Topic Stats

• 38 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Pinballerchef
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3390.JPG
IMG_3429.JPG
2012-12-15_20-20-15_327.jpg
2012-12-27_20-13-55_579.jpg
IMG_0540.JPG
IMG_0539.JPG
IMG_0537.JPG
IMG_0536.JPG

#1 6 years ago

I brought this home today. I got it from M&P Amusements. Looks and Plays great and the guys there were very nice. Goes perfect next to my Freddy Pinball. Now the addiction continues.

IMG_0536.JPG IMG_0537.JPG IMG_0539.JPG

#2 6 years ago

Let me be the first to say congrats. Great pin. awesome pin.

#3 6 years ago

Sorry about the pictures I thought they would be straight. I cant wait to LED it. Here is a pic next to Freddy.

IMG_0540.JPG

#4 6 years ago

LEDs look sweet on bsd. I love the backbox kit.

2012-12-27_20-13-55_579.jpg 2012-12-15_20-20-15_327.jpg

OK I suck at photography, but it looks great

#5 6 years ago

She looks purdy....nice addition!! LED that BSD all up...it shines with them in there. I like your line of thought on the collection so far....horror theme is perfect IMO.

#6 6 years ago

Nice choice , it's such a fun , addicting pin !!

#7 6 years ago

Yea I am going to LED it I just need to find out the type of bulbs in the playfield. I know they sell kits but it seems cheaper to order them separate from pinballbulbs

#8 6 years ago

She's a beauty, congrats! I used to have an extremely nice one, too, and I really miss it. Had a Freddy at one time as well....

#9 6 years ago

Velcome to my home.Great choice.

#10 6 years ago

I am going for a horror theme. I would like an Elvira and then a Addams Family eventually.

#11 6 years ago

niiice!

#12 6 years ago

It's always funny when someone posts about getting a machine I love. Don't make the mistake of setting it up easy. Stacking the multiballs should be a beast, and flailing shots should be punished. Stacking all 3 is the party trick, and should be really hard to do. That way it is a giggle fest as he screams Thirrrrttttyyyy Milllllllliiiiiooooooonnnn. One of the best calls ever put in a pinball.

#13 6 years ago

Also don't ever sell it...ever, unless you get one in even better shape. One of the best pins of all time

#14 6 years ago

Best pin ever! Yours looks great!

#15 6 years ago

Love that Thirrrrrrttty Millllllllliiiooonn!! Get it and watch the score go through the roof.

#16 6 years ago

Yea I was surprised how good of shape it was and how clean the side art and playfield is. I will keep my eye on it because M&P gives me 90 day warranty. My plan is to LED it if I can figure out how to fully lift up the playfield and figure out the type of all the playfield bulbs.

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from Bradp56:

Yea I was surprised how good of shape it was and how clean the side art and playfield is. I will keep my eye on it because M&P gives me 90 day warranty. My plan is to LED it if I can figure out how to fully lift up the playfield and figure out the type of all the playfield bulbs.

The PF you lift just enough that those two metal side rails are above the cab....than pull straight towards you until you hear it CLICK. After that you push the whole PF up and lean it all the way back up against the back box...it will stay there.

The GI bulbs are pretty much 44/47's with some 89 flashers in there obviously. Once you get the PF lifted you can look inside and pull some out to check.

I'm in Baltimore if you need any assistance. Pimp out that BSD to the fullest!

#18 6 years ago

Thanks man thats the plan I want to LED it. Are there any cool mods?

#19 6 years ago

How were hey to deal with ? Were they negotiable ?

#20 6 years ago

I LED'd my Freddy minus the 3 or 4 all the way in the back because I havent been able to get to them.

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from Bradp56:

Thanks man thats the plan I want to LED it. Are there any cool mods?

Many, many cool MODS....I have a bunch of them. A few on eBay, coin taker has a couple, pinball decal has one or two, sub woofer can be added, change out flippers if you want (does it have the lightning flippers?), I use the black balls from BAC which are wicked cool....tons of stuff man....kind of a MODDERS dream machine.

#22 6 years ago

Wow I was not aware it had so much. Any special sites I should check?

#23 6 years ago

This is a top five pin in my book. Love it, want it, play it every time I go over to a buddy's house. Congrats on the buy . . . keep it well maintained.

#24 6 years ago

I have some dracula mods I build. Have sold a lot of these. Couple colors to choose from and it makes a huge difference. Hit me up anytime.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-mods

IMG_3429.JPG IMG_3390.JPG

#25 6 years ago

No cabinet fade, nice!

#26 6 years ago

One of my favorites . Congratulations

#27 6 years ago

Looks great! Congratulations on a killer game.

#28 6 years ago

Congrats on a very challenging pin !!
As mentioned above, don't set it up to easy, lightning flippers, and try to stack multiballs.....
Tttthhhhhiiiiirrrrrtyyyyyyy Millions !!!!! such a rush when you get that achieved !!!

Have lots of fun

#30 6 years ago

Grats!!

"Dracula will fear us"

#31 6 years ago

Couple quick novice questions. I did what Pinballerchef said to lift up the playfield and that worked great the only issue is the balls flew out to the back of the playfield is this normal or is there a way to get the balls out first? I do like how most of the bulbs are 555s and easy to pull out.

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from Bradp56:

Couple quick novice questions. I did what Pinballerchef said to lift up the playfield and that worked great the only issue is the balls flew out to the back of the playfield is this normal or is there a way to get the balls out first? I do like how most of the bulbs are 555s and easy to pull out.

They flew out the back of the PF?? You mean they fell out the front when you lifted it up?? Sorry I didn't mention that but I thought you knew...yeah...you HAVE to remove the pinballs first. One will always be in the MIST gate so remove that one...and unless you had some balls left over on the CASTLE LOCK they should of all been in the ball trough. Before you even lift up the PF take a flashlight and look into the cab from the coin door...there is a stainless steel "arm" that upkicks the balls into the shooter lane.....it's on the right hand side and closer tIo the front of the machine. While the machine is off just manually push this "arm" up and it will pop up the balls for you.....one at a time.

Just take your time figuring this out...look around In there and do it right. Don't go jamming away at the underneath of the PF ripping wires and hitting coils...you will find it.

I hope you didn't break any plastics....they are tough to find at this point!!!

#33 6 years ago

No it didn't break any plastics all is good. Thank you again. I cant believe how nice the plastics look on the playfield.

#34 6 years ago

Nice looking pair. Congrats.

#35 6 years ago

One of my favorite games of all time. Make sure you get a big sub woofer hooked up to that thing. Lots of great base in this game.

#36 6 years ago

Man it plays really great I love how good the flippers feel. Anyone know a good place that has a good price on an LED kit for the playfield or backlight?

#37 6 years ago

I got the Cointaker super LED kit for my BSD, and all my friends think it looks great, as do I. I don't think the price was too bad, and they offer a Pinside discount. I did upgrade the kit to premiums to ensure they wouldn't ghost, but I don't think that was a necessity.

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

I got the Cointaker super LED kit for my BSD, and all my friends think it looks great, as do I. I don't think the price was too bad, and they offer a Pinside discount. I did upgrade the kit to premiums to ensure they wouldn't ghost, but I don't think that was a necessity.

Yeah what he said. And definitely go with the non ghosters as well. I still have to do that as some of my insert LEDs ghost a bit....not horrible but noticeable to the "pinball" enthusiasts trained eye.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside