Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by russdx
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

I just came across this while I was searching for an old thread. My sons used to make all kinds of movies. This is one of my favorites.

#3 4 years ago

Excellent. Thank you for sharing.

LTG : )

#4 4 years ago

He says he fell into pinball addiction when his Mother died and yet it seems that his Mother is in the kitchen describing his addiction issues with his Father. Hmm. A little bit of a continuity issue? Excellent video thanks!

#5 4 years ago

Ha ha, the Todd MacCulloch picture at the end made me LOL...

This does actually remind me of some people I've run into when selling machines though. When dropping off a game for a guy, he was out and I ended up talking to his wife for a while waiting for him to arrive. She filled me in on everything that happened with his hobby. I almost didn't want to sell the game to him, ha ha.

#6 4 years ago

That was great!

#7 4 years ago

Awesome! This could be a lot of us, minus the dog selling, at least for me. At least not yet.

#8 4 years ago

That was hilarious! Great work.

#9 4 years ago

Very cool.

Thanks
    Blake

#10 4 years ago

This was about 6 years ago. I’m surprised how young my boys look but damn I wish I still had those machines!

#11 4 years ago

lol great video i kinda wish it was real though lol

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-sons-short-pinball-movie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.