(Topic ID: 71464)

*** Family Guy Spoiler Alert *** - A Pinside Drama Thread.

By RustyLizard

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 123 posts
  • 64 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by planters49
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IluvVinny.jpg
    image.jpg
    There are 123 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 10 years ago

Brian's not gone. I'd expect to see Simpson's Poochie make a cameo as they contemplate a replacement. Then the family will either clone Brian, rebuild him ala 6 million dollar brian, robo brian, or something with time travel.

#52 10 years ago

I really hope this is a temp 3-4 episode thing without Brian. The wife and I have been watching the show since the beginning and went through the cancellation crap and all. I love the bits with Brian/peter and stewie/brian. Its the only character with MacFarlane's normal voice too. Hopefully Rarehero knows something the rest of us don't!

#53 10 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

I thought Family Guy went off the air 10 years ago.

It did, but when DVD box sets sold in record numbers Fox brought the show back. I bought them. But I sense you didn't really think that anyway.

#54 10 years ago
    Quoted from planters49:

I really hope this is a temp 3-4 episode thing without Brian. The wife and I have been watching the show since the beginning and went through the cancellation crap and all. I love the bits with Brian/peter and stewie/brian. Its the only character with MacFarlane's normal voice too. Hopefully Rarehero knows something the rest of us don't!

I directed the Xmas episode that's airing in a few weeks....but I KNOW NOTHING!!!!!

Vinny rules. F Brian.

#55 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

I directed the Xmas episode that's airing in a few weeks....but I KNOW NOTHING!!!!!
    Vinny rules. F Brian.

Quit teasing us like Derek does with Stern Code......LOL

#56 10 years ago
    Quoted from planters49:

It probably is temporary. DC comics "Killed off" Superman, and then brought him back. The people that make Family Guy won't keep Brian off to long. This is probably a stunt to promote the show. Brian will probably be back at the end of the season, or the beginning of next season.
    Stewie can't get the titanium capacitors he needed to build another time machine because his supplier can't get them any more. But if you really pay attention to the episode, there's a hint to who can get them for Stewie. And it sounds like a scenario where it works out well for everybody.

#57 10 years ago

Hey Russ!

image.jpgimage.jpg
    #58 10 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

Hey Russ!

image.jpg 32 KB

Doh!

#59 10 years ago

"WHY YOU LITTLE ...!"

#60 10 years ago

Plenty of dream sequence possibilities

So not worried

They will def show Brian again

It's the one voice that doesn't hurt Seth's voice lol

#61 10 years ago

I just changed my avatar pic in honor of Brian's passing.

Rest in peace buddy! I'll have a drink in your honor...........

#62 10 years ago

I wouldn't worry too much until they bother to change the title sequence. Suppose next week will be pretty telling in that regard.

#63 10 years ago
    Quoted from jrivelli:

I think it's just that it should have.
    Sorry, just never could get into the show

you know my mother taught me that if I had nothing nice to say...

ahh never mind

#64 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_keefer:

I wouldn't worry too much until they bother to change the title sequence. Suppose next week will be pretty telling in that regard.

#65 10 years ago

Whats more sad is grown men sit and watch a cartoon

#66 10 years ago
    Quoted from criss:

Welcome to 1940 - cartoon aren't just for kids

#67 10 years ago
    Quoted from criss:

you know what's really sad? an entire website dedicated to people that collect toys that cost as much as some peoples cars!

see what I did there? :p lol

#68 10 years ago
    Quoted from criss:

What's sad is i can't reach the goddamn sperm attack no matter how hard i try it!!

#69 10 years ago

No way Brian could be permanently gone.

If so my game could be worth 10K by Christmas....

#70 10 years ago

So, lets say they do bring Brian back. What happens to vinny? Do they stay together, or fight to the death?

Bad move in my eyes.

#71 10 years ago

What would Trey Parker do?

#72 10 years ago

Its probably a dream or a fantasy. If you remember a couple of years back there was an episode where Stewie and his mom fought it out until they both died and it was just one of Stewie's dreams.

#73 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

criss said:

I thought that it was a live feed straight from the White House. Now that I know it's a cartoon I'll watch more.

#74 10 years ago

Wow, what a Family Guy episode. There can be no Family Guy without Brian!!!! Even so, I've watched every episode right from the beginning and bought all the DVD box sets. Can't stop watching my favourite show.

Sitting next to girlfriend... Brain: don't let her see you tear up.

In related news.....Must. Own. Family. Guy. Pinball. Machine!

#75 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Vinny rules. F Brian.

WTF? Am I the only one here that didn't know Rarehero was a director?

#76 10 years ago

Bad cartoon. Bad pinball machine. They should kill the whole show not just the dog. There is not enough weed in the world to make that show not suck dog turds.

#77 10 years ago
    Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

This is flawed with eps involving the future of How things are
    When Stewie meets his older self Brian died much later in time not while Stewie was a baby
    President Doucebag ...
    Won't take much for Stewie to cough take samples of Brian's DNA from his casket and clone him
    Stewie has made clones before
    I'm upset yes dearly BUT I'm sure it was decided and that it is what it is
    It's like the Back to the Future 3 FLAW
    yeah you read it
    Go ahead ask me....
    Fine ill tell you Marty goes to 1885 to get doc to come back to 1985
    So when he gets there he tears the gasoline
    Oh my !!!
    WAIT !!
    Why not use the Time Machine that is already in 1885 in the mine for Marty to find in 1955
    YEAH BABY 2 deloreans are indeed in 1885 at the same time !!
    I know it's movie but still use your heads lol

One also has to wonder why, when Einstein goes into the future in the original, there is only one of him when he arrives there... but when Marty, Jennifer (and presumably Doc) do it in BttF II there are two of each of them. Shouldn't they have ceased to exist during the time they jumped forward as Einstein did?

#78 10 years ago
    Quoted from renodakota:

Bad cartoon. Bad pinball machine. They should kill the whole show not just the dog. There is not enough weed in the world to make that show not suck dog turds.

Thanks for your contribution. Have a nice day!

#79 10 years ago
    Quoted from renodakota:

You obviously aren't smoking some of Colorado's finest.

#80 10 years ago
    Quoted from fiberdude120:

Its probably a dream or a fantasy. If you remember a couple of years back there was an episode where Stewie and his mom fought it out until they both died and it was just one of Stewie's dreams.

Lois won...Stewie died....and it wasn't a dream, it was a simulation

#81 10 years ago
    Quoted from juanton:

WTF? Am I the only one here that didn't know Rarehero was a director?

Watch the opening credits for "Road to the Multiverse"...I put LOTR, Pac-Man & Pinball title cards in there

#82 10 years ago
    Quoted from renodakota:

Bad cartoon. Bad pinball machine. They should kill the whole show not just the dog.

I absolutely love the show. It's smart and funny. the writers are crazy. The pinball machine is my favorite game. I preordered because it was my dream theme and it having a unique Lawlor layout with an epic ruleset was just icing on the cake.

#83 10 years ago
    Quoted from renodakota:

Cue the 90 second sequence of someone smoking weed, sucking dog turds and saying, "I need more weed!"

#84 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Watch the opening credits for "Road to the Multiverse"...I put LOTR, Pac-Man & Pinball title cards in there

Can you get a pinball machine in an episode?

#85 10 years ago

Yeah, a Simpsons or South park pinball making an appearance could be funny.

#86 10 years ago
    Quoted from hank527:

Can you get a pinball machine in an episode?

I tried to fit PHOF in Roads to Vegas but just couldn't find an angle. There's a pin in the bowling alley in the STTNG episode (Not All Dogs Go To Heaven).

#87 10 years ago

I have to admit, whether this is real or not, it definitely got people's attention. I love the show, but just don't sit down and watch Sunday night very often (especially not during football season). The ads during football got my attention, and I watched... and now I'll watch next week to see if it's real...

#88 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

I tried to fit PHOF in Roads to Vegas but just couldn't find an angle. There's a pin in the bowling alley in the STTNG episode (Not All Dogs Go To Heaven).

How about a flash back when Peter is in High School playing pinball at a gas station like in the old days. Could be pretty funny 10c machines etc..,

#89 10 years ago

Was there ever an episode of Family Guy with the Family Guy pinball machine in it ? If not can this be done?

#90 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Was that the reason you won an Emmy for that episode?

Quoted from Rarehero:

There's a pin in the bowling alley in the STTNG episode (Not All Dogs Go To Heaven).

There's also the Stewie Sesame Street pinball countdown parody in the episode "The Father, the Son, and the Holy Fonz"

#91 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Lois won...Stewie died....and it wasn't a dream, it was a simulation

i stand corrected

#93 10 years ago
    Quoted from sanctumwear:

Was that the reason you won an Emmy for that episode?

No, he won it just to remind me that I haven't won an Emmy yet and to let me drool all over it whenever I come over!

#94 10 years ago

Greg did make me into an animated character so I cut him some slack.

#95 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Cuz he got hit by a car.

That is a brilliant way to kill off Brain, LOL! I mean, he is a dog, afterall.

#96 10 years ago
    Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

Greg did make me into an animated character so I cut him some slack.

What new Rarehero pinball mod have him turn you into an animated character to put on your Family Guy pinball?

#97 10 years ago

Im sure Peter could call death and throw in a favor LOL

Be cool if Brian became Deaths Dog

Greg no royalty needed

#98 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Since no one else has said it, that has to be one of the coolest jobs ever.

#99 10 years ago

Its just a show dis they really kill of an animated dog for good? And if so does it matter? Here's another thing Kenny from south park dies all the time he's in another episode because its not a continuance show just like I believe Familyguy to not be.

#100 10 years ago
    Quoted from juanton:

Since no one else has said it, that has to be one of the coolest jobs ever.

Eh, at this point - it's a job... ...but yeah, I shouldn't complain too much - I draw cartoons all day & it allows me to buy pinball machines hehehehe

There are 123 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-own-pinball-investment-nightmare-brian-is-dead/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.