Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by DarkWizard
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

rear1.jpg
    SAM_0069.jpg
    SAM_0062.jpg
    SAM_0063.jpg
    SAM_0061.jpg
    #1 8 years ago

went to a antique car auction and somehow ended up with a great pin hauler - I drove this home 240 miles and just fell in love with it. it was a 1 owner car from Nantucket. I think I can even get 2 pins in this. don't usually post a new topic on cars - but I am like a little kid with this one. thanks edSAM_0062.JPGSAM_0062.JPGSAM_0063.JPGSAM_0063.JPGSAM_0069.JPGSAM_0069.JPG

SAM_0061.jpgSAM_0061.jpg

#2 8 years ago

That's great. Congrats. Very cool pin hauler.

#3 8 years ago

Wow,super nice!

#4 8 years ago

That is seriously awesome!!!

#5 8 years ago

That's a vehicle you look cool in without people thinking you're are wanting them to think you're cool.

#6 8 years ago

Very Nice.. Congrats on your "new" wheels.

#7 8 years ago

Man that thing is sweet. I always wanted a 50's hearse as my pin hauler but yours is really nice.

#8 8 years ago

So cool - congrats!

#9 8 years ago

Hopefully the previous owner wasn't that one guy from Nantucket I have
    heard about...

#10 8 years ago

Smooooth....

#11 8 years ago

Man, that is nice and I would bet that even though you probably aren't still in high school, you could still get lucky in the back of it.

#12 8 years ago

Here is mine

So far I have hauled zero pins in it, but it was a good excuse...

rear1.jpgrear1.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-new-1953-pin-hauler and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.