recliners (resized).png
063591B8-782F-47E7-BD05-3C72FD30D0D4 (resized).jpeg
02614AA3-8B9D-4305-A158-E894B684D289 (resized).jpeg
images (2) (resized).jpeg
a2ba78386532ee39917708fae0e10a92 (resized).jpg
20191120_214343.jpg
B71B7E89-8178-48D6-9479-EA1196069C97 (resized).jpeg
BASEketball--Joe-Coop-Cooper-Trey-Parker-LA-Z-BOY-Ball-1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmister.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#72 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Was kind of hoping for more pics of recliners but maybe there just aren't that many of us?!

Well Levi inspired me to take the plunge into a nice LA-Z-BOY. I have always wanted one for the main TV room and finally talked the wife into it.

So the journey started at my local LA-Z-BOY store. I walked through the showroom and fell in love with a classy full leather recliner with nail head trim. It was one of the higher end priced recliners but I loved the look of it and thought it would fit well in the TV room. I reclined and noticed the foot rest was pretty small for my big feet. So I started to walk around the showroom and sit in various chairs to see which one 'feels' the best(bit of a goldilocks situation-searching for the perfect bed). I must have sat in 20+ chairs looking for the perfect fit.

Then I sat in one particular chair and it was instant heaven. Everything about it was perfect from the feel of the fabric cushions to the size of footrest. The best part was the model name of the recliner-'Talladega'. The sales women said 'Well what did you decide? Did you want the $3000 leather one-we have it in stock?' I said 'No I like the one that feels good to me and that is the $700 fabric Talladega.' She explained that the factory is backed up and the color choice I wanted will take over 16 weeks to get in. I said-'That's what I want-order it.'
It did take 16 weeks-but was well worth the wait and I am very pleased with it. It was the best $700 spent, and nothing like watching football with the dog on your lap relaxing back in the American made LA-Z-BOY!
Life is short-everyone needs a LA-Z-BOY!

https://www.la-z-boy.com/p/recliners/talladega-rocking-recliner/_/R-010754
Talladega..pngTalladega..pngTalladega.jpgTalladega.jpg

#74 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This is the first place chair!

It really is built well and you can tell the difference in quality from other generic brands. The wife did not want the look in our family room and it took months of convincing her. Now we all fight over who gets to sit in it. The kids really love it, and I have told them 'NO FOOD IN MY NEW CHAIR!'

#77 3 years ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

the cushion is starting to break down now

What can I do to put you into a new LA-Z-BOY?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmister.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-new-la-z-boy-has-arrived-?tu=pinmister and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.