Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by smokedog
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1455small.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smokedog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 10 years ago

Make it up to toon town sometime. There is still one location in the province where the pins are clean and work. *shameless plug*

Wonderland really has gone down hill. The majority of all their decent pins have been sold off. What you see is the remnants of the glory days.

Quoted from Firebaall:

I'm sorry you met these people, and encountered their business.

Tell us how you really feel

Quoted from Firebaall:

because one of the living sibling's children really loves the industry.

He's a good dude, and does have the passion for it. I hope he strikes out on his own.

Quoted from Pauz21:

A little work on my phone led me to understand there were only 2 places to play working pinball machines in Regina

You should have checked out our leagues website ... sapp.ca ... we have an ongoing thread of places to play in SK. There are a couple more locations in Regina I believe.

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pauz21:

When I asked if they were for sale and asked for prices he didn't seem to eager to answer.

Sign up on SAPP. The majority of the collectors in the province list games for sale there before going to Joe public. That way our games stay local. We also do group buys on NIB Stern's to save on costs, and try and include others on bulk buys of used games.

Also, try and make a tournament or meet and greet. Play a ton of pins, earn WWPR points, and have a chance to represent SK down in Vegas next spring.

I think Lukerp will be hosting events in Regina once his basement is done (note to Lukerp: Quit buying pins to work on instead of finishing the basement!)

#17 10 years ago

Alright, let me pose a question to you Regina guys.

Say I expand my route down south. One location, 3 or 4 pins. Beer. Food. Waitresses who serve you.

Do you go and play? Do you attend tournaments/league nights (once a month)?

I think I may know a tech who could help me run this operation ...

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from freezie:

I would travel to Regina for that !

I'd be there a half dozen times a year.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smokedog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-saskatchewan-pin-adventure?tu=smokedog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.