Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Nevus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What game”

• TRON 32 votes
      43%
    • WOZ 24 votes
      32%
    • Guardians of the galaxy LE 8 votes
      11%
    • Wait for MB remake 10 votes
      14%

(74 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider soulrider911.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Hey guys I have a few opportunities near me and think I may jump on one as they are all games I have really wanted. The prices on these are all relatively close with woz being most.

All 3 games are HUO and stock with super low plays (under 100) and TRON has less than 30. Personally leaning towards TRON, the guys asking a bit but I love daft punk and the TRON theme. Cheers!

#12 5 years ago

Can u elaborate more on a reason to wait he is asking 7k with 30 plays on it seems pretty legit to me?

#17 5 years ago

moto_cat ya more i think about it and look around thats a lot... it would need to be NIB and have mods with it

#21 5 years ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

I'd go WOZ - It really is an outstanding game if you can get past the theme.

I am actually one of those few that love the theme. As a kid the wizard of oz was one of my favorite movies and still is

#27 5 years ago

I agree I want to love GOTG So bad, as I just love the movies and the theme... but man whenever I play it, just feels sooo shallow

#28 5 years ago

The more I think about it I have always wanted a WOZ and there is one near me. It’s a Ruby red with less than 200 plays. No mods what’s a fair price? I was thinking 8500?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider soulrider911.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-next-game-tron-woz-gotg-le?tu=soulrider911 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.