Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 195 posts
  • 187 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by shimoda
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

197.JPG
    There are 195 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
    #101 10 years ago

That really is horrible. I am so sorry. I know how bad it would hurt if something happened to my boy.

#103 10 years ago

So sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers are with you and your family!

#104 10 years ago

Sorry for your loss. Hang in there.

#105 10 years ago

Don,

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. No parent should have to deal with the death of their child. My prayers are with you and your family.

#106 10 years ago

so sorry for your loss.

#107 10 years ago

Sorry to hear this bad news. I can't imagine what you must be going through.

I made sure I gave my son a big hug when he got home from his first day of school today.

What happened, unfortunately, to your son reminded me of precious life is.

#108 10 years ago

So sorry for your loss.

#109 10 years ago

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I am a father of 2 little girls and would be completely heart broken if something like that happened to either one of them. Take care, brother.

#110 10 years ago

My condolences

#111 10 years ago

I am sick to my stomach for your loss, I can't imagine. Stay strong. Deepest condolences.

#112 10 years ago

Sorry for your loss... words truly can't describe the heart felt sorrow we all have for your loss.

#113 10 years ago

Don, your loss is heartfelt. I have a 21 year old son he means the world to me just as i can see Tommy means the world to you. The tommy pin tribute sounds like a great idea. Keep the faith my best wishes to you and your family. Freddy

#114 10 years ago

My condolences.

#115 10 years ago

Sorry for your loss. Your family is in our prayers.

#116 10 years ago

Sorry to hear that, condolences on your tragic loss may he rest in a better place. Makes me sad to see such young kids leaving this world I'm around your sons age

#117 10 years ago

I am so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

#118 10 years ago

Man, I can imagine. My heart is broken for you. I hope you find your machine, or any type of refuge. Take care

#119 10 years ago

So young, sorry for your loss

#120 10 years ago

So sorry for your loss.

#121 10 years ago

I'm very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and condolences to you and your family.

- Rob

#122 10 years ago

My condolence and take care of you

#123 10 years ago

Losing a child has to be the worst.

My condolences. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

LTG : )

#124 10 years ago

Very sorry for your loss. Best wishes to you and your family.

#125 10 years ago

Deepest condolences at this terrible time. May you receive the help and support of the entire Pinside community to help ease your pain.

#126 10 years ago

Don,

Don't know you personally, but you and your family are in my prayers tonight....I have 4 children, and can't imagine what you are going through.....hopefully, sharing with your fellow Pinsiders provides a partial comfort in what must be a devastating time in your life.
    I am overwhelmed, and feel privileged for you to share this with us. Take care of yourself and your family...they need you more than ever now.......mark

#127 10 years ago

My deepest condolences. I cannot imagine. My heart goes out to you and your family. Luckily you had that one last good memory ending in I love you Dad.

#128 10 years ago

so sorry for you loss i cant imagine.

#129 10 years ago

Sorry to hear of your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

#130 10 years ago

I'm sorry, condolences for your loss. God bless you and your family.

#131 10 years ago

Heartfelt condolences.
    It sounds like you and your son had some great times together. Please try to take some comfort in knowing that you will see him again someday.

#132 10 years ago

I'll say a prayer for Tommy tonight. All my best to you and your family.

#133 10 years ago

Very sorry for your loss

as a father I cannot even imagine loosing 1 of my kids

Your in my prayers and my thoughts

#134 10 years ago

Someone listed a Tommy on Mr Pinball. It's in Ohio. Good luck, and God bless!!!

#135 10 years ago

Words can not describe how I feel about your loss...as a father of a young son,and a brother of a recovering addict...Thoughts and prayers for you and your family

#136 10 years ago

i can't imagine what i'll do if this happen to my son, excellent idea about the machine, nice way to remember your best friend/son.

be strong.

#137 10 years ago

I've very heartbroken from what I heard, but as mojojedi said, please try to take some comfort in knowing that you will see him again someday.

#138 10 years ago

Sorry for your loss. I'm all too familiar with what drug use can do, first hand & otherwise. If you need help finding closure on the situation you can hit me up. This can be a tough one for many to come to terms with but it can be done. Hang in there.

#139 10 years ago

Don, I'm very sorry for your terrible loss.

#140 10 years ago

#141 10 years ago

So sorry for your loss. Hang in there.

#142 10 years ago

Sorry to hear about your loss. Stay strong.

#143 10 years ago

So sorry for your loss.

#144 10 years ago

My condolences to you are your family.

#145 10 years ago

Sorry for your loss. Great idea about the machine.

#146 10 years ago

So sorry to hear about your loss, my thoughts are with you and your family

#147 10 years ago

My condolences. x

#148 10 years ago

My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

Maybe our California Pinsiders can help you with this machine that just appeared on mrpinball.com :

Tommy, 1994 Data East: 3800
    Probably one of the nicest tommy pinball machines left in the world. Cabinet and playfield look amazing. Cliffy protectors and led lighting installed. Has silverball topper and the game works 100% including the blinders.
    Evan Phone: 714-612-6020
    Fullerton, California 92832

#149 10 years ago

My sincere condolences.

#150 10 years ago

So sorry for your loss.

Remember to a lot of happier days with your child. Save this in your heart.

And don´t feel guildy. What happened, was not in your hand.

Its controlled from someone over us.

Roland from
    germany.

There are 195 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-son-tommy-died/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.