(Topic ID: 32296)

My new RFM will be coming home today.... :)

By tamoore

11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by tamoore
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RFM.jpg
#1 11 years ago

I bought this pin from fourmite flipperfingers, who is a great guy and honest seller, who completely under-sold the pin in regards to its cosmetic quality, and generally was awesome. He also put his back into it, helping me to extract it from his basement and getting it to fit into the somewhat cramped explorer.

I haven't played this game since 1999, when it was new. I played two games then. I played a couple of games last night, but I'm ready to explore!

I just wanted to post to say I'm excited to have this classic in my library, and to thank flipperfingers again for being a great guy!

I'll post pictures when I get it in place and up and running!

Yay! New pin day!

#2 11 years ago

>>I bought this pin from fourmite flipperfingers

Is that his legal name?

Congrats on RFM... awesome game worth having in any collection!

#3 11 years ago

Congrats!! I just got mine the Sunday before Thanksgiving, and am loving it. It was a pain to move, but so happy to have it now. Every time I play I think I find new callouts, so you'll have fun exploring.

#4 11 years ago

Can't wait to check it out!

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Yay! New pin day!

Nothing better. Congrats!

#6 11 years ago

Hey Todd- I'm really happy for you. Once again, enjoy the heck out of the machine. It was GREAT working with you.

#7 11 years ago

I pad camera sucks, but I had the help of my brother and his son to get it down in the arcade tonight.....

Same here, Dave. Best of luck on finding your next *two* pins! (I'm hoping you can get a couple this time... )

Man, this is a fun game. I LOL while playing, and my brother and nephew thought it was just plain awesome.........

RFM.jpgRFM.jpg

#8 11 years ago

Make sure to get the video amp from Ultimarc; great pickup, RFM kicks ass!

#9 11 years ago

Congrats, RFM got me hooked on pinball 12 years ago. I bought it less than a year old in 2000 and still have it. Enjoy.

#10 11 years ago

LOL.. I love all the call outs based on other B/W games.... Man.. This is fun...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, PA
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 85.00
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-new-rfm-will-be-coming-home-today and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.