5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Before I begin, I just want to comment on the nice double alteration in the post topic. I think that bodes as a good omen for this project as a whole.
I was fortunate to get a Raven for myself, which as some of you know I've been looking for, and I think I got a nice one. It's a bit beat up, but all in all I like the condition. And I think its actually in the perfect condition for a restore job. And at first I was a bit worried as it didn't come with the factory ramp, but with a wire ramp built custom built, but that wire ramp looks much better, and you can see the bullet lights at the top of the playfield clearly. So I'm super jazzed about undertaking this project. It's going to be a long, long way to go as I want to use the mission pinball code and add new code to Raven. Mainly to fix the errors with the scoring I hear people comment on. Also to have the game remember the ramp progress and other progress between balls. Add a bit more modes perhaps. And I want to add multiball. Haven't decided on if I want to add an lcd/dmd screen yet... Raven was like the 4th game with alpha numeric display and I like the history... And it might be a bit over my head to change everything up...
Anyway... Why I'm posting now. Is I really would like to know if anyone has scans for Raven.
I need scans for the playfield. Scans for the plastics. And a Scan for the trans-light.
I really need a high quality scan for the Trans-light. Mine is a bit worn and wouldn't be the best to get a scan from. I'm altering the artwork on the trans-light. But, I still need the original to make my idea and re-theme work.
And then my machine the backwall is a bit rough as well. So I probably could get away with a scan of my own playfield. But, I'd need the backwall scanned from a better source.
And my plastics I could scan myself. But, again if someone has already done that. I'd appreciate it, if you would share.
I don't want to give away too much about my project or retheme just yet. But, for me at least its going to be really cool.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Smithfield, RI
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-raven-restoration- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.