You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mustang-6.jpg
mustang art-1.jpg
mustang mockup-1.jpg

#1 10 years ago

I just wanted to post pics and video of my new Mustang Topper. It features blue, yellow and white illumination on 2 levels. I designed this topper for the Mustang Premium Pin. I started work on this a while ago but was sidetracked with other projects. Sorry the pics and video appear a little dark. I am only doing one run of these because I have a large project starting in the next 2 weeks (hint.. Its going to be Laseriffic... Attack!) If you are interested please let me know asap. Questions and comments are always appreciated. Thanks -Dan

www.tilttopper.webs.com

mustang mockup-1.jpgmustang mockup-1.jpg
mustang art-1.jpgmustang art-1.jpg

mustang-6.jpgmustang-6.jpg

#2 10 years ago

My design may be without the mustang logo. I got a heads up that ford won't want any logos being used for Mod design -D

#3 10 years ago

Looks pretty cool. Any idea on price yet?

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from MJW:

Looks pretty cool. Any idea on price yet?

They will be 185.00 plus 20.00 domestic shipping. I'm only taking orders until next Friday then moving on to another project. Please PM me to reserve a topper.

#5 10 years ago

Nice

#6 10 years ago

I want to buy the pin just so I can get the topper. Super cool.

Chris

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wichita, KS

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-mustang-topper-pics-and-video and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.