image-947.jpg
image-636.jpg
image-570.jpg
image.jpg
Ford Shooter Knob.png
image-434.jpg
image-958.jpg
image-374.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider minishark.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#132 9 years ago

I'm a total pinball novice and I'm proud that I've managed to do some modifications to my Mustang Pro. After a ridiculous amount of work and a few "oh crap" moments I've managed to install Flipper Protector side rails from PBL, leg cabinet protectors from PBL, service rails from PBL, Cliffy's ball eject protector and scoop protector. And the all important cup holder.
I'm still trying to figure out which Hot Wheels I want to put on the ramps.

image-337.jpgimage-337.jpg
image-13.jpgimage-13.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

#133 9 years ago
Quoted from sed6:

Tonight I added black leg bolts and some carpet glide feet from Marco. I used my mini floor jack to help.

image-280.jpg 262 KB

Thanks for the idea. I got my mini jack at Harbor Freight for $29.99. It made adjusting the legs for leveling the machine and installing the cabinet leg protectors and drink holder a snap.

#136 9 years ago
Quoted from sed6:

Glad to know that helped. Also happy the Cliffs are available. Where did you get them from?

I got them from Cliffy. His web page is www.passionforpinball.com He doesn't have instructions set up for them, but there's a pretty good guide for the Metallica machine on his web site that I followed for the installation. He's still working on the ramp protector, hopefully that will be available soon.

Quoted from MustangPaul:

You put the plastic cab leg protectors on? Our game came with Sterns metal protectors to keep the legs away from the side art. There's no need for the plastic ones which "may" make contact with the decal. Don't know this for sure though.

My machine came already built. I didn't know those little metal things were there when I ordered from Pinball Life. I wasn't sure if they would do the job or not so I left them in place and added the new leg protectors on top. Is that bad?

#138 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

All I know is that I would not spend the money and take a chance with them messing with the cab art over time.

Well, now that I know that those thingies are leg protectors, I guess I'll take the plastics off once I get around to hauling the bucket back up out of the basement. I've got to fine tune the machine level anyway, the machine's slowly sinking into the thick commercial carpet padding and the level bubble has shifted.

The new 1964 1/2 convertible centerpiece has been ordered from Amazon and I think we've finally agreed as to what cars are going to be mounted on the ramps, so it looks like I've got some work ahead of me.

1 week later
#140 9 years ago

I finally got the Tachometer installed and my new centerpiece, a 1964 1/2 red convertible put in tonight. I put the 50th anniversary logo on the doors.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#141 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Do you have a Home Depot in your area? If you do they sell some kick ass furniture sliders, they come in an 8 pack for around $9. The plastic on the bottom is nice and thick so they won't curl upward with the weight of the machine on it and the rubber pad on top of the plastic that the levelers sit on is nice and thick so the levelers sink into it and prevent the game from sliding off of the slider. They are 5in. in diameter. I have them on ALL of my games. They will save your carpet and padding.

Thanks! I thought of that. Stole them from under the coffee table.

#148 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

but now ya gotta get-um for the coffee table.

Yeah, but until then the coffee table is much easier to move.

2 months later
#157 9 years ago

So what songs have people been using with Pin Browser? I've only just started looking for new music and am open to suggestions. And do you have the index file numbers where the main songs are stored?

#158 9 years ago

Also, did you lose your high scores when you updated?

6 months later
#178 9 years ago

I just added my new Hurst shooter rod and chromed gearshift plate. Many thanks to Hooked for this cool mod. Love your work Robert!

image.jpgimage.jpg
5 years later
#228 3 years ago
Quoted from lash:

Hi,
Im searching for the mustang sound mod.
Did anyone have it and can send it to me

Do you mean custom music? You can make your own custom soundtrack using Pinballbrowser. Here is the link to the discussion thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images/page/89#post-6114583

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider minishark.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-mustang-pro-mods-so-far?tu=minishark and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.