(Topic ID: 106556)

My son, he's just turned 12, says this to me tonight...

By nagamitsu

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by 27dnast
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

He says to me, after he's seen the Smaug edition Hobbit, and the Walking Dead pin, "Dad, we need more pinball machines".

I only have one, so looks like I'll need to budget more pins in the mix with arcade video machines.

Tim

#2 9 years ago
    Quoted from nagamitsu:

He says to me, after he's seen the Smaug edition Hobbit, and the Walking Dead pin, "Dad, we need more pinball machines".
    I only have one, so looks like I'll need to budget more pins in the mix with arcade video machines.
    Tim

Good for you and your son mine is 17 and he gets excited about pins as well.

#3 9 years ago

I got my first machine last week. My wife has only played it maybe 5 times but thinks it is cool. More importantly she has started saying things like "When we get more machines...". I couldn't believe that came out of her mouth. This is basically permission to buy a NIB Hobbit or TBL right!?

#4 9 years ago

hell yes it is.

#5 9 years ago

I'm 21! Bought my first 50 games before I turned 19. I have my first NIB coming before my 21st!

#6 9 years ago

Note to Tim: Have your son learn how to mix a White Russian by checking out TBL as well. Beautiful game...I'd love to play it. Just not a fan of the theme enough to buy one.

#7 9 years ago

Not to thread hijack, but even better....My WIFE said the same line to me today lol. Can't believe it came outta her mouth. "We need another pinball machine"

#8 9 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Note to Tim: Have your son learn how to mix a White Russian by checking out TBL as well. Beautiful game...I'd love to play it. Just not a fan of the theme enough to buy one.

Yet (?)

Keep in mind that you haven't seen the final game in its full glory yet!

#9 9 years ago

No...not even when it's finished. I'm a huge Coen Brothers fan...even saw two scenes from this film being filmed and got to chat with Goodman and Bridges. But it's one of the least favorite of their films for me. I would like to bowl a few games on that sweet lower PF, though!

#10 9 years ago

smart kid

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-son-hes-just-turned-12-says-this-to-me-tonight and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.