Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Stu
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PTB_2.jpg
    GMM_2.jpg

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #2 10 years ago

Very nice.

#3 10 years ago

G'dammit. Nsfw tag in title would be nice.....

#4 10 years ago

Nice mountains

#5 10 years ago

What is Nsfw ?

#6 10 years ago

Ah, I get it > Not Suitable for Work...So please explain how playing around in a Pinball Forum is Suitable During Working Hours > If your at Work shouldn't you be Working and Not playing around in a Pinball Forum?...Just Curious....

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

G'dammit. Nsfw tag in title would be nice

On those teeny tiny titties? I had to squint to see 'em.

#8 10 years ago

yeah, it's just a temporary backglass....bought the Translite from a buddy who got it from overseas from a now defunct company that made the Bally Playboy, a Mata Hari one, and a Nitro Groundshaker one ( all 3 backglasses had topless chicks ), so it's not like I could change the artwork...

#9 10 years ago

These people are jokes ... Let the tits be free

#10 10 years ago

*edit* not even worth it. I'll just use the ignore feature if you want to be a callous PITA over it. Works for me.

#11 10 years ago

LMAO....

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from Stu:

yeah, it's just a temporary backglass....bought the Translite from a buddy who got it from overseas from a now defunct company that made the Bally Playboy, a Mata Hari one, and a Nitro Groundshaker one ( all 3 backglasses had topless chicks ), so it's not like I could change the artwork...

Most good employers, especially in the tech space will want their top notch employees to remain happy and less stressed. They encourage short breaks to keep fresh. NSFW is just a nice way of letting us keep those privileges. Cheers, and congrats on your mods.

#13 10 years ago

Stu- do you have a picture of the custom Nitro Groundshaker backglass? i searched and couldnt find anything, and i've never seen one before. Thinking that might be something for our Groundshaker....

#14 10 years ago

I do somewhere on a disc....

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-new-mods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.