(Topic ID: 297801)

My only regret is not getting a P3 sooner

By Cloud7

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).jpeg
    20210731_115026 (resized).jpg
    20210731_115012 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cloud7.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Just got a P3 with Heist and Cosmic Cart Racing modules , and also got Ranger in the Ruins and Silver Falls. Been having a blast playing the games. Had a few people over who haven't played a P3 before to let them experience it. They were all blown away by how fun it was. I've been watching the P3 for awhile now. Little by little my interest grew. Then came Heist! I pulled the trigger a month ago to get one. Now I wish I had done it a long time ago!

20210731_115012 (resized).jpg20210731_115012 (resized).jpg20210731_115026 (resized).jpg20210731_115026 (resized).jpg
    #6 2 years ago
    Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Sweet!! So no upper display in the head since the whole bottom of the playfield is basically the screen?

There is a display in the back box as well

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Yes, the art is magnets, easy on and easy off.

Yes; very easy and yes new shots each game.
    I’d like one of these as well. I was on the pre-order list years ago, I’m sure I’ll have one eventually. I like the vs mode when you have two of them. I think this platform will take off, Scott Danesi is doing music for a game coming out soon I hear, should be awesome.

I'm also very excited to see the next game that Scott is involved in!

#12 2 years ago
    Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Yes!! I have been checking out the multimorphic site, really cool. If I wanted the P3 with the one game price I could get Heist and all the artwork for it or is the artwork extra?

One art package is included in the price, you just need to choose which one you want

#13 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinball2020:

Congrats Cloud7!

Thanks! Happy you came to check out the set up stream!

#16 2 years ago

Yeah, lexy is on my radar and I'm sure I'll be getting the next licensed game as well. But, like you Rdoyle1978 Cannon Lagoon seems to be getting much more popular. Causing me too look at it more now.

#21 2 years ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

I’ve been looking for one to play also .That’s the hard part. Im sure the loss of shows hurt MM but finally looking forward to playing one at Expo. This seems like a perfect crossover for the younger crowd .I have 2 boys 12 and 13 that have asked me about it .The question is in a smaller collection is it worth the space ?

I guess i would say like any pinball it's personal preference. With the P3 you get one cabinet, but multiple games with different modules and downloadable games for each module. So there are many games available. But I definitely recommend that you find one and play it. I will also add that customer service has been amazing from start to finish. From all my questions I had before I purchased, to making the purchase Gerry was fantastic to deal with.

#25 2 years ago

Thanks @coz! I guess the next best thing is to see who the closest person with a P3 is and see if you can play theirs. If you weren't so far I'd say come play mine

#32 2 years ago

I also want to bring up how incredibly easy installing new software is! Literally the easiest I've experienced. No unzipping!

#39 2 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

How has P3 been doing with the chip shortage? Did it interrupt their production significantly? Do they assemble their machines in house or is it contract assembly?

I was told 4 to 6 weeks for delivery when I placed my deposit. It almost 4 weeks to the day when I received it. As far as I know it's done in house.

#46 2 years ago

I'm really excited to see what the license will be. Having Scott involved to do music is also a big bonus. I also want to point out that KevInBuffalo helped me make my decision to get a P3. He has done many fantastic streams showing off the platform, and answered many questions I had.

#58 2 years ago

I think when I make that cart I'm going to make it waist high. I have the room to store it, and as an old man it will save my back

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cloud7.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-only-regret-is-not-getting-a-p3-sooner?tu=Cloud7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.