Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by smokey_789
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from reviewzonehd:

So a couple months ago i had been asking around on this forum for a tron table.. and once i bought that machine i decided to buy an ac/dc table... then after that i decided to just go all out lol.. i ended up turning my garage into a pinball "man cave" i guess you'd say.. I bought shrek, elvis, and Pirates of the Caribbean (all from MP amusement), so now i have 5 machines in there. Painted the walls, added a jukebox, black and white tile laminate for the flooring, led lights around the wall, turned out pretty neat in my opinion. Anyways i had made a video showing the transformation, just thought id share it with you fellas on here. I got a wizard of oz ruby red table coming this week to add into my collection, and im currently looking for a Batman Dark Knight table to finish it off (there is JUST enough room to fit those 2 machines on the end before i am completely out of room in the garage lol). What is funny about it is someone on here said "once you get 1 or 2 machines your going to want more".. i never thought id end up with this many but i really do love some pinball. Now just got to find time to play them lol..
    anyways here is the vid (i don't know how to embed the video on the post, if someone wants to tell me i can try to do it, otherwise here is the link on youtube)
    » YouTube video

Great vid. Now ya need a bigger garage.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-pinball-arcade-in-the-garage-video-?tu=mustangpaul and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.