Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by PappyBoyington
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_4987.jpg
IMG_4986.jpg
IMG_4982.jpg
IMG_4981.jpg
IMG_4980.jpg
IMG_4975.jpg

#1 4 years ago

I just thought I would post a little mod I did to the fantastic mod that came from the Pinball Refinery.
I didn't like having just one wheel on the left side of the cannon. So I figured I would add my spare wheel to the right side. It took some tricky cutting with my dremel, some hot glue and a little piece of plastic for the axle It came out pretty good. Now when I play the game It looks symmetrical to me. I could have done a little bit better job but it's good enough for me.

IMG_4975.jpg IMG_4980.jpg IMG_4981.jpg IMG_4982.jpg
#3 4 years ago

Thanks Rlerman.

#4 4 years ago

Looks good

#5 4 years ago

That bothered me too.

#6 4 years ago

Great job for sure.

#7 4 years ago

Looks good off to find my spare wheel

#8 3 years ago

Thanks guys. I really love the cannon that Matt at Back Alley Creations created. I'm sure he didn't include the right side because there are just too many things in the way. Plus it has to fit snug right next to the ramp. Or maybe it's just not a big deal for most. For me I just didn't like looking at one wheel.

#9 3 years ago

Where can I get a 2nd wheel? Looks much better with your set-up!

#10 3 years ago

looks much better,good thinking!

#11 3 years ago

I like this a lot! Maybe you can show Matt what needs to be done to make it fit, and he can stat producing them that way. I would be in for one of those.

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

Where can I get a 2nd wheel? Looks much better with your set-up!

Mine came with the kit. It's a spare in case the ball breaks the wheel.

#13 3 years ago

Nice!!!! I would be up for making wheels that can go on the right side. The wheels are a separate mold and the spacers are just that..spacer. So this should be something we can offer to those who would like to add another wheel.

PM sent to Pappy

Great job dude

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from BackAlleyMatt:

Nice!!!! I would be up for making wheels that can go on the right side. The wheels are a separate mold and the spacers are just that..spacer. So this should be something we can offer to those who would like to add another wheel.
PM sent to Pappy
Great job dude

Thanks Matt. You did a fantastic job creating the cannon. I'm so happy I bought it. It's a huge improvement to the stock cannon plastic. Somebody needs to create graveyard for all the extra cannon plastics that are being chunked into the coin box to die

I wonder if the body could wrap around the top of the assembly just enough to attach the right side wheel? This way the top of the cannon would look like one complete piece. Both wheels could be attached to the body then. Of course this is pretty late in the production and this would mean a new mold. Might not be worth it at this point.

Right now the wheel is wedged onto the coil plastic end that holds the lugs. Then I hot glued it. I don't know how long it will last and I may need to come up with another way to attach the right wheel to the assembly.

Here are a couple of pictures that show how it's attached better. I colored some of the coil plastic and hot glue in the hub black to match with the wheel.

IMG_4986.jpg IMG_4987.jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Washington Township, NJ
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 24.95
Playfield - Decals
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 50.00
7,200 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Mantua, NJ
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Other
...redshiftLED
$ 11.95
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside