New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 264657)

My Pinball Music Remixes

By Pinwizkid

7 months ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by Gornkleschnitzer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 months ago

I've been creating remixes of various pinball music and figured it would be a good idea to make a thread that I can share them all with you folks. Some of these were created years ago but am just now getting around to remastering/publishing them. Most of them are fairly recent creations though and I plan on doing more here and there. My channel also has original pinball/video game inspired music as well. Hope you guys enjoy!

Space Station Multiball:

Space Station High Score:

Gold Wings Main Theme:

High Speed:

The Getaway - High Speed 2 Red Light:

Swords of Fury Main Theme + Lock 1 & 2:

Swords of Fury Multiball:

The mixes are little cleaner on Soundcloud than on youtube. I'll be keeping this playlist updated with any new remixes I do as well:
https://soundcloud.com/totalchipster/sets/pinball-remixes

-Brendan

#2 7 months ago

That red light remix is awesome!

#3 7 months ago

Those are cool! I really like the High Speed and the Getaway stuff. What software are you using?

#4 7 months ago

Thanks! The software is called Renoise, but I am also using software synths for a lot of the sounds (mainly Korg M1, Native Instruments FM7 and Kontakt, a few others).

Glad you guys like the High Speed stuff, those were actually the first two I made.

#5 7 months ago

I am in love with those SoF remixes.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet Parts
Ramp-O-Matic

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside