11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by dirty_j_62
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Had a pinball party last night and was having a blast.About half way through the night all my games started re setting and I said to myself {Of all the nights for my games to act up,why tonight}.Then the house lights started dimming and then everything went dark.I opened the basement door and it was like a hurricane outside.The power never came back on and we spent the rest of the night playing foosball with a flashlight.I got a generator going today cause it's like a 1000 degrees out and they say we could be without power for three days.

#2 11 years ago

Please tell me you had enough ice for the beer. Flashlight foosball requires cold beer.

#3 11 years ago

Seriously, good luck - hope you make it through the next few days and that you get your power back soon.

#4 11 years ago

Best wishes on surviving this.

Unplug everything to avoid the surge when power returns.

LTG

#5 11 years ago

Me and my two boys were at the local lawnmower race last night, along with the carnival.It was like shit you see on TV EZ-ups blowing around like tumble weeds! Crazy!! I have never seen anything like it, around here. If you run out of juice for the gens BRZ, come on to Galax for some a/c, and you can bring a pin or two if you would like! We got lucky and still have power.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-pin-party-got-shut-down-by-the-storm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.