Topic Stats

• 488 posts
  • 117 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Aurich
  • Topic is favorited by 27 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 81 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

metallica-ride-the-lightning-shirt-bi.jpg
image.jpg
520947.jpg
giphy.gif
image-627.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_0005-884.JPG
IMG_0004-842.JPG
IMG_3771.GIF
FullSizeRender-2.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg
20150303_171425.jpg
20150301_132347.jpg
image-522.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kidchrisso.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#236 4 years ago

Delays...Delays...Delays....starting to sound like a jpop thread...

I kid, i kid... ,
Can't wait!

#241 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I've decided to scrap all the work I've done and research an entirely new thermoplastic to 3D print the frames with. I'll be taking out several patents on the process, and while it may look just like normal plastic, be assured it's far superior in many ways. Unfortunately if you'd like to hear any details I'll require you to sign an NDA.
In the meantime I have artists working on artwork for a bowling themed hammer, a circus strongman hammer, and one that looks like the Red Queen's croquet mallet. Plans for the Ben Heck hammer have been scrapped, I heard that Charlie once listened to MC Hammer, and now that Ben is working with him I can't have that.
These delays are unfortunate, but I assure you that you'll be very pleased when you get the final product, in three years.
In the meantime everyone will get a form to pick their hammer color, your choices are electric green, electric purple, or electric pink.

Thank god I didn't pay up front....

#334 4 years ago

Glad I didn't need the front screw, so tight the top broke right off in it. Thx for #30!

20150301_132347.jpg
#336 4 years ago

It's so bad as s, I like the fact you can see a little more. Not so block like. Thanks again!

#338 4 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Can't wait for the pro version. Hope it works! I've been avoiding this thread a bit as I have so much money ploughed into my MOPLE already that I can never possibly sell it. And if I looked at this fantastic piece of work for more than a minute I would of course have to buy it!

You should have spent the money....

7 months later
#464 3 years ago
Quoted from S3G:

Me too... Damn

Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

Dang! clicked on this thread because I saw all the new posts & was hoping for some update on hammers ....oh well carry on

Yea me 3...oh wait, I got #30/30

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 26.50
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kidchrisso.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside