7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 48 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by ebononcini
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

I am predicting that within the next 90 days woz will be completed and on the streets and in people's homes. with that said all the jjp bashers and naysayers will be singing its praises here and on other sites. again,this will be the same people who are currently bashing jjp daily.they also seem to be the same people who bash stern constantly yet own stern games. start the clock and flame on fellow pinheads.fwiw, im not on the woz owners list. i just want to play it and any new game that is released.

#2 7 years ago

You are dreaming

#3 7 years ago

I'll bet you $100 (to a charity) that it's not.

#4 7 years ago

I dont think Jack has even hired employees in teh factory yet? Has the building even been osha approved for work? Fire Marshall come in and checked things out? Has Fat Tony given his blessing to run the place with "Protection"

I dont care when it comes out. However the daily back and forth on WOZ is amusing and worth watching.

#5 7 years ago

It will be out sometime in the next 90days surely? At least a few will have been shipped by then I would have to think. I want to play it as well.

#6 7 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Has Fat Tony given his blessing to run the place with "Protection"

lol

#7 7 years ago

In Lakewood it's Skinny Lou.....just sayin'

#8 7 years ago

I was hoping someone would add another woz post. We don't have enough!

#9 7 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

I am predicting that within the next 90 days woz will be completed and on the streets and in people's homes.

Wow, are you just troll fishin??????? Well with Woz bait I'm sure you'll get a bite!

#10 7 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Wow, are you just troll fishin??????? Well with Woz bait I'm sure you'll get a bite!

right you are sir.call it an experiment if you will. i was looking to see if i could get any positive responses and or intelligent debate on this. as you can see i got what i expected.with a couple of exceptions. and some good humor which is always nice.

#11 7 years ago

This place sucks now.

#12 7 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

This place sucks now.

Yep. Too much negativity this past few weeks it seems like. Oh well, that's okay. Summer is now over and pinball season will soon be back in full swing.

#13 7 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Yep. Too much negativity this past few weeks it seems like. Oh well, that's okay. Summer is now over and pinball season will soon be back in full swing.

that is exactly my point. i can understand people who put down money on woz being frustrated that the release dates have been pushed back,several times. however,the venom some folks are putting out is unreal. jack and company have a rich history and to say its a con job.com on folks,there will be a game out soon and stern,skit b,j pop/ben heck and some others will have new games out soon. this is the pinball renaissance we have been asking for for what? 12 years. it is a time to be excited about pinball instead of trashing every new idea or concept. have a little faith.
    that's all i saying. and fwiw,the world,she is round.

#14 7 years ago

Here we go again....

#15 7 years ago

Never seen so many people up in arms over a wooden box.

#16 7 years ago

Wolfmarsh yup here we go again.... .... .... .... ....

#17 7 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

In Lakewood it's Skinny Lou.....just sayin'

Lakewood does have a New Jersey Transit terminal. Read into that whatever you want....

#18 7 years ago

SEPTA runs threw there as well

#19 7 years ago

Now, back to your regular scheduled program of oldies on WGAS

#20 7 years ago

I predict that the...
    Sun will come out Tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar... Tomorrow!

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

This place sucks now.

There's the door...

#22 7 years ago

I was picking up all kind of hints from Jack that sounded like that. I hope that works out. Sounds like many will get to play it in person.

#23 7 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

There's the door...

Timely response, if there ever was one. Thanks!

#24 7 years ago

Are we there yet? Are we there yet?Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

STFU! WE WILL BE THERE WHEN WE GET THERE!

#25 7 years ago
    Quoted from the_pin_family:

Are we there yet? Are we there yet?Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
    STFU! WE WILL BE THERE WHEN WE GET THERE!

When do we get to Mt. Splashmore?

#26 7 years ago

My prediction for tonight:

Cowboys 28
    Giants 21

Oh, and there will be WoZ being shipped in the next 90 days. Sadly, I am in the back of the order line and am hoping before my birthday in January.

#27 7 years ago

I've had money down on WOZ since January 9, 2011. So if anyone has a reason to be frustrated, it's me. Nevertheless, if you look back through my posts, I have remained very relaxed about the whole thing. I'm neither a JJP basher, nor a die hard JJP fanboy. I simply went into the whole thing knowing that JJP was a brand new company trying to get off the ground. Despite Jack's original proclamation, never in a million years did I think they would actually have WoZ out by Christmas 2011. Anybody that believed this was pretty naive. My attitude has always been, when the game comes, it comes. People get too worked up about this stuff. Relax, you'll live longer.

#29 7 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Despite Jack's original proclamation, never in a million years did I think they would actually have WoZ out by Christmas 2011. Anybody that believed this was pretty naive. My attitude has always been, when the game comes, it comes. People get too worked up about this stuff. Relax, you'll live longer.

Never mind Jack's original proclamation. What about all of the subsequent ones that have also fallen short of being accurate? How many inaccurate proclamations is he entitled to before you become "frustrated"?

#30 7 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Never mind Jack's original proclamation. What about all of the subsequent ones that have also fallen short of being accurate? How many inaccurate proclamations is he entitled to before you become "frustrated"?

Obviously, Jack would have been much better off if he just kept quiet and never offered up any official dates. I've honestly taken all those predictions with a grain of salt, but I understand why some people are really frustrated.

#31 7 years ago

I predict that the cleaning lady won't be real happy about me and a few of the guys going to moe's for lunch.

#32 7 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Never mind Jack's original proclamation. What about all of the subsequent ones that have also fallen short of being accurate? How many inaccurate proclamations is he entitled to before you become "frustrated"? []

As many as he needs.

This is all new to Jack. An idea. Hire people. Get a building. Set up an assembly line. Waste a couple weeks just ordering screws. Etc. Etc.

I'm confident he'll be more accurate on the second game. That one I'd probably get antsy about.

LTG

#33 7 years ago
    Quoted from ebononcini:

Cowboys 28
    Giants 21

I have the same score, but the Giants win. It'll be a close one, that's for sure.

#34 7 years ago

Giants Dline is going to smash Romo to pieces!

#35 7 years ago

Giants have secondary issues, Cowboys have O-Line issues. If Romo can get just a little protection, he can carve up those corners. But if that O-Line is as bad as they look on paper, we are gonna get smashed.

#36 7 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

As many as he needs.
    This is all new to Jack. An idea. Hire people. Get a building. Set up an assembly line. Waste a couple weeks just ordering screws. Etc. Etc.
    I'm confident he'll be more accurate on the second game. That one I'd probably get antsy about.
    LTG

I'm already antsy about the second one because chances are that is the one that I will *really* want since it will presumably be designed by one of my all time favorite designers (Nordman)!

#37 7 years ago
    Quoted from ebononcini:

Cowboys 28
    Giants 21

Yeaaaa!!! Ive got the same score.

#38 7 years ago
    Quoted from ebononcini:

Cowboys 28
    Giants 21
    Oh, and there will be WoZ being shipped in the next 90 days. Sadly, I am in the back of the order line and am hoping before my birthday in January.

No way Ed! Giants will win.. now im not shipping you back your handle!!!! LOL!

#39 7 years ago

well looks like ebonocini was close

#40 7 years ago

meka leka hi....meka highny ho.....meka leka chi...meka chimy ho.

#41 7 years ago
    Quoted from ebononcini:

Cowboys 28
    Giants 21

Well you weren't too far wrong with your prediction were you?

Good work!

Dave.

#43 7 years ago

Australian delivery date is 15th December, they come off production line 11th November apparently.

#44 7 years ago

WeWeWeWeWeWeWeWeWeWeWeWeWeWeWe

#45 7 years ago

dey wonna wonga, de jabba no bother

#46 7 years ago
    Quoted from herbertbsharp:

dey wonna wonga, de jabba no bother

Yoka to Bantha poodoo

#47 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinchroma:

No way Ed! Giants will win..

Wrong again Alex!

Cowboys defense is much improved. Offensive line sucks hard. Terrible coaching as seen by all the penalties. Can't believe that they still haven't improved in that area. Romo comes through, and Ogletree has the game of his career.

Three dropped passed by Cruz?

#48 7 years ago

I came close.

I hope I am close on WoZ being in my house by jan '13 too!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinWorlds
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Great American Pinball
    € 3.70
    £ 49.00
    Playfield - Other
    PinballToys
    $ 209.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 40.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Metalhead Pinball
    $ 7,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 30.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    $ 265.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball Mod Co.
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 209.00
    $ 104.00
    Boards
    nvram.weebly.com
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside