Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by smokey_789
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider reviewzonehd.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

So a couple months ago i had been asking around on this forum for a tron table.. and once i bought that machine i decided to buy an ac/dc table... then after that i decided to just go all out lol.. i ended up turning my garage into a pinball "man cave" i guess you'd say.. I bought shrek, elvis, and pirates of the caribbean (all from MP amusement), so now i have 5 machines in there. Painted the walls, added a jukebox, black and white tile laminate for the flooring, led lights around the wall, turned out pretty neat in my opinion. Anyways i had made a video showing the transformation, just thought id share it with you fellas on here. I got a wizard of oz ruby red table coming this week to add into my collection, and im currently looking for a batman dark knight table to finish it off (there is JUST enough room to fit those 2 machines on the end before i am completely out of room in the garage lol). What is funny about it is someone on here said "once you get 1 or 2 machines your going to want more".. i never thought id end up with this many but i really do love some pinball. Now just got to find time to play them lol..

anyways here is the vid (i don't know how to embed the video on the post, if someone wants to tell me i can try to do it, otherwise here is the link on youtube)

#5 9 years ago

Ah, ya your right on the acdc, i just wasn't thinking when i said that, i guess the LE is the back in black version, "premium" just didn't click in my head when i mentioned that, but if i ever get around to doing an actual gameplay / review video i will make sure i correct that.

I did think about putting something down under the legs like what you mentioned, i probably should find something to put down before i rip up the vinyl laminate.

As far as tron goes, my wife and kid LOVE the tron table, and i love the movie.. but so far i just haven't really been able to get into it. I've yet to even crack a leaderboard score on it, and when i do play it i have a really tough time keeping the ball in play, i drain out faster on there than any other table for sure.. its not even close. That is probably why i haven't enjoyed playing it as much, i think im pretty average so far when it comes to skill..

I have pretty good reflexes but i haven't really done much bumping on the tables which is something you really need to do a lot of on the tron machine in my opinion.. seems like the ball always wants to drop straight down the middle or drain out the sides.

I will probably enjoy playing the shrek machine a little more once the donkey pinball right flipper gets fixed, when i got the machine it wasn't working that well. It works just fine with the service menu opened up and pressing the button inside the door, but it won't work with the right flipper button. Oddly enough the main right flipper of the machine works just fine lol.. M&P amusement has it on warranty so they will be down to fix it soon. Gene over there is a really cool guy, the LED lighting they did on shrek, pirates, and elvis look awesome.

Also, i did remove the mid video ads off of the youtube vid, i didn't even know they were on there until just now. Machinima has that channel networked and they kind of took it upon themself to add mid-video ads to the entire channel i guess.. bleh.. (i don't actively work on that channel anymore)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider reviewzonehd.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-pinball-arcade-in-the-garage-video-?tu=reviewzonehd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.