so I've read. Nice looking machine & congrats!

Noted, I will be taking my time.

SANY0183.JPGSANY0183.JPG

#24 11 years ago

Your space shuttle makes me want to get the LED's right now. Imma wait about a week before I order mine. The LED's really set that machine off.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mantz88.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-space-shuttle?tu=mantz88 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.